Toilet fears?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fifth grade I was using a bathroom with no lock, thinking people would have the decency to KNOCK. I was wrong, some rude girl pushed the door open and started talking to her friend ignoring the fact I was TRYING to pee. And pretending to not notice. >>

I don't mind public toilet's. Seeing the fact my brother's are slobs, my brother Jacob misses all the time as it is.

I just hate when I find a bloody pad in the toilet. Eug.

I olny use the school bathrooms when i REALLY have to go or when i have my period to change pads.

Always, always hold it. Only go if I really have to go. Our bathrooms have a bad smell. The girls' bathroom keeps running out of soap. Really, do you need a whole handful of soap to wash your hands just once?

I hate school bathrooms.

People think it's funny to pick their nose and hang the boogers on the wall, and the janitors so lazy that she just lets them hang there.

People write on the toilet paper holder things. And the toilets have automatic flush so I hate those.

Although it's really bad on your bladder to hold it all day, I try to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eww, that's nasty BL. People write things on the walls of the stalls too. It's really wierd. Sometimes I got to the bathroom and I look at all the stalls to see what's written on them. xD

they are pretty clean not completely but very clean and no i don't i accualy like them,cool and silent

and there are things written in stalls that i like to read

Gosh, the public bathrooms at my college are really..eh. Ppl don't flush, so there's always gunky stuff left in the toilet, and sometimes ON the toilet. Gahhh.

Uhg. The toilets we had at my elementary school were NASTY. People would let their nails grow and carve things into the wall. I'm scared to see what my new middle school's bathrooms look like. x|

It depends- some of our school bathrooms are nice and others.. not so much..

The orchestra one is nice and new. :wub:

But the gross yellow one [srsly, yellow?! Our school colours are blue, white and red.. maybe, but anywho, YELLOW!?] is well.. just gross. x..x;

The ones at my school aren't bad. About half of them got redone, so they're nice now. A few of the older ones have an issue with the stalls locking, but it isn't bad. The science wing one is the worst. One of them doesn't lock and it has only one sink, rather than two. But they're clean.

Am i the only one who avoids the school toilets?Ours are scabby and dirty plus you have to spend 5 minutes trying to get in but that could be the fact only 3 out of 7 lock properly.What are your school toilets like and Am I the only person who avoids them at all costs?
I do to ! I wait till I get home . I don't want people's dirty but germs and its stinks .

For the most part, I HATE public toilets. :( Our school toilets were always so gross and smelly - nobody ever flushed and there were always poop stains on the rim. Okay, I know that's really gross, but it's true. Recently though our school made special bathrooms just for the oldest kids. I love them - they're always really clean, and you press a little button to make the toilet flush instead of a handle or *shudder* an automatic toilet. The water in the sink is always hot, too, and they have this awesome soap (I didn't know soap could be awesome, but ours is. It smells nice. =3) Annnnddd - you get your choice of paper towels OR these awesome blow dryer machines for your hands. =D You can also flip the blow dryers upside down so the warm air blasts into your face, whice feels very nice. I feel bad for the boys though - apparently they were kind of sabotaging their new bathroom (putting algebra supplies in urinals, and kicking down stall doors xD) so the teachers made them use the old stinky one again.

I usually never use public restrooms unless I really really really REALLY have to go.

There is one place where I don't mind using the toilets, and that place is called Buc-Ee's. Their restrooms are soooooo nice, just like the store! They have locked stalls, beautiful stone walls and pictures, they have toiled seat protectants, automatic flushers, and... it's just really really nice! And the soap smells good, too. :blink:

Anyway, if I DO use a public restroom, I always use the toilet seat covers. I can't risk getting HIV!

I usually never use public restrooms unless I really really really REALLY have to go.
There is one place where I don't mind using the toilets, and that place is called Buc-Ee's. Their restrooms are soooooo nice, just like the store! They have locked stalls, beautiful stone walls and pictures, they have toiled seat protectants, automatic flushers, and... it's just really really nice! And the soap smells good, too. :blink:

Anyway, if I DO use a public restroom, I always use the toilet seat covers. I can't risk getting HIV!
I think HIV can only be transmitted through sex..? But I always use seat covers too, it's much cleaner and protects you from other germs.

No one flushes the toilets at my school.
Eugh! That's gross!

The restrooms at my school are OK. It's a little dim, and a lot of times we're out of soap. Most of the stalls don't lock, and some of the sinks are leaking and won't turn on. My school's very very old, so it needs some updating.

Well at my old school I saw a used tampon on the floor once so I just used the 7th grade rest rooms instead of my grade rest rooms and I didn't get caught the 7th graders just looked at me like I was a savage is all. -.-;;

No you are not!! At my school, barely anyone in my class uses the bathrooms. It is disgusting and the bathrooms smell like pee. The last time I went, I almost suffocated cuz I was trying to hold my breath!!!!! School bathrooms are so unsanitized, I dont even know why you thought u were the only one who avoids them!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back