this is for admin and ppl who care.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure about age but i'd guess that admin is a huge super comuter or can change his/her gender at will. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok....I am just going to take a wild guess that Admin is a girl in her 20s? Or a robot/ computer that tries to make us think he/she's a human? :wacko: jklol I really don't know!

From the way admin types (spelling, grammar, the words he/she uses) I can tell that he/she isn't very young...but not too old either. That's why I think either 20's or even 30's maybe. I also think that the admin is a girl from the way he/she types.

Or a really nice guy.

...Or another type of guy XD

I really have no idea. I serously have no idea. I think that the Guides should know :( . Just jokes!

Umm... I think 20s to 30s though.

LOL... Sometimes the correct answer is the one staring you right in the face. :D
Have I mentioned that I get a huge kick out of this topic? ;)
when Admin said that, and it says he/she was born in 1905 i think he/she now is 19years old and 5 months!!

You live in Japan, right?

and your nor boy nor girl coz your an ALIEN

and yourage is so big that they have lost track :D

Hahahahahaha,

COME ON!!!! TELL US!!!!

pretty please with a cherry on top can u tell us

but for my geuss i think he/she is a girl age 16-26

I think admin is is a male and is in his 20's He also must be smart thing about making this website :D

p.s: this website is the coolest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well admin can u plzzzz tell us????? pleeeeeeeaseee with cheeeese on top??? :pochitchi:

I really want to know! But my guess is about 20 years old and a guy named earl (just kidding!) Admin please tell us!

Siz :pochitchi:

:lol: :furawatchi: :lol: :lol: Please tell us maybe a little clue then. Pleaeaeaeaeaeaeassssssssssseeeee Admin!!!!!!!!! Anyways my guess is Gender: girl Age: 21-40. jjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuussssssstttttttt please tell us!!!!!!!!!! We promise we won't tell ok?!!???!?!?!? :D :lol: :lol: :furawatchi: :( :lol: :furawatchi: :D :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back