Thinking of getting my hair cut!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting my hair cut! Not just any normal cut, though.

My hair is down past my shoulders, and is completly straight and not shaped. I had it shaped, but it grew so...

Anyways, my friend, Ashley, got her hair cut last night. Today she showed me here hair; and it looked goregeous!

The length is down to the bottom of the neck, is curved around the side, and at the back it's shaped and layered.

It'll be an expensive cut, but I really want to do it (as well as dying my hair brown).

What do you guys think?

Of course, it's hard to judge without seeing my hair..perhaps I'll get you guys a picture of my hair tomorrow.

Sounds great! ^^

You are so lucky to have straight hair. You do not know how much I envy you! xD

Brown hair is really nice to have, but remember, you'll have to keep dying it afterwards because you're roots will grow in from your natural color. This is very messy and expensive.

I say if you want that style, go for it! It sounds really nice. :huh:

It all depends on face shape. What is flattering on her may not be flattering on you.

I'm thinking about getting my hair cut too. Accept rreeally short. I'm still deciding though...

if you want your hair to have more style, you can get some special shampoo to help.

It depends on your face shape. If that cut you were talking about is not suitable for your face shape it will end up looking bad.

Sounds great! ^^You are so lucky to have straight hair. You do not know how much I envy you! xD

Brown hair is really nice to have, but remember, you'll have to keep dying it afterwards because you're roots will grow in from your natural color. This is very messy and expensive.

I say if you want that style, go for it! It sounds really nice. :angry:
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I am thinking of getting my hair cut! Not just any normal cut, though. 

My hair is down past my shoulders, and is completly straight and not shaped. I had it shaped, but it grew so...

Anyways, my friend, Ashley, got her hair cut last night. Today she showed me here hair; and it looked goregeous!

The length is down to the bottom of the neck, is curved around the side, and at the back it's shaped and layered.

It'll be an expensive cut, but I really want to do it (as well as dying my hair brown).

What do you guys think?

Of course, it's hard to judge without seeing my hair..perhaps I'll get you guys a picture of my hair tomorrow.
Remember when I cut my hair? I got it shaped and everything! Now it looks prettier. Though I wish I had my longer hair as I hate getting confused for a boy ._.

I think you should! You will look so cute ^^

Oh Oh Oh!!

That is how my hair is!! (Except maybe a tinsy bit different)

Anyway, I say go for it!

However, when I cut my long hair, I regretted it, since my hair grows in literal slow mo.

I bet it would look sweet on you!

Cute. I have layers in my hair, but they are long layers and you can onlly really see them when i straighten my hair, so i am going to get them shortened and i am going to get more layers soon.

*BaBi*

Cute. I have layers in my hair, but they are long layers and you can onlly really see them when i straighten my hair, so i am going to get them shortened and i am going to get more layers soon.

*BaBi*

Though I wish I had my longer hair as I hate getting confused for a boy ._.
I know What you mean.

When I was 8, I had Short Hair. Like,

Reallllly Short. (I'll get a pic)

Like, This Short. >__>, I hated my hair being that Short. Short hair Looks Better on Other People, Not Me.

This one Time at Dairy Queen, Me My sister, My Grandma and My cousin were ordering food right? and the Person at the till asked my Grandma "Now, What would your Grandson like?" I was All "O_O I'm a girl! I'm Wearing a Skirt for Crying Out loud!", I used to have reallly long hair before that, Like, almost past my butt. (I had to get it cut when I broke my leg, it kept getting in the way of the Cast)

-@TGD:

That would look nice. ^^

I got a HairCut Sorta Similar to That Last Year, But it Grew Out.

I had my hair layered recently and it look AMAZING when the lady styled it but I can't get the same effect. :[

Just be careful and remeber that you may have to put extra work into it.

I'm sure whatever you choose will be gorgeous. ^__^

You know what, Tamagirl_Desy? You've always sounded like a very pretty girl. :) Don't let anybody tell you that you're not.

Lot's of girls these days have been complaining about dullness, lack of shape, and shine. But just a few simple changes, like some edgy layers around the face, some highlights, or some shine-enhancing hairspray will keep your hair looking awesome :rolleyes: And really, it's quite easy. If you tell your hairdresser your concern's, he/she will gladly come up with a solution. Ask them for some tips. Hairstyling is their job, and they're sure to know. :D Good luck!

*Oh, and by the way, I only knew all of that information because my hairdresser told me. A few weeks ago, I would have said 'What the heck is dullness?'* :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw. Thanks for the replies everybody. :D

I'm still debating on whether to get it cut or not. I'll miss my longer hair, but most of my friends say if I got my hair cut a certain way (I'll explain after) I'd look cute.

Here's what the hairstyle is like;

Short at the back, but in the front longer and two long pieces hanging down....or something along that line .

:p

Aw. Thanks for the replies everybody. :D  

I'm still debating on whether to get it cut or not. I'll miss my longer hair, but most of my friends say if I got my hair cut a certain way (I'll explain after) I'd look cute.

Here's what the hairstyle is like;

Short at the back, but in the front longer and two long pieces hanging down....or something along that line .

:p
Yea. Like I said, thats the one I have.

It does make you look cute, but not when you tall and big like me >.>

I bet that would look very nice. I vote for getting cut.

I mean, you can always grow your hair out again!!

i got my hair cut yesterday.it was down almost to my knees.i've never had it cut in my life.i had it dyed brown but i went back to black since that is as close as i can get to getting back to my natural hair color.well know my hair is right around the top of my shoulders.so cutting your hair could be a good thing.just make sure you really want it that way cause it will take a while to grow back.

I don't know what your hair looks like, but last year I cut my hair, and I was very happy with the result (and so was everyone else).

The nice thing about short hair is that it is cooler in Summer, takes less to dry out, and is less of a pain in general, but I also found I have to wash it one day yes, one/two days no, which is a bit more often than with long hair.

More or less my hair looks like this. The one with glasses, and white thing on shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back