TMGC+C 7 Secret items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_TamagotchiGirl_x

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been posted already, or if it's in the wrong place. But anyway, here are the 7 lucky items in Tamagotchi Plus Color, and how to get them. Some of them are random and you may have to repeat them a few times. XD

1.rainbow - use the rainbow watering can on a clear day

2.shooting star - use the telescope on a clear night

3.4-leaf clover - use the magnifying glass on clear day, just after planting a seed

4.popsicle stick - eat ice-candy on-a-stick

5.tea - drink Japanese tea

6.heart-shaped cloud - appears in partly cloudy weather

7.hapihapi - from the 2008 Tamagotchi movie password

(copied from TamaZone: link)

Last edited by a moderator:
They are random and you have to repeat many times.Also are you sure you're using it on a CLEAR day, and for the clover one, are you sure that you used it after planting a seed?

I'm sorry if this has been posted already, or if it's in the wrong place. But anyway, here are the 7 lucky items in Tamagotchi Plus Color, and how to get them. Some of them are random and you may have to repeat them a few times. XD

3.4-leaf clover - use the magnifying glass on clear day, just after planting a seed

what is the tamagotchi 2008 pw?... i have no idea where to get that...

or what it is?!

hey where do you get the watering can with the rainbow?!

hey where do you get the watering can with the rainbow?!
haha ok i think ijust got it.. its purple with a flower on it and when you use it rainbows come out of the stout instead of water?..

i have that one and i used it several times but nothing special happend.. hmm

Thanks for the information ! It's helped me loads :furawatchi:

i toatlly cant get the magnifying glass tow ork and its a clear day and i just planted a seed

Actually, I think a "clear day" is not correct, rather it should be a day with a few puffy clouds in the sky.

I just got my tmgc+c and i´m wondering

Is the rainbow watering can the green one

that i have in my chest?

What is the hapihapi password?

Im not sure whcich can is the rainbow watering can, but I know its not the one you start out with.

Also, where exactly do you input passwords?

can you only do it at a certain age?

The rainbow watering can is purple with a pink flower on it. If you have it, it will be in the same area as the regular watering can. You can win the rainbow watering can from the prize booth located at the top entry on the door icon's second menu page. To go there you need at least one ticket. You get one ticket whenever you make a purchase at the TamaTamaMarket. You get three tickets whenever you make a purchase from TamaDepa. The rainbow watering can is rare. It may take 30 or more tries to win it.

The hapihapi password is listed in this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=152138

To get to the password screen, active the connect (heart) icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then select the second entry in its menu.

There is no age restriction on entering a password.

i dont get the weather thing! ^_^ can somebody tell me!? :huh: i have those items in my v5 and it dosent work at all! :p :huh: Please reply!!!

i dont get the weather thing! :D can somebody tell me!? :eek: i have those items in my v5 and it dosent work at all! :huh: :( Please reply!!!
This topic is not for the V5. It's for the "Tamagotchi Plus Color" model.

Which one is the japanese tea, and which ones is the ice pop? i think I have both of those items (ie, blue popsicle and cup with brown stuff in it) but nothing happens when I eat/drink them.

Which one is the japanese tea, and which ones is the ice pop? i think I have both of those items (ie, blue popsicle and cup with brown stuff in it) but nothing happens when I eat/drink them.
The ice pop (popsicle / ice candy-on-a-stick) is the blue popsicle. The Japanese tea is in a cup - white at the top, light brown at the bottom, with three orange spots on it.

Each may require multiple uses to find the happy symbol. Once I had to drink 30 cups of tea before finding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back