this is for admin and ppl who care.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! No offense taken! I get a kick out of this topic... But sorry... Don't want to spoil the fun. :wacko:
[SIZE=21pt]i'm glad u get a kick out of this admin! :D B) :D [/SIZE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww, come on!Can't you at least tell the Guides?
Give us a hint!^^

[SIZE=21pt]well newbiekidlex that is a great idea but if admin only told the guides than it wouldnt be fair 2 the others(i'm not a guide i was just making a point :D :D :D ) :D [/SIZE]

i think it's more fun if Admin dosen't say what his/her name is and what gender he/she is.....we know him/her on tamatalk and we don't really have to know how old he/she is......it's Admin's choice to say who he/she is if he wants to......

I don`t think Admin is a he or a she (no offence). I think Admin is a Bandai supercomputer where all tamagotchi characters (Robotchi, Hanatchi ect.) are stored and is friends with them all. <_< -_-

i think admins a girl...no offence buti think ur either in ur 20s or 30s.

I wonder if we ever will know!

I don`t think Admin is a he or a she (no offence). I think Admin is a Bandai supercomputer where all tamagotchi characters (Robotchi, Hanatchi ect.) are stored and is friends with them all. :D ;)
:D LOL

Admin of TamaTalk - BanDai Computer.

I can't imagine that.. :mametchi:

I think it's fun guessing... And reading what others say! :pochitchi:

LOL... Sometimes the correct answer is the one staring you right in the face. tongue.gif

Have I mentioned that I get a huge kick out of this topic?
i wonder what that means.....

can you at least tell us what gender you are? please?

Admin is V Lightbourn. He was a student at St. Edward's University in Austin, TX in 1995. He's 31 years old. He's quite a computer whiz, now working for I2 Ventures. Back in 2001, he was at UT Austin, as student or staff member with interests in the use of IT in teaching history. Likes to use a Macintosh but is not averse to using Windows from time to time. :D
o_O thats a lot of info there , is it true?

i think i knew about the "v. lightbourne" i got told it somewhere (but where?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back