True of False? I NEED HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's weird. 0.o

I say your friend should change the battery. Even though it's probably the tama that's causing it, I'd change the battery.

Sounds like a glitch. I think your friend should reset her Tamagotchi. Has it been near water at all lately? That could have messed it up.
It most likely has been near water. Maybe she was playing with it in the tub, but anyhow, I think it's a glitch-the water IS taking action. Or the tama is fake- most likely not, but it's a possibilty.

mametchi :D

[SIZE=21pt]That always happens when your tama turns into a matchmaker. It means your tama didn't marry quick enough so it grew old. To have a baby you must find another matchmaker of the opposit gender and fall in love. Your tama can only marry one of them or it will die/live forever.[/SIZE] :lol:

A major glitch is what happened! I would start off by resetting and dowloading it, if that doesn't work, try changing the batteries. If it's still doing it, completely reset the tama (the generations for the tama will be erased). If it starts acting up again, your friend might want to consider getting a new tama.

Mine's done that before but I kept on dropping it by accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back