TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FPP toned the chips down a bit so Zoom and Snowy could hear the girls' argument. Zoom glanced at Snowy. Snowy nodded.

"What did you say?" They said in perfect timing.

"H-h-hi g-guys..." Esther stammered.

"What part of all this did you hear?" Steffi sighed.

"Lets see..." Snowy began.

"Everything after what Esther said about me and books and how Snowy's a 'wuss' underneath. Personally, I think that was alittle mean." Zoom explained.

"How come you heard us then, and not before?" StarTama asked tentatively.

"We aren't sure, it was almost like..." Snowy's voice trailed away.

"Mind control..." Esther whispered. She turned to Zoom and Snowy. "Look, Zoom, you always need to have a book on hand, because you always read, and aren't used to going this long without one. Snowy, you act so tough around TH and any other villan, but when you're around us, you're a sweet little girl, like the rest of us."

Zoom and Snowy waited a moment for what Esther said to sink in, and spoke.

"I know, I'm a bookworm. Always have, always will be. That's how I learned everything I tell you." Zoom told her.

"And I act tough because when I want to, I am. When I'm around you guys, I don't have to. I can be myself. But with TH and those people, I'm tough. It's not that I nessessarily act, it's just when I'm tough." Snowy nodded.

"Oh, but you have to admit, Zoom, you would give us silent treatment and Snowy, you'd yell at us." Esther added.

"Well...that part might be true." Zoom smiled, and Snowy agreed.

FPP tossed the chips up and down in her hands excitedly. The girls were arguing and she loved every minute of it! A chance to break up the friendship!

---------------------------------------------

Esther sighed and took a long look at the cuts, bruises and scars on her 2 friends. There was lots of them.

"What are you looking at?" Zoom asked her.

"Nothing!" replied Esther quickly and then looked at her own arms and legs. Scarless, cutless and only a bruise from when she'd tripped up ages ago.

Steffi and Startama caught each others eye but then looked away as the tension in the room was quickly rising.

Soon Snowy slowly spoke " If Zoom and I weren't here, what would you do?" 'Cause you sure sounded like you can't wait to be rid of us."

Zoom nodded in agreement.

Tamaluver looked around. She was worried,scared. "I wish someone was here!" Sudenlly behind her, a member spoke.

Hello. It was Mametchi!(me!!!) The two girls, Tamalover and Mametchi ran off together in search of the others. Unfortaunley they saw spam mail in front of them. "crud." The tow muttered under their breathes.

Hello. It was Mametchi!(me!!!) The two girls, Tamalover and Mametchi ran off together in search of the others. Unfortaunley they saw spam mail in front of them. "crud." The tow muttered under their breathes.
No new charcters are allowed in the story. The authour decided that on page 2. Sorry, those posts will be ignored.

------------------------------------------

The room was silent for a moment. "I didn't mean it like that," Esther mumbled.

"How did you mean it then?" Zoom asked while Snowy fiddled with one of the many spikes on her wristbands, her head bent.

Steffi didn't like the tension, "Can you guys drop it?" She asked.

"I was just asking how she meant it," said Zoom coldly.

"I meant it like... I don't know... I don't want to get rid of you guys though." said Esther, picking her words carefully. "I meant like Zoom, if we hadn't found that book room you wouldn't be much help to us would you? And Snowy, you wear your spikes and act tough but if you were without the black and the spikes and stuff you would be cowering in the corner, wouldn't you."

Zoom glared at her, "Just because I am a bookworm doesn't mean that's all I am."

Snowy looked up from behind her hair, "If you listened before you would know that I am tough when I need to be. I don't really care what you think of me. That's my attitude with anybody. I don't need to be defensive round you guys. Well, I thought I didn't need to be defensive round you but I guess you have problems with that, don't you?" Snowy said stiffly.

Esther temper flared up again, "So what if I do have problems with you? What will you do?"

Snowy paused. "So, you've had problems with me all along?"

"I have, yeah." Was Esthers answer.

Snowy was silent, her feelings were hurt.

FPP was watching from the screens in her lair. "This is better than a movie!" She laughed. She liked watching other people suffer and fight. She also enjoyed seeing people cry and kick stuff. "Punch someone," she said to Zoom's chip. "Cry," she said to Snowy's chip

FPP laughed. "What was I thinkin'? That wont work! She's already crying!!" FPP's weedy laughed shrieked throughout her lair.

-------------------------------

Zoom walked over to Esther and Punched her in her on the nose. She felt really angry at Esther for saying that stuff.

Esther was speechless. She didn't cry. It wasn't even that hard punch but she was shocked.

Snowy bent her head forward and was silent for a few minutes before anyone realised that she was crying. Sure enough tears dripped down Snowy's face as she twisted her silver skull ring round her finger.

---------------------------------------------

FPP looked at the chips. "These are good!" she said before looking back to the Big screens to watch the girls again.

----------------------------------------

Steffi and StarTama gasped. Steffi ran over to Esther and handed her a hankie to mop up the blood. Esther was angry now. Steffi held her back as she tried to punch Zoom who was standing in the corner, still breathing heavily.

"Let me at 'er!" Shrieked Esther.

"No." Steffi told her when Esther tried to lunge at Zoom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for posting twice in a row but I am bored!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Snowy dragged a tissue across her face and looked up her eyes glistening with tears. She looked up, "Can you stop it?" she said.

Zoom turned to look at her friend then hurried over and put an arm round her glaring at the others. Snowy pushed her away.

Esther loked at her and felt her temper rising, "Why, Zoom started it, but you would defend her wouldn't you? You two think that you're so much better than us."

Zoom walked forward a bit. "Have you asked us that?" she said cooly. "True I punched you but words hurt more than punches..."

Esther stuck her tounge out at her. "Look at Snowy, she acts so tough but now she's crying!" Esther jeered.

"Stop being spiteful Esther and Zoom," StarTama said.

"Yeah!" Echoed Steffi, "This is getting ridiculous. We're all friends here.."

"I thought we were friends." Snowy said. "But once somthing's been said, you can't take it back."

"I wouldn't want to, it's true." replied an angry Esther.

-----------------------------

FPP giggled nastily. "This is better than a trip to the movies!"

------------------------------------

Snowy bent forward ever so slightly.

"She doesn't mean that!" said StarTama quickly.

"Yes I do!" said Esther.

"Shut up Essie, you're making this worse." Steffi whispered to Esther.

"This is the nastiest fight we've ever had." StarTama said.

Zoom was defiant. "Esther, you owe Snowy and myself an apology."

"Tough cookies." Esther said.

Snowy looked up, her expression blank. She wasn't a girl to talk about her feelings. "At least, now I know who my real friends are." she said sadly. Then her lip started to tremble like she was trying not to start crying.

Everyone started to do there own thing, trying to cool off. It was Steffi's idea not to talk to each other for a bit and they all had agreed.

Zoom read her book in the lightest corner of the room. She looked quite sad and kept sighing.

Esther drew pictures in the dust. She didn't really want to fight but after evryone had cooled off she would apologies.

Steffi kicked a rock around bored.

StarTama looked out of the dingy window. Too small to climb out of and barred anyway.

Snowy stood against the wall her face pale and eyes watery. She twirled her hair round her fingers but she looked like she might cry any second.

-----------------------------------------

FPP was bored with the chips. She turned them off. The girls were fighting enough already. She was a lazy robot and couldn't be bothered doing anything but watch the girls and make sure thay didn't escape.

She laughed as she thought of the dried blood on Esther's face or the tears welling up in Snowy's eyes. She was a very sick-minded robot.

--------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later Zoom walked slowly into the middle of the room. "This is stupid," she said firmly, "We are friends and need to stay that way if we want to beat TH."

"She's right." Agreed Esther. "Guys, I'm sorry, I was having a bad day."

"It's OK!" replied Zoom. "And I'm sorry for punching you."

"It's OK." replied Esther.

"But some of what you said is true." said Snowy her voice shaky, "I am a wuss but my skulls and crosses make me feel, I don't know, special." She didn't usually do feelings and junk but this was different, it had to be said. "I just couldn't believe you thought that way about me. I like to th..think to myself that I don't care what people think but it's hurts. I might not show it but it hurts on the inside." Snowy sighed sadly, then bit her lip trying not to cry.

----------------------------------------

"What!?!?" shrieked FPP, "They weren't supposed to make-up, I guess I'll have to go down there and sort them out."

She marched down to the hidden section where the girls were and disappeared. She re-appeared in the girls cell.

------------------------------

The girls were silent letting Snowy's words sink in. Snowy was too wrapped up in her own thoughts and trying not to cry that she didn't even notice FPP were there, none of them did.

No-one went over to Snowy to comfort her. They knew Snowy liked to be on her own when she was sad even if that was just a foot away from everyone else.

"Hello my pretties!" FPP called out.

Startama and Esther shrieked at the sound of her voice.

"Eeeek!" they screamed.

"Why..... it-it's you," Zoom said. She was acting all calm, and collected, and she seemed to take that in nicely.

"Zoom, how could you?" Esther went over and shook Zoom.

Meanwhile, StarTama had recovered and was using her computer book.

"What do I do, what do I do? I need to get her frequency...." StarTama was working fast.

The picture of FPP on the screen showed red and blue lights in her eyes.

"I've got it!" she shouted in triumph, and then started saying commands.

"FPP.... crash open the window!" she yelled, and FPP did so.

"Now, self-destruct!" she cried, and FPP exploded.

"Wow...." all of them looked up in awe at the exploding FPP.

"Eeeek!" they screamed."Why..... it-it's you," Zoom said. She was acting all calm, and collected, and she seemed to take that in nicely.

"Zoom, how could you?" Esther went over and shook Zoom.

Meanwhile, StarTama had recovered and was using her computer book.

"What do I do, what do I do? I need to get her frequency...." StarTama was working fast.

The picture of FPP on the screen showed red and blue lights in her eyes.

"I've got it!" she shouted in triumph, and then started saying commands.

"FPP.... crash open the window!" she yelled, and FPP did so.

"Now, self-destruct!" she cried, and FPP exploded.

"Wow...." all of them looked up in awe at the exploding FPP.
They heard a roaring sound. Another robot came down from the cieling. He stamped on the computer book and broke it. "I am Mega, you will pay. I am the deadliest hacker from around the world. I want Tamatalk and I always get what I want."

He sent a flash of light out of his hands and the girls were in another room. Smaller, darker and colder than before.

"My computer book!" cried StarTama who realised it was broken and left with Mega.

"It's OK.." said Steffi putting her arm around her, "There will be another way to defeat Mega!"

"What about Tamatalk? He wants Tamatalk!" Esther yelled.

"Remember, we are stronger than him if we are all together and not weak minded." said Zoom.

"We need to work together to save TT." said Snowy quietly, her voice shaky.

"Yeah, we do." Zoom agreed walking over to stand beside Snowy.

"Has anyone ever heard of Mega before?" Startama asked.

"No," said Zoom and Esther.

"Never," replied Steffi.

Snowy shook her head.

"We've got to get out of here." wsaid Esther.

Meanwhile Mega made himself invible and went back to the girls. Snowy had her back to him so he lept up and grabbed her hair pulling her down.

Snowy screamed and fell to the ground shaking her head. She was trying to shake Mega off.

"What's wrong?" screamed Esther.

"I don't know!" Snowy shrieked. "Somethings pulling on my hair!"

Mega was strong and had poweful magic, he could hold on. But he stopped pulling for minute. 'This will be funny!' he thought.

Steffi held out a hand to Snowy but she stood up herself.

Mega started pulling again, harder this time.

"Don't panic!" said Zoom, "There is a logical explanation for this.."

But before she could work out the explanation Mega had let go. He was still invisble.

Snowy gasped for breath and quickly let her hair out of it's band. It ran loose down her back.

"Are you OK?" asked Startama.

"I think so.." Snowy answerd.

Using his mind Mega tied Steffi's shoelaces together.

"That was horrible." said Snowy retreating into the darkest part of the room. She liked darkness, it made her feel better.

Steffi tried to take a step forward but went flying. Zoom laughed as Esther helped her up.

"Sorry, but that was funny!" laughed Zoom seeing the look on Steffi's face.

Using mind power Mega glued Steffi's shoes to the floor. "I'm stuck!" she said.

Zoom was in a good mood, "OK, then let''s play a game."

StarTama smiled, "Like what?"

"How about 'Lets find a way out of here'" Esther said.

This brought Zoom back into realality. "OK," she said sheepishly. "But there are no windows or doors here."

"True. We could always dig our way out" Startama said.

Mega laughed and went back to his lair. There is no way out, he was confident about that as he built that room himself.

Snowy sat down in the shadows. "Or we could wait, Mega might think we've given up but then we could suprise him, attack him when he thinks we're weak."

Zoom nodded, "That's seems good enough, it's better than digging anyway."

Startama blushed and then sat down, "So we wait..."

They waited a few hours. Just waiting.

Once Mega was sure the girls were'nt going to do anything for a while he sketched out different ways to torture them, each with lots of blood, sweat and tears.

Mega made himself invisible. He walked down to the girls cell to spy on them. What he saw was strange, the girls weren't doing anything, one was reading and the others were looking at each other nervously. Mega thought he would watch and see wht would happen.

----------------------------

Snowy stood up, "This is stupid, we should be trying to find a way out.."

Zoom looked up from her book, "But there is no way out, we tried that before. We should just sit and wait. See what happens. Just like you said."

Esther piped in, "But what's the point of sitting here doing nothing?"

Zoom sighed, "You'll see..." then went back to reading her book.

Snowy slid down the wall, "This is stressful..." She said sadly.

Steffi stood up, her feet had become unstuck. "We all need to stay strong,"

"Yeah!" Statama stood next to Steffi, "We need to stay posotive,"

"Posotive? What is there to stay posotive about?" sighed Snowy.

"Our friendship.." Esther said.

"Our luck, we could be dead by now," Zoom added, putting down her book.

-------------------------------------

Mega laughed, they would all be dead soon he just needed to choose how...

----------------------------------------------

Snowy looked up sadly, "We might die down here though.. This is reality."

Esther stood up, "Don't say that!" she said.

"Come on, posotive remember?" Zoom said. "Tell me what your favourite place in Tamatalk is, how about that?"

Snowy gave a small smile. "I'll try, and Zoom, it's a Roleplay for me by the way."

"Same here, I don't bother with anything else...except..." Zoom whispered the last word.

"Let me guess...Library." Esther smiled, as Zoom nodded sheepishly.

"I like all the team Stories and Fan Fictions. They're cool." Zoom added, looking at StarTama and Steffi. "What about you guys?"

"I like the Roleplays, because you can be somebody you're not." Steffi said.

"Yeah, me too. It's always fun to pretend to be somebody." StarTama agreed.

-------------

Mega sat in a shadow, watching the girls talk. 'This is horrible, all they do is talk.' he thought to himself. He crept over to Zoom. She didn't notice him, for he was still invisible. The book she was previously reading was sitting on the floor. He grasped it and ripped it up. All five girls whirled around to see a heep of paper shreds on the ground. Nobody spoke, They were all trying to figure out what had happened.

"Nice..." Zoom said sarcastically, gathering the shreds in a corner.

"What was that?" Esther asked.

"My guess is the same thing that tripped Steffi and pulled Snowy's hair." Zoom sighed. "At least this wasn't important." Zoom pointed to the ripped up book.

"I thought you loved any book." Snowy smiled.

"No worries, really. There's always more." Zoom murmured, trying to keep her voice positive.

"If you're sure." Steffi replied.

"Ok, if this keeps happening, we need to get the heck out of here. Because if things starts tearing apart, who knows what might be next." StarTama concluded. "We need a plan."

They all gathered in a corner, and started to think. A few moments passed, and no one said anything.

"I've got nothing. There's no doors, windows, not even any cracks in the walls to climb. Nothing." Snowy sighed.

"Yeah, our best bet is to stay here until something comes up." Zoom nodded, sliding down the wall to sit down next to Snowy. The others nodded in agreement.

------------------

Mega re-appeared in the room, now fully visible, with something in his hand, something deadly...

Steffi looked at what was in Mega's hand. She turned a pale shade of green. "I think I'm gonna spew.." she said.

"You better not!" said Esther.

"Eew..." said Snowy, "Mega, what are you going to do with..with that?"

Mega laughed, "I am going to kill you with it... I thought it was obvious."

Zoom looked at Mega's hand. "I know what it is! It's pickled dragon brain. If it touches your bare skin, you'll die..."

StarTama screeched and pulled her sweater over her hands. "That's why he's wearing gloves.."

Mega raised his eyebrows, "Finally they work it out." he said scarcasticly.

Zoom stood up, "Why don't you shut up? What did we ever do, all we did was get sucked into here. We didn't ask for this to happen."

Mega laughed, "You tried to fight for Tamatalk, you tried to fight me, that's what you did. Weirdo. I thought that at least you would know that since you act so smart."

Zoom took a step backwards, "Who says it's an act...?" she said.

"Leave it.." Esther muttered to her.

"What ever." Zoom said sitting back down next to Snowy.

"You girls are so weak.. Even though some you" Mega glared at Snowy, "try to act so tough..."

Snowy glared at him.

Mega tore a chunk of dragon brain off. "Don't throw that brain stuff at us!!" shrieked Steffi.

"I wasn't going to but now you mention it..."

Esther cut him off, "SCATTER!!!" She screamed and the girls ran in different directions.

The room wasn't very big, so splitting up was kinda hard, no, very hard.

Steffi ran and ran around the room, dodging dragon brain.

"OH NO!!" she screamed, and looked at Snowy. "Snowy..."

Snowy had been hit! But, "on her shirt, not her skin," Zoom realized.

She looked over at Mega. He had lots of little bits in his hand.

"RUN!!" cried Esther, and Zoom realized, 'I have a rope...." and she looked up.

They were in a hole!

She threw the rope up and hoped it had lodged itself onto something.

"Up!" Zoom cried, and darted up the rope, just dodging a brain piece.

"Uh-oh...." Esther looked up. The rope was breaking! "What to do, what to do!" she cried.

Mega seemed to have loads of brain left. "Don't worry girlies, nearly done!" he laughed. He threw the last piece absentmindedly. "Now, I'll be back soon darlings!" he said in a fake sweet voice. He left the hole.

--------------------------------

Snowy edged forwards. "I've got Dragon brain on my shirt so watch it." she said and wiped it on one o the concrete walls until there was none on her.

"That was disgusting." Esther said savagely.

"Whre'd he get it? I wonder..." Steffi said.

Snowy paced the room, she seemed quite shaken by what had happened.

Zoom sat down. "I know how to get out of this hole!" she squeaked.

StarTama stared at her, "How?"

"We make a rope with our sweaters and shoelaces." Zoom said and everone started taking off their sweaters. Snowy gingerly took off her Dragon-brainy sweater and looked at it. "Maybe not my sweater.." she said and threw it in a corner. The ladder was made and the girls climbed out.

"Where are we?" asked Esther.

"I think we're in departures..." Snowy said kicking one of the topic titles."Unless this, 'I'm leaving' topic is in the wrong section..."

"No, this is departures." Steffi said looking at the pinned topics.

"Let's find Mega's lair!" Zoom said and sat down. "But first we need to find where.."

"How are we supposed to know?" said Steffi.

"He wants to destroy TT. No Tamatalk... He's in Non-TamaTalk!" Snowy yelled and started running.

The others followed their friend and soon Snowy found a topic with 'Mega' as the title.

"Darn, it's locked." said Esther. "Probably a closed topic..."

"How do we get in?!" StarTama said.

"We could log in," said StarTama doubtfully. "But this feels weird. Like a trap. You know, we could go to role play and pretend to be someone powerfull, I suppose, and then....."her voice tailed off as she realised this was not really a possibility."Is any of us a guide?" asked Snowy. "Maybe we could somehow unlock the topic.""Nope," said StarTama. "I wonder where Mega got the dragon-brain..." said Zoom."Maybe role-play." said Esther. "Maybe if we go to role play we could think of something to defeat him with and make it up?" suggested Steffi."Not a bad idea," agreed Snowy. "It probably won't work, but it's the best we've got. C'mon."

They set off, jumping from toic to topic.

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up, I have an idea..." Zoom said, turning back to the topic.

"What is it?" Esther asked.

"You'll see." Zoom assured her, and looked at the lock.

"Whatever, lets go." Esther replied, and set off with the others.

Zoom stuck behind and played with the lock in her hands. 'This doesn't feel like metal, it feels like plastic...' She thought, and gave the lock a tug. It broke off. "Perfect!" she smiled, and looked at her watch that they used to communicate with in Dr. Claw's lab. She hit a few keys. "Esther! Snowy! Guys!" She called.

"Yeah?" Snowy answered from her watch.

"The lock is plastic, or should I say was. It boke right off. This isn't really locked, and I'm going inside. I'll catch up with you later." Zoom replied.

"Ok, we'll be back in a few minutes." Snowy said, and turned it off.

--------

Zoom cautiously opened the door to Mega's lair and stepped in. She was hoping to find it empty, but Mega was sitting in a chair with his back turned. Zoom's eyes widened and she stepped into a dark corner, holding her breath. 'Please don't see me, please don't see me...' She thought. Mega swung around.

"Who's there?" He demanded, striding to the door. She walked right up to the corner where Zoom was standing.

"H-hi..." Zoom smiled weakly, scared half to death of what the outcome would be.

Mega stared at her. "Oh look, Zoom is trying to be brave!" He laughed and bits of spit landed on Zoom's face. "Gross." she muttered and wiped it off.

"What?" Mega yelled.

"N..nothing.." Zoom said and looked him square in the eye.

"Your lying! Tell the truth!" Mega shouted.

"You spit in my face, therefore it's gross." Zoom said sternly, trying not to show any fear.

"Whatever. Get in here, I need to...ask something." Mega ordered. Zoom didn't take any chances this time, she followed him inside the dim-lit room.

"Sit." Mega said.

"There's no chairs." Zoom replied.

"Then on the floor!" Mega retorted, as Zoom sank to the floor in disgust. Just before Mega spoke, Zoom's watch beeped.

"One moment, I'd liek to take this." Zoom cleared her throat, and looked at her watch.

----------

"How's it going Zoom?" Snowy's face appeared.

"Not so well..." Zoom replied.

"What's wrong?" Snowy asked.

"Lets just say...I'm not alone." Zoom said, glancing at Mega.

"Want any help, we're nearly done." Snowy offered.

"I don't think, but hurry back, I might need some." Zoom smiled weakly, and turned it off.

-----------

"Who was that?" Mega asked.

"My friend, what's it to you?" Zoom looked him right in the eye.

"Nothing, how many are there of you?" Mega said quickly.

"Five." Zoom shrugged.

"What are their names?"

"I'm not telling, so let me go." Zoom said, as she took some hair out from in front of her face.

"Well, if you are that ignorant..." Mega began, "show it. Hit me."

"Fine." Zoom said, and stood up, and tried to punch Mega. He waved his arm lazily and blocked it.

Zoom swung a punch with her watch hand.

"Uh, Zoom, can you stop spinning, you're making me dizzy" Snowy called from the screen.

"Sorry" said Zoom.

"Look, the others can look here, I'm coming over."

"No, don't!" Zoom said but Snowy had already logged off.

She entered Mega's lair cautiosly. She took a step forward and WHAM, she should have known there would be traps. She looked to her watch.

Zoom's watch beeped. "Let me take this again please." Zoom pleasantly said to TH. "Snowy, where are you?" she asked the face on the watch.

"In a net... behind you. Boobie traps. Don't ask" Snowy replieed, "The others are still, um, where we were before, I wasn't really paying attention... WATCH OUT!!"

Zoom spun around but it was too late, in a matter of seconds she was in the net next to Snowy's.

"I vote we wait. There's no use trying to get out of this." Snowy replied.

"Smart desicion. You can't and won't get out of these traps, and I like it that way." Mega said, and got back to his 'work'.

"Gee, thanks for the obvious Mega." Zoom rolled her eyes. "Should we call Esther and the others?" She whispered.

"Maybe, so we know we're in trouble." Snowy nodded, and they both activated their watches.

------------------

Esther and StarTama each heard a small 'beep' on their wrists, meaning a call from their friends.

"Guys?" Esther asked into her watch.

"Ok, we got into Mega's lair, but now we're in big traps." Zoom whispered.

"We're on our way then." Esther said.

"No! We don't need all five of us in traps in Mega's lair." Snowy objected.

"Yeah, stay their, and we'll call you if we need a hand." Zoom finished, and hung up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back