Tips for marrying!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried this and the match maker didnt come......... my tamagotchi is 10 yrs old....is he too old? When does the matchmaker come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????? :D
On some tamas, i think its version 1 and maybe 2s, they get them when there older than five, beause on version ones they grow a year a day and on v3 and v4 they grow 1 yr every 1-2 days. On version 1 they get matchmaker when there about 11-16 I think

thanks for the matchamker info!! it worked!!

my bro has a tamagotchi and has been waiting for the matchmaker to come for a

REALLY LONG TIME!!! now he's realli happy

THANKS!! :huh:

I tried this and the match maker didnt come......... my tamagotchi is 10 yrs old....is he too old? When does the matchmaker come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????? :gozarutchi:
I think your tama is too old. you have to find and connect with someone else's tama and become partners. :D :ichigotchi:

i just married my meidotchi who is six and my tosakatchi who is 3. so apparently you can be younger than 5 to get married. the weird thing is, after they got married the matchmaker still came and offered a robotchi which i declined...i don't think you can have two partners...or can you?

My tamagotchi turned 5years old 4hours ago and on my tamagotchi the matchmaker did not comme at 2:59 and changing the time dose not work

5 is quite early, b a little patient

keep cool and wait 1 more day
Thanks! The Matchmaker came when I was seven years old, at 3:30! That is wierd cause I thought it only cam at 10:30 3:00 and 7:00! Plus my tamagotchi is evil! I made it drink a love potion to fall in love with my friends tamagotchi and it did, they kissed alot and stuff and got married at 12:00 to 1:00 and at 3:30... THE MATCHMAKER CAME! My tamagotchi is evil! :angry: :)

P.S. The matchmaker bring a Debatchi to me!

P.S.S. Is a Debatchi good?

the match maker didn't come till i was 9 and then i missed it but then she came back and now i have a hawaikotchi. Are there better one's than others? :)

cool, thanks. i cant do it yet. 2 of my tamagotchis are partners and had twins a few minutes ago, and the other one is 2. i will try it for miley though when she gets old enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back