TODAY IS THE DAY FOR MY TOYS R US!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robotchi

Reaction score
I might cry! :p I can't wait till my dad takes me to the store!!!! :huh: I love Toys R Us!!!!!! :) :) :)

I got a white Sweet Candy With Life Savers!!!! My tama's name is Candy!

me too its my birthday but i got it yesterday i a candy one that is mine and a camoflauge one that is for my friends present

what is with the new tamagotchi. i saw it mentioned on the press release by bandai about white with hearts or the cobalt one??

I got a camouflage one from toysrus on Tuesday! :D It's sooooooo cool!!!!! ;) :( :( :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i got the camiuflage and bought the pink tropical fun one for my liul sis. I would have bought them all but there was a 2 per custumer limit :angry: . Oh and about the Cobalt and milky versions... Those are very limited US only versions that are crazy to find i think ypou could have only gotten them if you preordered them at least thats what the website that i got my cobalt from said :lol:

Cool! I got mine 2 days ago I think. I also got mine in Tous 'R' Us. I couldn't wait for them to come out! I saw someone who was like near 30 or around that age buying a Tamagotchi Connection V2.

someone 30 was buying one wow i guesss alot of ppl like em. there for kids that are 8 but i dont care im older then that and i bought one :lol: i might get a second one to hehehe. oh yea if at school you see a teacher hide it they could take it away at my school we have a teacher. and she has like a whole bow filled with them so be carefull. if a grade six teacher sees you she wont do anything she will jus say take it home so thas good. :lol:

I got one:

One day after they were available 6/21

My sister got a flower one

I got Sweet candy sprinkels

this is so wierd.. i was in nyc on the 22nd and happened into the giant toys'r'us there.. and they had these two HUGE display things for tamagotchi.. like , four sided stands with rows upon rows of them..

i didn't know anything about these new releases.. im ashamed to admit i never had a tamagotchi.. only the stupid imitators years ago, (gigapets etc).. but i immediately decided to get one now.. they were 14.99..

they only had four colours.. though, which kinda upset me cuz i didn't really like any of them.. they had two candy themed.. the red one with hoops, and the white with jelly bean-ish candies.. then the tropical themed.. the light blue, and the pink. i settled on the light blue cuz it was the less 'in your face' theme..

now that ive researched i really woulda liked the camaflague.. but whatever.. im happy all the same

i also now wish i had gotten two!! im going to have to check my local toys r us to see if they have any... i didn't know at the time that they had the IR capabilities and im sure it'd be so cool to have them play with each other!

right now ive got a little apple looking teenager.. who is now running and sliding across the screen onto his face.. (should i be worried!?? heh) named him Gazza .. lol

my dad thinks im insane.. as i cant see mto put this thing down!

ok, such an irrelevent post.. but im still shocked i happened to be in the right place at the right time.. as im sure if they had been released ages ago, i would have walked right by one on the shelf.. but there was no missing the set up they had!!

Jouley

actually, you were right on time! they came out the 21st! and congrats on being a new tama owner! you really were at the right place at the right time! :rolleyes: aren't the v2s kool! i love mine so much!!! (you and i have the same color)

I got a v2 thats milky white with pink hearts!! When I went to my toysrus, I saw loads of milky white with pink heart tamagotchis... and I live in Canada! It was odd... because I thought these were only suppose to be out in the UK... but I didn't care at that moment :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back