TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was almost like the potion didn't matter at the time, because SnowDrop dropped down to Snowy's side, asking, "What happened??Are you alright?"

Snowy winced, but managed to murmur, "Voodoo dolls, BBVO's...get the potion..."

Snowy tried to gather the potion with her hand into the bottle, but yelped and pulled her hand back. The poison burned her hand.

Snowy layed on the ground a few moments, and slowly got up.

"Don't you dare touch that potion, it burns!" Snowdrop yelled.

-------------------------------------------------

In the Intelligence room, Zoom had her eyes closed, grasping her elbow.

"I can't move...my...arm..." She whispered.

---------

"Well, time for more poking!" BBVO exclaimed, and stabbed Zoom's wax figure's forehead.

---------

Zoom fell to the floor, a small stream of blood dripping from her forehead.

"Zoom!?" Rose cried. Zoom didn't answer, because she was unconsciuos. Rose looked at her, trying to figure out what had happened. It only took a second, but she then dissappeared! Zoom's limp bnody appeared floating in ront of BBVO. Esther's eyes widened.

"What did you do!?" She cried.

"The wonderful art of VooDoo Dolls." BBVO smiled, as if it was a pleasant day.

"You monster, your as bad as your son" Esther shook her head.

"I think I'm quite nice compared to you, after all, you killed my son, tragically." BBVO frowned. then, he started waving his arm over Zoom's body. She fell to the ground. One thing Esther noticed was that her body wasn't rising and lowering, like when people breathed. She was as still as stone.

"Why isn't she breathing?" Flame asked, taking a step towards her.

"Take another step, either of you, and your little friend here will never see Christmas again!" BBVO snarled. Esther glared at him.

----------------------

Snowy sat up. "We have to get to BBVO, Esther and Flame are there, alone."

"What about your head?" Snowdrop asked cautiously.

"I'll manage." Snowy reassured her. they both set off, looking for Esther and Flame. They entered the room, and stopped dead in their tracks.

Esther was being held above the ground, by the neck.

"Oh no!" Snowy said under her breath.

"What...?" Snowdrop was on the ground.

Snowy almost choked at the scene before her.

Zoom, dead (at least Snowy thought she was), and Esther choking!

When the voodoo dolls started flying in the air!

Behind the wall was Zoom's friend Penny, using her computer book once again!

"If I can just find the right coordinates...." she muttered. "Got it!"

She tore a hole in the wall and found that the voodoo dolls were shattered to pieces, BBV0 was all wires and cords, and Zoom was alive! "Zoom!" Penny cried, running towards her.

"What?" Zoom asked. The time she'd been dead had damaged her brain! "Who are you...."

Snowy blinked.

Her head started throbbing. "No way! My eyes are playing tricks on me. My head.." she mutterd under her breath as she sank to the floor.

Sure enough when she looked again Zoom was dead, Esther turning blue and the fairies in a floating cage, unconscious.

There was no girl with a computer in sight. Snowy hoped it would stay that way as if that girl came back Snowy must be going mad.

Snowy had no idea what to do.

After a few minutes of Pacing Snowy noticed that BBV0 hadn't jabbed her yet. She looked up at him and realised that Esther now wasn't breathing. BBV0 looked at her to see what she would do.

The truth was this girl had no idea what to do. :[

Then Snowy heard beeps! BBV0 heard it too. He looked behind his desk and dragged out from behind it none other than Penny!

Snowy blinked. So her eyes WEREN'T playing tricks on her! "Oh no...." Snowy whispered as she saw BBV0 become electronic. He whacked Penny into a corner, were she fell unconscious. But not for long!! When BBV0 wasn't looking, she typed A42 into her computer book! Then BBV0 fell into a million pieces!

"H-h-how did you do that?!" Snowy asked Penny.

"I used this!" Penny held up her computer book.

Now the two also noticed that 2 potions had come along and the key to unlocking the cage and restoring their full powers was back! "Penny? Snowy?" Zoom and Esther spoke at once. "Yup, it's us," Penny replied, smiling.

"Looks like you can stay. Four heads are better than 3 and, you can always use your computer book to help us get rid of any bad guys fast," Esther said. The others nodded.

Then a voice boomed out, "NOBODY KILLS MY HUSBAND WITHOUT PAYING!"

The girls looked at each other. "Oh no," Zoom said.

"How big a family does TH have?" asked Zoom.

"A big one." Snowy said and gave a strained laugh.

"Who are you?!?!?" Yelled Esther.

"I am Lobster Lady." She replied "And you killed my husband. I will never forgive you."

"RUN!" Esther yelled.

Then Snowy heard beeps! BBV0 heard it too. He looked behind his desk and dragged out from behind it none other than Penny!Snowy blinked. So her eyes WEREN'T playing tricks on her! "Oh no...." Snowy whispered as she saw BBV0 become electronic. He whacked Penny into a corner, were she fell unconscious. But not for long!! When BBV0 wasn't looking, she typed A42 into her computer book! Then BBV0 fell into a million pieces!

"H-h-how did you do that?!" Snowy asked Penny.

"I used this!" Penny held up her computer book.

Now the two also noticed that 2 potions had come along and the key to unlocking the cage and restoring their full powers was back! "Penny? Snowy?" Zoom and Esther spoke at once. "Yup, it's us," Penny replied, smiling.

"Looks like you can stay. Four heads are better than 3 and, you can always use your computer book to help us get rid of any bad guys fast," Esther said. The others nodded.

Then a voice boomed out, "NOBODY KILLS MY HUSBAND WITHOUT PAYING!"

The girls looked at each other. "Oh no," Zoom said.
It's OK once in a while but Penny can't be a permanent character. She is new even if she isn't you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I've got to go now girls!" penny said and logged out.

"Ohh no...." Zoom said, then found Penny's computer book on the ground. She typed in some coordinates. "Ah!" she cried as she saw a trakkioda on the floor. At least, that's what it said on it.

"Some kind of tracking device...." Zoom muttered, and Snowy went over to it. When Lobster Lady wasn't looking, she put it on her and Zoom opened the book.

"Ohh," Esther said as Lobster Lady left. "She seems to be going this way."

Penny appeared again.

"You again!" Lobster Lady turned around. "It's you that killed my husband, girl! Now I'll kill you!"

"Zoom," Penny cried. "Type in 5Y0 and that will weaken Lobster Lady!"

"Wow.... she really knows her stuff," Zoom said. She did what Penny told her to do and Penny fell to the ground. She grabbed her computer book and jumped out of the log-out button.

"Hmm...." Esther mumbled.

"Ohh no...." Zoom said, then found Penny's computer book on the ground. She typed in some coordinates. "Ah!" she cried as she saw a trakkioda on the floor. At least, that's what it said on it."Some kind of tracking device...." Zoom muttered, and Snowy went over to it. When Lobster Lady wasn't looking, she put it on her and Zoom opened the book.

"Ohh," Esther said as Lobster Lady left. "She seems to be going this way."

Penny appeared again.

"You again!" Lobster Lady turned around. "It's you that killed my husband, girl! Now I'll kill you!"

"Zoom," Penny cried. "Type in 5Y0 and that will weaken Lobster Lady!"

"Wow.... she really knows her stuff," Zoom said. She did what Penny told her to do and Penny fell to the ground. She grabbed her computer book and jumped out of the log-out button.

"Hmm...." Esther mumbled.
Look, Penny is a new character. She can't be in it at all. If come's back your posts will be ignored.

------------------------------------------------------

Esther, Zoom and Snowy ran into a room. Suddenly a creature came and ran up to Esther. It changed into her worst fear. A werewolf. "AAAH!" she screamed and ran into the corner.

The creature turned to Zoom and turned into her worst fear. Bats. Zoom ran into another corner and screamed.

Then the creature turned to Snowy. It turned into her worst fear. A bright spotlight surrounded Snowy.

"Why isn't it showing her fears?" asked Esther, who was confused. Light's weren't scary to her after all.

"It is," Zoom replied, "Watch."

Zoom and Esther watched the creature change.

Snowy was in the spotlight and there were lots of people watching her. Staring at her.

She ran over to Zoom and Esther shaking and sat with her back against the wall clutching her knees to her chest. then she flicked her hair forward.

Esther ws still pretty shaken by the events.

"Should we go to the next room?" Zoom asked.

"We might as well" replied Esther.

Snowy nodded in agreement.

The next room was.... weird. It looked like Snowy's bedroom.

"My.. my room?" Snowy whispered.

"It sure looks like it." Remarked Esther.

"Shall we walk through it?" Zoom asked.

"Yes." replied Esther who started forward.

"Shoes off." Added Snowy who was pulling off her sneakers and socks. "Easier to run in my room" She added to a confuesd Zoom.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ohhh-kay then." Zoom smiled, and took off her shoes. She scanned the room. "I wonder..." Her voice trailed off.

"What?" Esther asked.

"Snowy, do you have an online encyclopedia?" Zoom asked tentatively.

"Yeah, it's on my laptop." Snowy shrugged, and opened her laptop. Zoom looked over her shoulder, as Snowy expertly hit some buttons.

"Ta Da! What do you need?" Snowy announced.

"Internet Hacker research. Maybe I can find TH's family tree." Zoom murmured, scrolling through pages. After a few minutes, a window popped up, with a huge list of Internet Hackers. "Let's see...TH would be the most recent...here!" She clicked. Suddenly a list of TH's family appeared.

"There must be hundreds!" Esther gasped.

"This isn't gonna be easy then..." Snowy sighed.

"Daughters...sons...uncles...grandmothers...cousins...everyone he could ever be related to..." Zoom's eyes were wide. As she continued to scroll, descriptions of the rather large family appeared.

"Man, we're never going to get some peace." Esther said.

"I just remembered...we're not really in Snowy's bedroom, and something has to be wrong." Zoom gulped.

"Huh?" Esther was confuzed.

"We're working for our freedom, remember? Like the last room we're in. Snowy, lets walk down the hall, see if anything's wrong." Zoom suddenly became very serious.

"Sure." Snowy replied, opening her bedroom door. They walked down the hall, and snowy knew that nothing changed.

"Nothing's wrong Zoom." Snowy told her.

"But if BBVO or TH set this up, something's not right, something doesn't belong." Zoom insisted. Snowy led them through the rest of the house, but nothing was wrong, or out of the ordinary.

Then they spotted something...and nearly passed out.

(Okay, it's just more exciting with 4! And I thought that you had 9 characters.... what happened to the rest of them?

One last one with Penny....

"Okay, I'm going. My uncle is done his work on the Internet anyway," Penny said. She glanced up. "I'll give you my computer book. I know you'll need it and these big people" - she glanced at .::Snowy::. and ZOOMrocks and EstherGlitterBubbles/bratztroxg and me looking down at them - "say I can't stay. And besides, I have another computer. Bye!" Penny gave them the computer book and jumped out of the logout button.

"Whoa.... that was fast," Zoom said.

"I wouldn't deny it," Esther sighed.

"Well come on, let's go!" Snowy said.

Okay, I'm done.)

BBV0 and TH and Lobster Lady were back to life!

"Wh-what?" Zoom was astonished.

"Hello, girls." TH sounded sarcastic.

Snowy felt her knees crumple beneath her. She grabbed hold of Esther who was shivering.

Zoom stood slightly forward.

"This must be and illusion..." Esther said then she grabbed hold of Snowy so she didn't hit the ground.

"Yeah." said Zoom trying to saty positive.

Snowy didn't say or do anything.

TH, BBV0 and Lobster Lady leered at them. "You each may fight one of us. You choose who you fight." Lobster Lady explained.

Zoom stood forward. "Fine, I'll verse you Lobster Lady."

Esther was next. "OK, BBV0, your mine." She said because BBV0 looked weak.

Snowy gulped.

"Yes my pretty, you're versing me.." TH smirked at her.

Zoom kicked LL in the shins and laughed as the old bag looked suprised.

Esther and BBV0 did it formally bowing to each other then dodging none of them taking hits.

TH lunged at Snowy and pinned her agaist the wall.

"Please don't hurt me." she whimpered

TH laughed. "Dad, listen she doesn't want me to hurt her."

"Well then, do what the little prettie says." BBVO smiled, grabbing Esther's leg, of which she tried to kick him with.

"Ok Father...my pleasure." TH murmured, picking Snowy up off the floor. "Come now Snowy, I have to show you something."

"No way, I'm not going." Snowy looked TH square in the eye.

"Oh yes you are." TH nodded, dragging her away.

-----------

While LL was grasping her shins, Zoom almost looked relaxed. "For the mother of TH, you're pretty vulnerable."

"He got it from his father." LL rolled her eyes.

"I see...whare is TH!?" Zoom gasped.

LL broke out inrto a wide grin. "Finishing off your friend." Zoom glanced at Esther. She was dodging BBVO's shots, like it was easy.

"Esther, I'm going after Snowy. This one won't be any trouble." Zoom gulped. Esther nodded, narrowly missing a shot at the head. Zoom ran down the hall, finally peering around a corner. She saw Snowy sitting in a chair, almost still. TH was standing in front of her with a vial in his hand. Zoom took a moment, and realised what was happening: She heard TH say that he wouldn't physically hurt Snowy, but that leads to poisoning. "Poison..." Zoom gulped. She couldn't watch. She ran from behind the corner and knocked him off his feet.

"What is this then!?" TH snarled, throwing Zoom off him. Then he saw her face. "Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

"Don't kill Snowy. Please, don't. If anyhting, kill your mother, she can't fight." Zoom let a strained but of sarcasm out of her mouth.

"You insult! My mother is better than you little runt'll ever be!" TH yelled, throwing Zoom against a stone wall, knocking her unconscious. meanwhile, Snowy still looked frozen in time.

Esther kicked LL and she went flying. "Thank god mum persuaded me to take Judo." She muttered.

Before facing BBV0.

------------------------------------

Zoom was mildly aware of being hot. Not quite unconscious but close. Blood trickled down her face.

-------------------------------------------------

TH came to Snowy holding a needle full of poison. More like a syringe than anything.

He lunged for her and Snowy screamed.

When they heard a loud booming voice over TT! "You idiot, TH! Save the girl! We need her to help me!"

"Whatever you say, Dr. Claw," TH sighed.

Meanwhile, Esther and Zoom heard it too. "D-D-Dr. C-C-Claw??" Esther cried. She had seen Inspector Gadget and knew Dr. Claw was the enemy. AND HE WAS REAL!!

"Me...?" Snowy asked TH.

"Yes stupid, who else was I about to kill?"

"Why?" Snowy asked, "Why does he want me?"

"You'll see!" Said TH

Snowy shivered as TH dragged her along to Dr Claw's (DC) lair.

BBV0 crept up behind Esther but suddenly: "LOOK OUT ESTHER!!" she yelled.

Esther jumped to the side and BBV0 went spraling to the ground.

"My Snookypoo!" LL yelled and ran over to her husband. "We're going home."

"Not before I get TH's Brother and Sister to join the fight instead. Metal Skull, Mercury Poison get here and fight now!"

Zoom shakily stood up. She only heard the words 'Dr. Claw'. "I must be hullucinating, Inspector Gadget is coming true." She stumbled back to the room Esther was in.

"What happened?" Esther asked.

"Long story, obviously involving TH." Zoom smiled weakly.

"Well, turns out he has siblings. Metal Skull and Murcury Poison? Something like that." Esther thought aloud.

"I'm going to find a bit of information. Coming?" Zoom shrugged.

"I guess, but aren't you alittle-shaken?" Esther didn't look so sure.

"Yeah, but that's the least of my worries. C'mon." Zoom nodded, as they walked off.

-------------------

TH was holding Snowy tightly by the forearm, and all Snowy could do was to follow closely behind.

"Shouldn't you be with your parents, y'know, making sure they're OK?" Snowy asked hopefully.

"Forget them, my siblings are on their way. If anything they'll be fine." TH sighed.

"Ok, what's wrong?" Snowy asked, finding it weird that he seemed upset.

"My stupid family. It's huge, with idiotic names. Trojan Hacker? C'mon!" TH laughed.

"Ohh-kay then." Snowy gulped. It was weird.

-----------

Zoom led Esther to the Intelligence Room where Her and Rose had recently visited.

"Welcome to the Intelligence Room, for research. I thought we should find out how to get rid of a family of internet hackers, because we're soon going to be overrun by TH's family." Zoom smiled, like the Room wa her second home.

"Cool, let's get started." Esther agreed, as they started scanning bookshelves.

TH shook his head mad at forgetting himself. He pointed to a room and shoved Snowy inside it violently, then he locked the door.

"Dang" she thought out loud and then muttered something. The keys didn't come to her. "Spellblock!" she said and kicked the wall.

--------------------------------------

TH went to DC's office. "I've got her in the room." he said.

"TH, for once you've done something right." DC responded menacingly.

"Why her though? Why not one of the others? Why not that girl Zoom or that Esther?" TH asked.

"Because she is easieast intimidated and that little trip into the real world made her weak. Have you got a problem Trojan Hacker? Are you feeling sorry for her" asked DC.

"NO!" said TH loudly.

"Bring her here." DC demanded.

------------------------------------------------

TH went into Snowy's cell to find her hunched up in the corner staring into space. Her face was pale and it seemed that she didn't even know TH was there. It was as if she was seeing through him.

This made TH nervous.

Zoom was about to freak out. She'd just remembered something.

"Esther?" she said.

"Um.... yeah?" Esther looked up.

"I just thought of something.... shouldn't Inspector Gadget be here or something? A-and his niece, the girl Penny we used to know and her dog Brain?" Zoom asked.

"You're right.... but I thought Dr. Claw's plans were involved in taking over the world. Why is he trying for cyberspace now?" Esther asked.

"Well...." Zoom said. Then she had it! She snapped her fingers. "Hey, don't forget that Gadget's kind of stupid, right? How could he get INTO the computer, but then back out again too?"

"I think that's what we're about to find out!" Esther cried. She pointed at a paragraph in the book.

"Read this," Esther said.

Zoom and Esther huddled over the book to read about that.

'Inspector Gadget, the world's greatest detective, is in a pickle. How will he get into the computer to stop Dr. Claw? He will jump in through the transmittor, then save the world once again.'

---------------------------------------------

"Hahahahahaha.... Gadget will never get me this time! He's such a fool! When I insert a virus into every computer, the world will be begging for mercy to me!!!" Dr. Claw laughed, petting his cat, Mad-Cat. "Right, Mad-Cat?"

"Mrow!" Mad-Cat agreed.

"Calling Big Bug Virus 0...." Dr. Claw pressed a button on the computer in front of him.

"Yes, Dr. Claw?" BBV0's face showed up on the screen.

"I want you to bring Gadget in. Then ELIMINATE him!!" Dr. Claw shouted and banged his fist down on the table, which startled Mad-Cat.

"Yes, Dr. Claw. Right away," BBV0 said.

Zoom had been hiding behind the door the whole time and heard every word.

"Oh no!" she whispered. She pressed a button on her watch. "Penny? One of the MAD agents will get your uncle into the computer and destroy him."

Penny hadn't been in the computer for a long time, and she didn't wish to get involved. "Okay, but I'm not coming in. I'll stay with my uncle," she said.

"Okay, if you really don't want to," Zoom said.

Next, she called Esther.

"Es? Are you there?" Zoom asked.

"Yup, I got your message. What?" Esther asked.

"Bring Snowy here," Zoom said.

"Okay, bye," Esther said and tuned off.

-----------------------------------

TH was staring at Snowy wondering what was up with her.

"YOU IDIOT!! I TOLD YOU BEFORE AND I'M TELLING YOU AGAIN, BRING HER HERE!!!" Dr. Claw's voice rang out over TT.

Snowy was startled. "Huh?"

"Okay, Dr. Claw. She's awake now," TH said.

Snowy still wasn't in focus.

Something had happend to her when she kicked the wall. Then she remembered something that she'd read. Walls can be infested with power/strentgh saps. She must of had some of her strength sapped up.

TH pushed her towards Dr. Claw. "The girl is here master." he said.

Dr. Claw looked at Snowy. She stared him straight in the face, her expression was determaned.

"YOU SAID SHE WAS WEAK TH!" Dr. Claw yelled and pushed Snowy into a soundproof room so he could talk to TH.

"Oh, she's weak on the inside master." TH explained. "Her soul is weak and her heart has been broken. She's weak and vunerable though she hasn't noticed."

Dr. claw seem satisfied.

"And," TH continued, "She's the easiest to be afraid and panic so she's more likely to tell you anything. Are you sure you don't want me to kill her?"

"No." was Dr. Claw's firm answer.

Zoom and Esther were outside the door. Esther hit a button on her watch and called Snowy. Snowy looked at her watch. "Where are you guys?" She asked.

"Look around the corner in front of you." Esther whispered, as Zoom stuck her head out slowly.

Snowy looked and nodded. "What are they saying?" she asked impatiently.

"Their saying how your acting tough while your soul is weak and your heart is broken. TH says that your easiest to intimidate and your liable to tell them anything." Zoom said, trying not to make it sound mean.

"Idiots." Snowy shook her head, pounding on the wall of the sound-proof room. "LET ME OUT!" She called.

"No offense Snowy, but we can't hear what you're doing out here." Esther told her sadly.

"Go get them. TH is stupid, and Dr.Claw isn't willing do to his own dirty work. Get them!" Snowy told them firmly, turning off the communicator on her watch.

"But- Nevermind. She logged off." Esther sighed.

"Should we? Snowy is right about those two." Zoom smiled weakly, considering what could happen.

-----------------

"Why can't we kill her? It will be easy, and it's no fun around here these days." TH complained.

"Because, we need to get any information out of her before we make any sacrifices.(sp?). Let her out." Dr.Claw insisted.

---------------

TH threw open the door to the soundproof room and brought Snowy politely over to a chair. "Sit here, if you will." he pushed her down on the chair, and stood beside Dr. Claw.

"Snowy, is it?" Dr. Claw asked. Snowy nodded. "So Snowy, I believe you've met Trojan here?"

"Trojan Hacker." TH finished.

"Yes, with my friends." Snowy murmured.

"I see, what are they like?" Dr. Claw asked politely.

"Zoom's really smart, and Esther's really fun to be around." Snowy explained. They nodded.

"Anything else?" Dr. Claw continued.

"No, recently we were faced with his entire family."Snowy said coldly. TH smiled with gratitude.

"Are they nice?" Dr. Claw asked.

"Ha! No way." Snowy let out a strained bit of humour. TH glared at her coldly.

"I see...Snowy, can you tell us...where your friends are?" Dr. Claw stayed calm, but was burning inside.

Snowy hesitated. "A-around the corner, trying to save me from...you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back