Thirteen candles.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday! ^w^ I still fake my age at buffets I say I'm 12 when I'm really 15 because I pass as a 12 year old lol.

Oh my god, I'm not allowed to eat off of kid's menus anymore Dx Oh well. I can always steal food off Andie's plate.
Just lie about your age, :mellow:

Well happy birthday, I guess. Try to have fun.

FEEBEH, HAPPEH BIRTHDAY.

I had to go all caps lock on you and I had to stalk this topic until the very twenty eighth to wish you a just right happy birthday.

:D

Happy Birthday Feebee 83

-Hands FeeBee a watch to turn back time- ;3

Don't think of it as one year closer to dying, think of it as one year closer to getting out of school, or one year closer to moving out of your house, or one year closer to drinking age.

Drinking age FTW.

I'm not allowed on the laptop currently so I can't dedicate a vid to you. Its the 28th here now event hough timezones say its not your birthday where you are yet. This is my first and possibly last post for today. I'll hopefully do one tomorrow. I really gotta go soon. Best wishes on your birthday.

@Shayna. Dear Lord. I feel so sorry for you.
Ah, yes, the pain, the pain.

Everytime we sing happy birthday he starts screaming "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!" > :(

EDIT: typo grrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday =] I hope you have a good day.

Its scary, one minute you're starting school for the first time and the next you'll be a pensioner in a nursing home.

Life flies by so fast....

I'm 16 but nobody believes me. People have told me I look around 17 but in photos i can look as young as 12 :/

Thanks, y'all ;]

Brief summary of my birthday adventure: I went and saw Haunting in Connecticut. My friend Jazzy came over. We did stuff. We could not find anything that resembled a cake, so we stuffed a paper towel in a coke can and lit it on fire. We eventually fell asleep. We woke up and went to the mall. My parents didn't want to bother with a present, so they just handed me two-hundred and fifty dollars. Hoorah. I tried to get my sister to hate me less by spending fifty dollars on her. I know it's wrong to buy her love, but if it's the only way to maintain a peaceful relationship, I will conform. Then we came home, and walked to the park. Then when we got back, I ate chinese food. Then we ran around until I found my other friend, Aubrey. Then we did stuff, ran around, played really loud music, and it was all goood. Oh, and we called one of my guy friends, and told him that there were four of us[ Me, Aubrey, Jazzy, my sister ] And he was like: "Hot." And it was funny. Then we fell asleep.

Btw. I would like to thank everyone who either sent me a message, or made me a video or sign x3 It made me feel so special. I love you <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Omgosh FeeBeee. <3333

I'm sorry I missed it... ;.;

Anyway, think of it as:

The older you get, the more places you can get into, the more things you can break (Or buy and set on fire 8D)

You're a full year older than me ;.; Ahh well.

And I eat off the kids menu. Pfffft. -tall 12 year old vegetarian gets excused from age limit-

8D

Ilu so much... Have fun 8D

Yaaaay. Feebee's birthday sounds very fun indeed.

And now we are the same age. x3

Ohmymymymygoshness.

I seriously forgot that I made a video, just for you. I shall PM it to you once I get it up :) I wrote your name on my hand in strong permanent ink and its still there 8D. Ah well, its for you, Feebers <3.

And when I'll turn 13, you will be 15. Ahhh, 15 year old Feebee. Oh well, you know, age doesn't matter. We'll still love you for who you are <3.

I asked mummy if we could go to Texas. She started screming at me ._.

Ohmymymymygoshness.
I seriously forgot that I made a video, just for you. I shall PM it to you once I get it up :) I wrote your name on my hand in strong permanent ink and its still there 8D. Ah well, its for you, Feebers <3.

And when I'll turn 13, you will be 15. Ahhh, 15 year old Feebee. Oh well, you know, age doesn't matter. We'll still love you for who you are <3.

I asked mummy if we could go to Texas. She started screming at me ._.
If she looks 16 now, whens she's 13, them when she's 15 I'm pretty sure she is going to look like a sexy 19 year old. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back