Tips for marrying!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you say no to the match maker 9 or more times, she wont come back. then when it gets old, it can only mate an old tamagotchi then it would create a young oyajitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have never ever had a bad partner from the match maker never in my whole tama life!!!!!

That's really cool!!! But can't you also change the time to...I think it's 6:30?

i have never ever had a bad partner from the match maker never in my whole tama life!!!!!
really ? i never got a good 1

Okay, silly question.

Do you have to have two seperate tamagotchis and hook them up through the infa-red thing in order to get a child or can the match maker just hook your tamagotchi up with one your tamagotchi has never interacted with?

Sorry, this is my first time with V3. I'm used to the old school tamas.

Thanks! :)

Here's a trick to get a really COOL partner from the matchmaker: :eek: Make sure your tama is at least 5 years old and an adult.

Then make the matchmaker come by setting the time to 10:29 am and wait for one minute. When she comes with a partner: if you like it say "yes" when it asks Love? If not: simply set the time again to 10:29 am and wait again. Repeat this until you find the right partner for your tama!! :D
You can also connect 2 tamas until there sick for them to get married.

Ahem...We now welcome the latest couple.

:) Flo and :D Shane

Username:Joy Username:ABC

Yah you have to connect with another tamgotchi through infra-red 4 like ages untill theres like 4 hearts under their name in ya frends list and den they shuld fall in love but sometimes they dont. Or you can use the honey potion and day will fall in love quicker. But I'm not sure if the V3's have matchmakers or not? Hope this helps let me know. Write back adn head it TO SKDANCER

thats interesting, which characters u had ?

i get a mimitchi or mametchi or another good character most times.

The matchmacker isn't coming for any of my tamas ones a bill and the other the V2 flower thing there both 6 years old and i've tried all the times and still no matchmaker :wacko: I want to get rid of my bill because its a girl and looks like a boy! :angry:

The matchmaker always gives me my favorite people,

pyonkotchis and pyonchitchis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back