this is for admin and ppl who care.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Admin is a guy. In his 20's and probably working undercover for bandai! lol :D Just Throwin it out there as a possibility! :unsure:

Admin Profile According to me:

where did u get this info? if u have a reasonable cause for believeing this, then im with u.

Sorry Admin but had a look at WhoIs...

Name registered with www.tamatalk.com is V Lightbourn so it could be a female or male. But it can be a fake name.

And it look like Admin lives in USA. I could put in whereabout in USA but I decided not to.

My profile:

Job: No job in retirement home.

Thats not nice maybe he or she likes monkys heres mine

Job:Bani Enpolle

JC doesnt usally lie so....yeah

I think admin is a male, 'coz who else would stick a monkey in their avator?
He/she told me in a PM that she didn't know where the monkey came from!

I think admin is a male, 'coz who else would stick a monkey in their avator?
HEY!!!!!!!Girls can like monkeys,2!!!!MABEY THEY JUST LIKED IT!!!!!!!! B) :p :) :) :) :lol: :( Haven't u ever cn any monkey stuff on girl stuff? :eek: ;) :D :p

A TON of girl stuff has monkey's on it so I don't know if that statement is correct. At least we all know it's a 50/50 chance. Male or Female.

<Whew> that narrows it down some :p

personally, i think the admin is male. i also think he's in his early to late 20s, like 23-27, and as to where he works and what his name is.... i really have no clue.

P.S. i'm not back from the UK yet, but i found access to the internet, so here i am! i'm getting home sick though, so i cant wait to get home... :lol:

HEY!!!!!!!Girls can like monkeys,2!!!!MABEY THEY JUST LIKED IT!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh: :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Haven't u ever cn any monkey stuff on girl stuff? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I'm sorry I just was stickin UP 4 us girls who like monkey stuff, sorry, I kinda lost my temper there !!

''' :eek:

im not pikin on him i jsut wanted to no and well if it is a kid its time i should make a website to help ppl too :huh:

LOL ppl i started off with askin a question now ur fighting about monkeys!!!!! :D :D :p :eek:

I'm sorry, just got a male "vibe" from that particular monkey picture... And, my computer has a calculator, and to be born in 1905, and still alive in 2005, Admin must be exactly 100 years old this year!

And by the way, Who was first, SamaTama or Tama-Sama? I'd like to be friends, and plus + my mum thought of the name. LOL!

I really think Admin is a girl. I don't know why. I think the age is aroung 23 and 29.

And, My sis loves monkeys and she is a girl. So monkeys r 4 boys and girls, just like tamagotchi's.

i put my profile of him/her because i thought it suited him/her.

That's intresting..... we have the name V. lightbourne.

We also know that Admin does have a job other than running TamaTalk (He/She mentioned it in passing)

So Factfile (realistic)

Name: V. Lightbourne

Job: Has one , but we don't know what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back