TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mega had his back to Snowy and Zoom. He was crouched over something and working on it.

"We need to try and see what he's doing" Snowy whispered furtivley to Zoom.

"Yeah, but how?" Zoom replied.

"I have an idea!" Snowy whispered and started swinging her net higher and higher.

Zoom copied. The could both see what Mega was doing.

Mega was hunched over a computer.

On the screen was a picture of two stick figures. There was a pit of lava.The stick figures seemed to be running away from the pit of lava.

Whenever Mega hit the Space button, the two stick figures were blown back towards the pit of lava. But they always managed to get away before they landed in the pit of lava.

"What is he doing?"whispered Zoom."I don't know,"frowned Snowy,"it looks like some sort of mutant computer game."

They kept on swinging, trying to find out what Mega was doing.

"I've got it!"whispered Zoom. "I read it in the game manual. The two stick figures are Startama and Steffi! Mega is using Mega-power to try control them into falling into the pit of lava."she murmured.

"That's horrible!"said Snowy in disgust. "Will he stop at nothing?"she said, forgetting to whisper.

Mega heard them. He froze.

"Oh SHOOT."said Zoom, as Mega turned around to face them.

"Oh no..." Zoom said slowly. Zoom turned to face Mega as well, and he obviously didn't look pleased.

"Could you speak a bit louder, I didn't hear the first part." Mega asked sarcastically.

"Nothing, it's none of your buisness." Snowy relied, with the same amount of sarcasm.

"Have it your way then." Mega shrugged.

"Hold on. This had been bugging me. How old are you exactly?" Zoom asked curiously.

"Zoom, why do you need to know this?: Snowy hissed.

"Tell you when everyone alse is here. Trust me." Zoom whispered back, and turned back to Mega for an answer.

"What's it to you?" Mega sneered, but wasn't very strong.

"A lot of things." Zoom answered. "Reference, ideas, like me to continue?"

"No, that seems well enough." Mega replied quickly.

"I know why you sound all 'frightened all of a sudden..." Snowy piped up.

"Why? I certainly don't sound frightened." Mega shook his head.

"I know too. You work for TH, don't you? You're afraid that if you don't met his demands..." Zoom started

"He'll yell at you..." Anowy continued

"Or something else." Zoom finished. Mega sighed.

"Actually, yes. He threatened that if I don't capture all five of you, he'll kill me. And you. It's horrible!" Mega ended shouting.

"Then let us down, to call our friends." Snowy said softly. "We can help you, if you can help us."

"I-I can't. He watches everything, and I can't afford death! NOBODY CAN!" Mega was definately panicked.

"We can help you avoid getting TH mad. Please, this way it's a win-win situation." Zoom said, trying to be as pursuasive as possible.

"I don't know...I can't get on TH's bad side..." Mega mumbled.

"We already are. He doesn't think anymore of us then he does of you." Snowy told him. "Really, we outnumber of him, six to one. We can beat him easily."

"Well..." Mega gulped.

"TH has 3 sons."

"who?" Zoom asked Mega slowly.

"Yes.. They can use water, fire, and even cause pop-ups to appear and attack enemies... Most people who tried to attack TH got killed by TH's sons.. They can even... Take human form." Mega told him his voice cold.

"Ok then. We still outnumber him. Not by much, but we still do." Snowy pointed out.

"OK. Mega, will you help us?" Zoom asked sincerely. Mega took a moment.

"For now." Mega nodded. "As soon as any of them find out, I switch."

"That's good enough." Zoom nodded. "Snowy, can you call the others?"

"On it." Snowy said, and clicked a few buttons on her watch.

-----

"Hello?" Esther's face appeared on the screen. "Oh, hey Snowy, where are you?"

"With Mega." Snowy answered like it was no big deal.

"Why do you sound so calm!? You are in a lair with yet another computer hacker." Esther reminded Snowy, who stayed calm.

"Relax, he's helping us." Zoom's face appeared too.

"You guys must be brain-dead, it's Mega!" Esther shouted.

"No, we're not brain-dead." Zoom said, smiling.

"We convinced him to help us out with the TH problem. Really, he's helping. We already found out that ontop of all the other relatives he has, he has three sons." Snowy recited.

Esther was amazed. "Great!"she smiled. "First good news of the day. Our next goal?"

"Um...........to kill TH's sons, I guess."said Zoom.

Esther nodded. "Gotcha. Maybe Mega could do some double-agent spying on TH, stuff like that...."she said.

Zoom shrugged. "Maybe. But for now, we gotta wipe those sons of his of the planet."she said determinedly.

Esther nodded in agreement. "Well, we need a plan, first."she said wisely.

"Whoops, also t-there are lots of scary monsters by TH'S tower... On the first floor there is 10 nasty beetles... Then there on the second floor there is 2 nasty dogs able to get the darkness in your hearts and on the thrid floor the 3 evil henchman lie, they are big theifs. They can steal your weapons in a flash. On the fourth is TH'S nephew who can read your mind and finally..." Mega stopped as if he was dieing. "TH and his two sons." He said shakey.

Zoom nodded. "Mega, anything we should know about TH's sons?"

"Lets see..." Mega thought. "They are quite close to your age, and your abilities to fight. So, it is best if we find out which of the sons have whick qualities."

"So you're saying that one's a bookworm, one's tough, and one likes to be cool?" Esther asked.

"Yes." Mega answered flatly.

"What about StarTama and Steffi?" Zoom asked.

"Apparently none of the sons resemble them." Mega shrugged. "That means that they may not have to fight."

"Lucky you guys." Snowy smiled. Steffi and StarTama continued to listen to Mega.

"That should be easy." Zoom said.

"Yeah, for you." Esther said sarcastically.

"Listen, the Bookworm is probably far-sighted, the tough one should be wearing black, and the 'cool' one should be leaning against a wall with his arms crossed. Simple as that." Zoom finished.

"Yeah, but TH might have them in uniforms..." Snowy said slowly.

"Cool should have sunglasses, Bookworm should have regular glasses, and Tough should have black-ish hair." Zoom improvised.

"Lets find out." Mega said, and led the girls away, possibly to TH's lair.

They peeked around the corner. There they were! One of them was wearing a pink tutu and was clutching a book, the other wearing sunglasses with spikey blonde hair, and the last one wearing a black vest with DON'T MESS WITH ME"printed on it.

"A TUTU?"asked Zoom incredoudly. Mega nodded. "Despite all the books he reads, he has a terrible sense of style."he whispered. But he didn't whisper queitly enpgh....

Sorry Medicham12, the author of the stopry decided on no new characters on page 2. We're going to have to ignore that post.

~~~~~~~~

Zoom sighed. "Yay, I'm like Tutu boy over there."

Mega clapped his hand over his mouth as all three boys looked at them.

"Hi..." Snowy smiled weakly.

"Who are you? What do you want here?" The one with blond hair asked gruffly.

"Ok, I'm Zoom, this is Esther, this is Snowy, and this i-" Zoom started.

"That one we're familiar with that one. Mega." The One with the horrible Tutu on inturrupted.

"Next, what do you want here? Mega, did you capture them like father wanted?" The first boy asked.

Mega froze. Zoom nudged him as if to say 'No, don't go there.' "Um...yes boys...I captured them just like your father asked." mega stammered. Esher scowled.

After an awkward silence Snowy spoke up, "Aw, I'm sick of this" she said, "Are we going to fight them or not?" she asked the rest of the girls and Mega.

"We are fighting them." said Zoom and she went over to the son in the tutu. She grabbed his book and started tearing out pages. The son fell to the floor and whimpered. Zoom shook her head at him and stamped on his face, breaking his nose with a sickening crack.

Esther went over to her one and messed up his hair before kicking him in the shins. Snwoy whacked her opne in the face with an arm full of spikes.

Mega shivered. "Run Mega!" Steffi whispered to him. Mega ran into the dark Tamatalk, "I'll be back girls!" he called as Snowy, Zoom and Esther continued fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoom pulled off his ridicoulous tutu. He was wearing jeans underneath.

"MY TUTU!"screamed the nerdy, horrible one.

Zoom cackled, holding the tutu out of his reach. "No way, buster! You're gonna have to fight me for it!"she yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Esther ran up to Tough and kicked him in the shins. "YOU little!"he hissed, and bended over to punch her.

Too late. A pink, fluffy apparition fell out of his pocket. Tough tried to grab it back-he was quick but Esther was quicker.

She grabbed the fluffy thing. It was a fluffy teddy!

"Not so tough, now, eh?"teased Esther.Tough's face went pale. "Uh.........I didn't put it there! Um,someone planted me!Seriously!"he screamed.

Esther laughed. "Oh shut up."she said. She plunged her hands into his pockets and brought out a fistful of cuddly toys. "Well?"she said testily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snowy messed up Cool's hair and grabbed his comb.

"MY COMB!"screamed Cool. "I NEED THAT COMB!"he sobbed, going on bended knees.

Snowy raised an eyebrow. She waved the comb around tauntingly. "Come and get it!"she jeered.

"PLEASE! I'll do anything! I need that comb!"sobbed Cool.

Snowy smiled. "ANYTHING??"she said.

"YES! Anything!"the sobbing Cool replied.

Everyone else had stopped fighting when they heard the cool one crying and looked at him and Snowy with interest.

"Anything?" Snowy asked holding the comb out of the cool ones reach. "Yes!!" Said the son.

Snowy had that look in her eye that meant she had an idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well.....I have a plan.....you're gonna have to bear with me. And then you get comb back. OK?"she asked.

Cool nodded. "Okay! What's your plan?"

Snowy explained her plan. Cool, Tough, and Nerdy would smuggle them past their father, and then they would get into the control room, where they could shut down TH and escape. Hopefully.

As Snowy was explaining her plan, they didn't notice Nerdy and Tough sneak off to tell a certain someone.........or a certain VIRUS.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back