True of False? I NEED HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ec1996

Reaction score
OK now this is really wierd

Yesterday my friend told me on the phone that her tamagotchi v4 HAd died now i thoguth that sounded normall but it getts stragnge. Then she said that it came back to life agin as an adult even though it was a toddler and it had a job. I didn't belive her. 10 minutes later she called ,mme again and said it had died again so she invited me over. when i got their she showed me it had just died again and then i saw it with my own eyes come back to life. i thoguht am i going crazy but no it happened several times wen i was there os i have 2 questions

1. what do we do

2. what is going on ?????

I NEED HELP

Sounds like a glitch. I think your friend should reset her Tamagotchi. Has it been near water at all lately? That could have messed it up.

tell her to reset her tama and download see if it still happens or not then reset it fully. if it still doesnt work just take put the battery and then put it back in it has worked for me before.(i havent had the problem that you have it was a different glitch and it only went when i took my battery out and then popped it back in!!!) hoped i helped..

well have you thought that you were imaginig it or you r friend could have played a prank on you. I know because I have a v4 and never in my life have i experenced this before :(

totally a glitch, reset or try download if you, i mean your friend can't part with her tama.

You might want to remember if it's been near things like water which will give it glitches (it probably has a glitch)

The glitch is most definantly taking action

wow that is just FREAKY :mellow: if it keeps doing that you should try reseting it good luck!! ;) :ph34r:

Are you sure it really died? Many animations can vaguely resemble the death scene. If it really did die, then it sounds like a glitch. Try resetting and downloading. If that doesn't cure it, try and play like normal.

Yep. Its a glitch allright. Try what the others have stated. Reset it. That should do the trick. :)

I've never heard of that happening before! It could just be a glitch so see if you can just wait for it to pass. If not, try resetting the Tamagotchi. :eek:

Was it laying on the floor, skull above it's head, making death sounds?

If so, I highly reccomend to reset and download.

I hope your tama is okay!!

It could possibly be in a glitch "Loop Effect" where it will continuosly die and then come back to life again as if you re downloaded it. You need to reset it completely to stop the effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back