Things you own too many of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I basically have a lot of whatever I don't need. If I need a pencil, the only thing laying around will be hair ties. If I need a hair tie, the desk and drawers will be overflowing with pencils. I never have too many stickers or duct tape or sharpies or anything that can be applied to skin/hair/any available surface, I'll smear it/stick it on everything. I have a lot of gum packages, like, the 5-packs you get at the grocery store. And I have a lot of random assorted jewelry. And I have a bunch of clothes that I never never wear. I dun like it xDDD

Booooooooooooookssss D:

I love my books so much but I have so many of them DX And yet I keep adding to my library.

I've got two bookcases upstairs, and the headboard of my bed is covered in them.

Downstairs, I've got at least six book cases, but I've only read the ones up stairs and about 1 // 6 of the ones downstairs.

bracelets xD I only wear one though, the one that fernie made for me<3

It used to be crackers.

Like 30 minutes ago I found where I hid my 5 boxes of crackers I hid on new years as my new years resolution to never have to get out of bed to have a snack and when I saw them I was like OMFG now I only have 1 and a hlaf packets left and I feel sick.

We have 2 kgs of marshmallows in our cupboard but you can never have enough marshmallows.

tamagotchiiiis, cell phone charms, clothes, hair straighteners xD (actually I don't straighten my hair, it's too straight already XP, but if my hair is sticking out randomly, I attack it with teh straightener ^^ ), and caandyyy!

um, many stuffed animals.

converse. :D

c r a y o n s :mametchi:

[yes i like to draw]

and many other useful objects.

No actually o.o
I only own a Bb. I am using the school's bass clarinet.
I still conside my Tuba mine, and it's borrowed from the school.

But still, it's kinda like your own, since multiple people aren't playing the same bass as you.

I have too many band folders, I have like 5. xD

Random crap. Of all kinds. Broken jewelry, pens with no ink, Fake jewelery that smell really bad, oh and BEANIE BABIES I HAVE SO MANY I HAD TO GIVE UP A WHOLE DRAWER TO STORE ALL OF THEM. That's right, a WHOLE DRAWER. My siblings and I collect them since we were young. Most of them were passed down from my older brothers. I have 34, which is the most of anyone in my family. None of them are those annoying new online ones, they are the actual orignal ones. Observe:

The annoying online ones that are worth nothing

The ones that I have collected over the years that are worth thousands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back