this is for admin and ppl who care.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is not okay!! People can easily track you down to see where you live if you give out your first name age and gender!! You will know what might happens next!!!!!! :D   :p   :D   :D
You'd need to tell your location, and even then it's still hard to track people down. Nobody can figure track you down by just telling your first name, age and gender. Do you know how many people there are in one city with the same name and age as each other? Tracking people down with such little information isn't as easy as parents make it seem. They're just overly paranoid.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd need to tell your location. And even then it's still hard to track people down. Nobody can figure track you down by just telling your first name, age and gender. Do you know how many people there are in one city with the same name and age as each other? Tracking people down with such little information isn't as easy as parents make it seem. They're just overly paranoid.
That's what I was trying to tell her/him. Thanks for telling her/him for me.

well your profile says you were born on sept. 15, 1905,.......... but that would make you 100 and no offense to any 100-year-old out there.... but you would problly be in a nursing home and if you wernt...then you would problly have some disease like arthritis and not b able to type and keep up this website.

no offense...i mean it is possible that you are a perfectly healthy 100-year-old, lol

i think your in your 20's - 30's.

and a girl... idont know to many guys who would keep up a website about tamagotchis.

again.... no offence if your a dude who would.

bye!

~ blink-182~

Some how I get the boy vibe from Admin...No offence if u r a girl Admin. But I still think he's/she's in his/her's early 20s... BTW way Admin is a very nice person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some how I get the boy vibe from Admin...No offence if u r a girl Admin. But I still think he's/she's in his/her's early 20s... BTW way Admin is a very nice person.
I personally don't think he'd be in his 20's. I know many people in their 20's and none of them have much money. To keep a site like this open costs a lot of money. That's why I think he is around mid 30's to 40's.

I personally don't think he'd be in his 20's. I know many people in their 20's and none of them have much money. To keep a site like this open costs a lot of money. That's why I think he is around mid 30's to 40's.
That makes sence...I kinda agree.....

I have no idea if the Admin is a boy or girl. I think the Admin is in 20s.

Admin-What is your fave Tama? mine is Mametchi. :mametchi:

i think he is a guy *if you are a girl than sorry* its true about the money thing but he for some reason sounds like he is 18 or 19 *oh and admin feel free to laugh if im way off*

pinkgal

I kinda like keeping it all a mystery... ;)
Let me take this chance to change the topic a little...

Do you think I am boy or girl?

How old?

:D :marumimitchi: :lol:
I think you're a male and you are 100 years old.

I think you're a male and you are 100 years old.
100 years old? That is tenically impossible! The Admin would most likely be in a hospital/nursing home/in bed all the time. Anyway, I do not think somebody 100 years old can even make TamaTalk or even go on the computer in the first place. An eldery peson would probably be taking care of health issus and bills, not a site called TamaTalk and Tamagotchis. Well, elderly people do like Tamagotchi but they would not be obbsessd with them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back