Toilet fears?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They treat us like animals at school though feeding us nasty food making up pee in nasty rest rooms what next a leash? Gracious. And I remembered our rest rooms smelled like booty too which was even nastier but the 7th grade bathroom was decent compared to ours.

Our school's bathrooms aren't too bad. I don't like other public bathrooms, though. I use toilets seats, because, who knows who's butt has been sitting there... and automatic flushers, I hate those! The fact that a lot of public bathrooms smell, are dirty and all, I really hate them, and I only use them when I have to.

-Temari Nara

I go there to escape from class and my retarded friends. They're all boys, so they can't follow me.

I'm not afraid of school toilets or public toilets, but outdoor toilets... Ughh!

No you are ot the only person who avoids public bathrooms. I generally can't stand having to share a bathroom with anyone else but myself. I have my own bathroom and I am the only member of the house hold who uses it.

The bathrooms at my school are also icky! But I never have to pee when I am at school, and the minute I get home I have to pee. o.o;;

I dislike all public bathrooms. >_< But when it's my only option I'm not gonna be picky.

I only go to the bathroom at school if I can't hold it anymore. Sometimes people just dump used tampons in the toilet and don't flush, plus it smells really nasty in there. And if I DO have to pee at school, I stand up so I don't need to touch the toilet seat, which most of the time is dirty. :)

the bathrooms in my school aren't too too bad but the ceiling has toilet paper sticking on it because everyone throws it up and it sticks. the bathrooms in my old school in my country has something black or brown smeared on the walls and it smells really bad. also i never use public bathrooms either.

I only use the school washrooms unless I really have to, because I just don't trust them for some reason. Unless I see someone use it before me, I don't use the fountains either, because people sometimes put gum on the nozzle or spit on them. I'm just paranoid like that.

I'm in a program called IB. The IB kids' classrooms are mostly on the newer wing of my school, so there I have no problems.

Then comes the public restrooms. They stink. Both suckishly and smellishly. D:

The bathrooms at our school are ok, I guess, but I HATE public bathrooms. I only use them if I really have to go bad. They are so germy x.x

-PokeMew

My school bathrooms are gross, sometimes I go into my favorite stall (the middle one) and I see, poop in it. :eek: I just moved out of state so I wonder what my new school bathrooms look like.

Outdoor bathrooms, NO WAY!!!!!

Public bathrooms, I don't mind. When my parents and I go to the country club and I have to go, I like RUN to the bathroom, even if I have to go a teeny, tiny bit. The bathrooms there are SO nice. Every stall is just perfectly clean. They NEVER EVER smell. You know how there is like a big crack under the stall doors in most public bathrooms? Not in this bathroom. The soap desencers never run outta soap. It's perfect in there. I love those bathrooms. *sighs dreamily*

*Edit: Removing something*

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind it. I mean, if your butt gets germs on it, big deal, unless you touch it for some reason. I know a lot of people who don't like public restrooms though. I just really don't care, as long as there is a bathroom. Some are pretty nasty, but I get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back