Things you hate that everyone else likes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact everyone is making it obvious that they hate Twilight.

Windows Vista.

Internet Explorer.

Monster/Red Bull. Ewwww.

Macs. :I

Mainstream anime on TV that everyone goes crazy for. [i used to be one of those people. Oh god shoot me]

Anime Music Videos on Youtube created by 12 year old girls with no idea how to sync/make sense of an 'AMV'

People who bash people with bash people who make bad cosplays, without realizing how much effort was put into it.

Those have the be the ones that I really hate.

Using the words 'gay' or 'homo' to describe something.

Seriously guys, it's so insulting and rude. To combat them I say 'Eww. That's so hetero' even though I'm straight myself.

Skinny Jeans

Tons of eyeliner

Prius/hybrid cars (the parts go bad really quickly so they just create landfills anyway)

Mac's

Skinny guys with no muscle tone

Fast food

High graphic first person shooter games (not very fun, too stressful)

Rockband (I like GH much more)

Cheap beer

Smoking pot

Blackberry phones

Hot weather

Twilight, alcohol (ewwie), Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, Zelda (as MC said), chain mail, anime, myspace, cats, braces.

Alot more that I can't think of at the moment, sorry!

-3-D movies. Ugh, they make me dizzy, and it no longer seems 3-D-ish after the first 20 minutes

-Ke$ha. Not entirely though, because someone made a great parody of her song Tik Tok called Glitter Puke, and it made my day

-Make-up. It itches me and is a pain to put on and take off. I only wear it to parties

Oh, yeah. Swearing.
I don't mind it if you're trying to get your point across, but some people just drive me crazy. "Hey! How the **** are ya?!" Get real...
iloveyou.

I really hate it when people do that. I just find it horribly disgusting.

Using the words 'gay' or 'homo' to describe something.Seriously guys, it's so insulting and rude. To combat them I say 'Eww. That's so hetero' even though I'm straight myself.
Agreed.

Everyone hates Miley Cyrus, dunno why she's on everyone's list. IMO i loooveee her<3

i don't like twilight

or vampire diaries

OR ANY of that stupid vampire crap.

i prefer those hungry, elegant vampires

right how could i forget ke$ha

she's trash

Last edited by a moderator:
Using the words 'gay' or 'homo' to describe something.Seriously guys, it's so insulting and rude. To combat them I say 'Eww. That's so hetero' even though I'm straight myself.
You can't argue aganist stupidity, it's not very effective.

Twilight. D:< Enough already! We KNOW how unbearably hot Edward Cullen is.

Twilight fans. Did you know that they can only talk about things twilight related?

Facebook. Did you know that farmville is full of DRM and malware? It lets creepy strangers stalk you every waking moment you spend on the computer.

Myspace. It's so contagious and annoying that it;s like swine flu.

Inuyasha. I don't CARE if he's smexy, I still want to shoot him.

Those anti-furries. Just another reason why I'm a furry - humans suck. Especially the ones who think all furries are creepy yiffing furpilers. We're not like that, dangit!

Make-up. It hides your (most likely pretty) face and clogs your pores, giving you zits.

Rap. Why do people love bad rhymes about drugs and violence so much?

Racists, They all fail at life.

Almost everyone. at my school, I'm the only real unique person there -- everyone else is just a carbon copy of each other. Death to skinny jeans!

Preps. They're all just narcissistic brats with $100 pants no respect for anyone around them.

Celebrities. Who cares about your weight? Get a clue and go eat a cookie before you die from starvation, you self-torturing anorexics!

"Gangstas". REAL gangsters would make the modern day "Gangstas" pee their pants. In speaking of pants, nobody wants to see your stupid boxers. Looking like you lost your belt DOES NOT make you look "cool".

Dang, I hate a lot of stuff! °⌂°

[/rant]

Twilight. D:< Enough already! We KNOW how unbearably hot Edward Cullen is.Facebook. Did you know that farmville is full of DRM and malware? It lets creepy strangers stalk you every waking moment you spend on the computer.

Make-up. It hides your (most likely pretty) face and clogs your pores, giving you zits.

Racists, They all fail at life.

Almost everyone. at my school, I'm the only real unique person there -- everyone else is just a carbon copy of each other. Death to skinny jeans!

Preps. They're all just narcissistic brats with $100 pants no respect for anyone around them.

Celebrities. Who cares about your weight? Get a clue and go eat a cookie before you die from starvation, you self-torturing anorexics!
I soo agree with all of these, especially the preps <3

guys that low-ride.

omg, the guys in my class do this. it's not attractive at all. it makes you look like an idiot. no one want to see your little boy boxers.

they give each other tips about it though xD it's funny.

Farmville - it bores me

Pet Society - on this forum everyone just had to make a Facebook account just to have Pet Society. Sure, I find it fun but I don't spend 2 hours playing it!

YoVille - bores me.

I used to like Jonas Brothers but now there music's gone all wierd, so my list:

Jonas Brothers,

Makeup,

Football(I don't hate it, I just don't like it very much)

Not a big list, I just can't remember any.

Everybody that hates football, I hate it too. I also hate swearing, its not cool.

HSM gives me a headache. Also,whats the fuss about Glee? Why should all the songs end up in the charts?

I hate Windows Vista and Laptops. I can't barely write propely on this computer, so I'm putting this down oo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back