this is for admin and ppl who care.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i dont no but i think ur a girl and i think ur in ur 20s could be because 20s r young which i think ur young.
p.s not trying 2 be rude and hoping this is not rude.
What she said. ;)

i know its short for adminastator and everything but DOUBLE TIME
LOL No, Admin isn't a name RTT. :angry:

Admin, if enough people guess, will you reveal at least your gender. PLEASE? :huh:

Wow... hehehehehe, so many people wantto know :huh: :angry: . I spose we are all a little interested... :angry:

My guess:

I used to think he/she/they was/were a boy but now I think on girl but now... I must say I'll have to say hermaphrodite because I'm lost but I'll say girl.

Job: Not a nurse newbiekidlex, that is a job where you work day and night. Admin isn't online that little. :rolleyes: I guess some normal job. Gives out newspapers or an office job. from there the computer where she sneaks onto Tamatalk. ;D

LOL Yeah. Come on Admin at least reveal your age, or what your age range is :D
Hmmm... Age range... Some number between 1 and.... *drum roll* 100. :D :huh: :D

It's hard for me to want to give up some of the details... I honestly really get a kick out of theories on who I am. B)

Hmmm...  Age range...  Some number between 1 and.... *drum roll* 100. B) :D :huh:
It's hard for me to want to give up some of the details...  I honestly really get a kick out of theories on who I am. :D
[SIZE=21pt] lol admin we already picked out that part lol[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

To the topic starter:

You go to Habbo Hotel too?? Wow. Whats your username there? Mines Christy10. Also how old are you??? Maybe I could add you to my MSN I'd have to ask my parents though. Do you wanna be my friend?

Hahahaha!!! Well of course you are between 1 and a hundred Admin. No six month baby would want to know about Tamas and I'm sure no 101 year old would have a Tamagotchi. LOL. Your age range must be between 20-40. :angry: *sniggers (unevitable,

drum roll!
)*

I'm sorry, just got a male "vibe" from that particular monkey picture... And, my computer has a calculator, and to be born in 1905, and still alive in 2005, Admin must be exactly 100 years old this year!
And by the way, Who was first, SamaTama or Tama-Sama? I'd like to be friends, and plus + my mum thought of the name. LOL!
Isn't it kinda easy to figure out if someone was born in 1905, they'd be 100 now? :p Sorry. Just..... noticing stuff.

I alawys thought admin was a boy for some reason. I dunno why. B)

Admin...It's over...You're 100.Am I right?
LOL... Sometimes the correct answer is the one staring you right in the face. :eek:

Have I mentioned that I get a huge kick out of this topic? :mellow:

You know, I bet Admin has been giving us clues and we aren't figuring them out ;)

Hmm, who joined last year? Did Admin's profile say September 15, 1905 then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back