TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I told you it was fake didn't I, nothing can kill you on a PC."

"Hello?!!" Snowy yelled. "Wasn't I the one who experianced PC death? Without Admin's help I would of died." Snowy took a deep breath. "Sorry, but You might not get hurt but you can die. You might not really be hurt hurt, like visable scratches or anything but you can feel pain."

"She's right." Esther said quietly. "When TH touched me it was like my skin was on fire."

Esther then glanced at TH. She whispered something to Snowy who smiled slightly. "Stay here Zoom" Esther said and she and Snowy walked up to Behind TH.

"Bye bye Esther and Snowy, have fun melting..." TH said. Esther started to talk to TH who said. "Why aren't you dead? " Esther winked at Snowy who then pushed TH into the lava. He was now dead.

"HORAY!!!" cheered the girls. And Admin, sure that his site was safe logged out.

Suddenly a loud, booming voice sounded over TT. "NOBODY KILLS MY SON WITHOUT PAYING.!!!!"

It was TH's dad. Big Bug Virus 0. Or BBV0.

"Oh no." Zoom said to Esther and Snowy. "He's a bigger threat to TT than TH ever was. He's the king of viruses."

"EEE!" screamed Snowy as a trapdoor opened under her it quickly closed up again. Esther and Zoom could here a faint sound coming from under them. It sounded like someone crying.

"It's OK Snowy, we'll find a way to save you." Zoom yelled.

"Come on Zoom, we need to find a way down." yelled Esther and they ran off looking for a way down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then a guy, floating, with a wand and a pointy hat appeared. He had a grin on his face, and he said, "Now, you will all pay. YOU WILL PAY! Gwahahahahaha!!" Then he raised his wand, pointed it at Admin, and Admin was surrounded by a cloud of dust! When he came out again he was tied together with titanium bonds.

"Oh no, it happened again!" Zoom slapped her hand to her forehead, to feel nothing. "What....?"

"Your head has disappeared!" BBV0 cried. He was holding a human head. Zoom's head!

"Oh no!" Esther cried frantically. "What shall we do!"

"I don't know!" the headless Zoom cried. She was now running around like a headless chicken. "I can't see!"

Snowy came out of the floor.

All 3 friends fell unconscious.

Zoom's last thought before she went uunconscious was, "Gee, I sure wish Penny were here. She helped us once, why not again?"

The unconscious world is a quiet place. It felt as though you were being swallowed by nothingness. And you could feel yourself drifting off.

((I felt like that start-off...I was bored...))

What seemed like ages later, all three awoke in a dark room. Zoom realised that she was awake and felt her neck. Her head was back on top of it. She sighed, and looked around.

"Hello!?" She called, hoping for an answer.

"Zoom?" Esther answered, her voice faint but heard.

"Guys!? Where are you?" Snowy called after them.

"Wait a sec..." Zoom's voice trailed off, as she rooted through her pocket. She remembered she was still her avatar, and pulled out the wand that was in her avatar as well. She muttered something and the pointed tip lit up. It wasn't very much, but she could faintly see their surroundings.

"Where the heck are we?" She whispered.

"I dunno, but I don't plan on staying." Esther replied, walking toward Zoom.

"Lets find a way out." Snowy added, walking in one direction.

They found a narrow hall just off to the left side, and walked through it. It lead to a big room, with what looked like a hugs, but deadly, obstacle course. Then they heard the same booming voive, echoing off the stone walls.

"A series of challenges awaits, win and earn your freedom, lose and it will cost you...nothing is always what it seems..."

"Cost!? Cost what!?" Esther yelled.

"I think this is our way to earn freedom, for killing...or at least losing...TH." Zoom whispered under her breath. Snowy just nodded in agreement.

Zoom stepped forward. The first bit of the course had a tire jump, but the tires has jagged swords in them. The next had a monkey bar set, with hot lava under it. The next, they couldn't see.

"Well, I guess it begins..." Zoom said, as she stepped forward.

I'm not adding a character but this might be long.

-----------------------------------

Suddenly ZAP! All three girls were in Zoom's room. Esther felt dizzy and leant against Zoom who sank to the floor. "It's normal to feel a bit odd." Esther said. "It's cause we've been in the computer for so long... and we're only allowed in it for so long at a time."

"Are you OK Snowy?" Zoom asked her friend, "You look terrible."

Esther glanced at Snowy. Zoom was right, Snowy looked awful. "I read somewhere that some people come off worse than others." Esther said.

Snowy walked over to a mirror not to look at herself, just to put her head against. All she wanted to do was feel the coldness on her skin.

"I..I th..think so." Snowy whispered. She slid against the mirror and down to the floor.

"I hate this." Snowy moaned, her hair covering her face.

Zoom and Esther glanced at each other, they usually took this as a sign that Snowy was upset. They were right. With a cheek against the mirror sweat and tears dripped down Snowys face. She was suddenly overcome by a feeling of nausea. "I feel terrible." She groaned. A few moments later Snowy clasped her hand to her mouth and ran from the room.

"Are you sure that's normal?" asked Zoom.

"Yes, it's in my book. In a group of 3 one person is likely to get a huge dose of pain while others only get dizzy. It just so happend that it had to be poor Snowy." Esther explained.

"Should we say something to her?" Asked Zoom.

"No, most likely she'll be in too much pain and sadness to hear. You saw the way her hair was. All of it down her face. Usually just the front covers her eyes. She must be a wreck."

"I suppose.." Zoom said hearing the truth in Esther's voice. "Let's let Snowy recover before going back in."

"Zoom, it's always the same person, whenever leaving the computer is made Snowy will always feel this bad. Maybe worse."

Zoom couldn't imagine anyone feeling worse than poor Snowy was feeling now.

It's nice to see you back Snowflake!

--------------------------------------------------

Snowy was a bit sick. OK, a lot sick. She flushed, washed her face and brushed her teeth. She sat on the cool, tile floor of Zoom's bathroom. She rubbed her face against the towels hanging from the door. She stood back against the wall feeling positively awful. Why does bad stuff always happen to me? She thought. Zoom and Esther are just a bit dizzy. Why am I feeling awful?? "I just don't understand...." She sobbed to the mirror. Before letting nausea, dizzieness, stress, pain and sadness subcome her to the floor. She put her head in her hands and wept, her head tilted forward so if Zoom or Esther entered all they would see is black hair, some jeans and slightly grubby sneakers.

Zoom and Esther were in the computer, not realizing that Snowy might be out.

"I hope Snowy's okay," Zoom said.

"Let's go check. She might be in trouble," Esther said.

When all of a sudden....

"Meepo! Meepo!"

"What the?!" Zoom said.

"A ... creature?" Esther asked.

"Oh my! A carrier creature! Snowy sent it!" Zoom cried.

"Really?!" Esther cried.

"It was from my bedroom. The note says, 'Guys, I'm in Zoom's room, please come out and help me get to the right place! I don't want to do this anymore.... our moms were phoning each other and your mom found me.... I'm going home in 15 minutes! I can't come back. I'm sorry about that. Maybe I will. But maybe I won't.' Omigod! If Snowy doesn't come back...." Zoom trailed off, tears in her eyes.

Zoom and Esther were in the computer, not realizing that Snowy might be out."I hope Snowy's okay," Zoom said.

"Let's go check. She might be in trouble," Esther said.

When all of a sudden....

"Meepo! Meepo!"

"What the?!" Zoom said.

"A ... creature?" Esther asked.

"Oh my! A carrier creature! Snowy sent it!" Zoom cried.

"Really?!" Esther cried.

"It was from my bedroom. The note says, 'Guys, I'm in Zoom's room, please come out and help me get to the right place! I don't want to do this anymore.... our moms were phoning each other and your mom found me.... I'm going home in 15 minutes! I can't come back. I'm sorry about that. Maybe I will. But maybe I won't.' Omigod! If Snowy doesn't come back...." Zoom trailed off, tears in her eyes.
Um, mimitchi/hanahchi. All three girls are in Zoom's house so that post doesn't make sense, sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Zoom, where do you keep your encyclopedia's?" Esther asked

"On that shelf over there." Zoom replied. "I'm to dizzy to get it, can you"

"Um, OK" replied Esther before standing up. Suddenly she wasn't dizzy anymore. "Hey Zoom," she said. "Stand up and you'll feel fine."

"Are you sure?" Zoom said before standing up.

Both girls read the encyclopedia page about computer travel.

"It says here" Remarked Zoom, "That some symptons of an overdose of pain is that 2 people get temporary dizzieness while the other one suffers Nausea, Dizzieness, High Temperature, White to Pale-green face (Both in worse cases) and a lack of confidence..."

Esther added. "And a sudden urge to break something."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Snowy sat on the bathroom floor feeling sorry for herself. Her mouth tsted of sour mint and she was boiling. She took a few deep breaths then leant against the sink to support herself as she stood up and looked at her reflection.

Fresh tears welled up in her eyes. She saw a girl with a white face with traces of pale green. Her hair was dull and messy and instead of glisenting brown eyes she saw pools of mud.

She wanted that mirror gone. She punched the corner and it shattered a bit. With both fists she hit and hit and hit the mirror till it fell off the wall and smashed loudly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoom and Esther heard the bang. The ran into the hall and then saw broken glass infront of the bathroom. They ran inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowy stopped suddenly. Her knuckles and palms were bleeding but she didn't care. She gazed at the space on the wall where the mirror had been.

"Oh my gosh. I'm a total crazy person." She whispered then she sat against the tiled wall.

She pulled her legs close to her chest, flipped her hair forward and cried. Poor Snowy didn't even notice Esther and Zoom were there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"She shows all symptons of mega effect." Zoom observed. Snowy didn't look up.

Esther look properly at Snowy and squealed, There was drops of blood on the floor around her. "Hands," Zoom observed, "From the mirror....."

-------------------------------------------------

Esther glanced at Snowy before sitting down next to her. She put her arm round Snowy. "Are you OK?" She whispered to her usually spunky friend.

Zoom looked round nervously. This wasn't the Snowy she knew.

"Go away" Whispered Snowy quietly. "I don't want to talk to anyone..... or anyone to look at me."

Of course Esther and Zoom didn't leave the room. Snowy wasn't in a fit state of mind to be left alone.

A few hours later Snowy still hadn't moved. Zoom had checked her pulse and she was still breathing. Esther thought she had gone to sleep.

Bored, Esther started mucking around with the Toothpaste and shaving cream giving herself a makeover. Zoom joined in and neither noticed Snowy wake.

Snowy was feeling better. She was still feeling a bit hot and a bit dehydrated but other than that she was fine, the pain had stopped. She didn't want to be too loud for a while though.

Snowy looked around, she was still a bit dizzy but then she saw Esther and Zoom and smiled to herself. Her friends were here. She didn't want any attention but she couldn't help giggling. Zoom looked around. "Snowy?" she asked.

Snowy smiled. Zoom sat down next to her. "SNOWEEEE!!" Esther cried! And leapt down to give her friend a hug but when she touched Snowy a strange thing happed. Snowy froze up as Esthers hands touched her. She went stiff and pulled her legs closer to her chest.

Zoom didn't notice. "Do you want some lemonade?" Zoom asked her friends. "Sure!" Agreed Esther. "OK.." said Snowy.

Zoom came back in with three jugs of lemonade and a bowl of popcorn. "Thanks" said

Snowy quietly and drank half her glass of lemonade. Esther suddenly felt very thirsty she drank 17 and 1/2 glasses of lemonade.

Zoom and Snowy watched her in awe.

Esthern started to get a pressure on her stomach. Then it hit her. "Zoom, we have a problem." "What?" Zoom said. "Hang on, that door isn't banging anymore." She added and went to have a look. It was locked.

"Oh no!! We're all locked in here!! We could be here for days." Zoom said.

"That's OK." quietly said Snowy. "I ca..an bring food here with my mind. I've been doing it with clothes all along." She added then blushed.

"But guys!" Esther said "I need to pee! I'm not doing it with you two here!! Oh help..." She yelled, then crossed her legs.

"You shouldn't have drank all that lemonade...." Zoom said.

"Not helping..!!!...!!!" Said Esther with gritted teeth.

Zoom was horrified. This is a nightmare. Then she realised. "Guys, My computer and laptop are in my bedroom. until we find a way out we can't go into TT!"

Esther looked mad. Snowy looked distressed.

"G...g...guys?" Snowy said shivering. "I closed the door. This is all my fault."

"It doesn't matter." Zoom said quite pleasantly. "We all make mistakes."

Snowy glanced at Zoom and gave her a small smile. Then she saw how Esther was glaring at her. "I'm so sorry." she said

"You should be." Said Esther who was now very angry. "Why'd you close the @$%*&?! door anyway, Moron?"

Snow blushed and glanced at the floor.

"You weren't to know!" Zoom said jumping to Snowy's defence. "It's not her fault Esther."

Suddenly 3 different outfits landed in Snowy's lap. Ome was a black, sleeveless floaty top and jeans with Silver and black jewellery. One was a long, layred, velvet, lilac skirt and Pale blue halter-neck which she handed to Zoom. The other was a short, orange cotton shorts and gold crop-top which she handed to Esther.

Esther batted it away. "Who needs clothes at a time like this?, We're in a bathroom for crying out loud."

"If you say so." said Snowy and Esthers new clothes vanished.

Snowy and Zoom quickly changed and saw Esther jumping up and down. "I can't hold much longer!" She panicked.

Snowy felt horribly guilty. "I'm really sorry." She said. "I should have checked with Zoom before closing the door."

"Just go Esther!!!" Zoom said frustratedly. "Me and Snowy aren't watching."

"No!" cried Esther and then there was a horrible silence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Esther's cheeks flushed scarlet. She looked down at her damp jeans. She felt very angry.

Zoom stood watching as Esther started yelling at Snowy. A tear rolled down Snowy's cheek.

"Hooray! Here come the waterworks. Y'know, you can't just give up and cry, You do this all the time, nobody feels sorry for you. " Esther said mockingly.

"I said I was sorry," Snowy whispered

"You just want attention...." Esther yelled.

Zoom was about to break it up when...

"NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN!!" Snowy yelled. (This was something she was very sensitive about.) She took a few deep breaths "I'm sorry but I can't believe you think that." She sobbed.

Zoom was gobsmacked. She understood weres Snowy was coming from. She also got why Esther was mad.

Zoom strode over to the doorknob. "I remember that..."

"What?" Esther asked.

"There was a certain way I used to open it..." Her voice trailed off. Then with a couple of bangs, the door swung open. "TA DA!" she announced.

"Brilliant! Let's go and get Snowy back to normal." Esther smiled. Wehen they re-entered Zoom's room, she was sure to grab the encyclopedia that had the computer info in it.

"What if we end up back in that demented obstacle course, y-know, for our 'freedom'?" Zoom asked, before jumping into her computer.

"We complete it!" Esther said pleasantly, while leading Snowy to the computer. "We'll meet you inside."

"Ok..." She murmured, and dove in.

"You first, I have to do something..." Zoom said, and walked out of the room. She came back with a picture of her family. She stared at it for a moment, and tears welled up in her eyes. She stuck it in her backpack, and jumped in the computer.

When they entered, they saw...

BBV0.

Snowy rubbed her eyes and looked around. She had no memory of leaving the computer. She still felt a bit teary but she had no idea why.

BBV0 held 3 wax figures. One of Zoom, one of Esther and one of Snowy.

"Voodoo dolls...." Snowy whispered to her friends/

Esther's allready had some pin pricks. BBV0 tossed it into a garbage bin. "That's enough for her" he said. Esther rubbed her arm which had swollen up..

"They work!!" Snowy squeaked.

"Yes deary, they do." BBV0 said before he picked up Snowy's wax figure.

"On the count of 3 run," Zoom whispered. "Snowy, you're cross country girl right?"

Snowy nodded.

"I'll cast a spell to make me and Esther fast OK, you just run. This is my lasst spell before my wand dies OK, lets make it work!"

"Girl Power!" Yelled Esther

Snowy nodded. "I'll run like I would in a race!" she smiled.

Zoom mutterd something and the 3 girls took off.

BBV0 wasn't stupid. HE took out a pin and started poking the Snowy doll's ankle.

Snowy tried to run through the pain in her ankle but soon enough crumpled to the ground. She rocked back and forward holding her ankle.

"Help!!" she screamed as BBV0 started towards her.

Esther looked around, still running. "Just stand up and run here, me and Zoom will support you!" She yelled.

"I can't, I can't stand up!!" Snowy screamed, BBV0 was coming near.

Zoom shook her head. "That was my last spell as well." She mutterd angrily.

She was about to turn around when.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Snowy screamed. BBV0 was trying to drag her across the room holding on to her ankle. She grabbed the nearest angelgotch's halo and mutterd "If my ankle wasn't broken before it is now."

BBV0 quickly twisted her bad ankle around. Tears welled up in Snowy's eyes and spilled. She ducked her head forward her hair covering her face.

Zoom thought fast. She and Esther ran to Snowy. BBV0 picked them all up and threw thm into the obstical course room. He locked the only door out.

"What now?" asked Zoom.

"We complete the course I guess." Answered Esther.

"I can't!! I can't even stand!" Snowy yelled.

"Don't worry, we'll find a way...." Esther said.

"Yeah." agreed Zoom.

Zoom scanned her surroundings. There wasn't much that would help, considering Snowy's ankle. "Hmm..."

"Whatcha thinking?" Esther asked, anso scanning the room.

"There's no way we can get through it without somebody dieing, because I don't think we can get Snowy across. Unless..." XZoom's voice trailed off.

"What? Does it unvolve me standing, because I can't feel my leg, it hurts so bad." Snowy asked hopefully, grasping her ankle.

"No, it involves levitating you across. I'll levitate you across, and Esther and I can probably get across on our own." Zoom replied, putting amphasis on the word 'probably'.

"Um, OK, I guess..." Snowy replied slowly. Zoom smiled.

"I hope this works." She said weakly, and took out the wand. She closed her eyes and pictured Snowy levitating across the obstacle course. Then, Snowy started to lift off the ground.

"It's working!" She exclaimed. Zoom didn't move a muscle, she was too concentrated. Snowy descended down beside a door across the room. Esther nudged Zoom.

"You did it! C'mon, let's go." She smiled, and looked up. Above her head was a huge boulder. "What do you think we have to do with this??"

"Avoid it!?" Esther guessed, as the boulder came crashing down, about half a foot away from her.

"Oh...my...gosh..." She stammered, gulping.

"This isn't gonna be easy..." Esther mumbled, breathing hard.

"Guys!? You might wanna hurry, like, before something else happens." Snowy called.

Zoom tried to cast spells on the obstical course. They rebounded off. "Dang, spellblock." She retorted angrily. "Spells wont work, we'll do this with our brains!" Zoom, called across to Snowy.

"Fine with me as long as you don't get hurt!" Snowy yelled back.

Esther took a step forward. As soon as she touched the first obstical balls of fire fell down from the ceiling. "DUCK!!!" she screamed and dragged Zoom to an indent in the wall.

Snowy rolled around on the floor dodging the balls of fire.

A few minutes later the fire balls stopped. "Everyone OK?!" Zoom called out. She had a huge burn on her face. She cupped her burning cheek in her hand and looked at Esther.

Esther was luckier. Her fingers were burned but that was all.

"Are you guys OK?!!" Snowy called over.

"Burned but fine, you?" Esther called back.

"Same," Snowy yelled over, "I have a burn on my ankle but the fire fixed the bone. I also have one on my really bad one on my back and arm. Do you want me to climb back over? I can help. 3 heads are better than 2 after all. "

"If you can," Zoom asked unsure.

Snowy pressed a return button on the wall and was suddenly standing directly behind Zoom.

Esther pursed her lips together. "Lets do this thing!" She said as the girls moved to the first obstical, the spiked tyre jump.

ow who r alls theese people angel comes closer to the group hi im angel+devil i half angel half devil im a devgel

ow who r alls theese people angel comes closer to the group hi im angel+devil i half angel half devil im a devgel
Sorry, no new charcters allowed.

Zoom tried to cast spells on the obstical course. They rebounded off. "Dang, spellblock." She retorted angrily. "Spells wont work, we'll do this with our brains!" Zoom, called across to Snowy. "Fine with me as long as you don't get hurt!" Snowy yelled back.

Esther took a step forward. As soon as she touched the first obstical balls of fire fell down from the ceiling. "DUCK!!!" she screamed and dragged Zoom to an indent in the wall.

Snowy rolled around on the floor dodging the balls of fire.

A few minutes later the fire balls stopped. "Everyone OK?!" Zoom called out. She had a huge burn on her face. She cupped her burning cheek in her hand and looked at Esther.

Esther was luckier. Her fingers were burned but that was all.

"Are you guys OK?!!" Snowy called over.

"Burned but fine, you?" Esther called back.

"Same," Snowy yelled over, "I have a burn on my ankle but the fire fixed the bone. I also have one on my really bad one on my back and arm. Do you want me to climb back over? I can help. 3 heads are better than 2 after all. "

"If you can," Zoom asked unsure.

Snowy pressed a return button on the wall and was suddenly standing directly behind Zoom.

Esther pursed her lips together. "Lets do this thing!" She said as the girls moved to the first obstical, the spiked tyre jump.
Esther managed to jump inside and out of the spiked tire.

Zoom was next. She managed too.

Snowy wasn't so lucky. "Ow!" she cried.

"Snowy!" Zoom and Esther cried. They ran to her and got her out.

"I'm okay, it just hurt my arm," Snowy said. She smiled reassuringly.

"That's good." Zoom looked around her. "You know there's a time limit.... we have 25 minutes left....!"

"This is not good," Esther said.

Suddenly, 3 fairies appeared!

"Wh....who are you?" Esther asked, astonished.

"I am the fairy of fire and heat," an orange fairy named Flame said.

"I am the fairy of growth and living objects," a green fairy named Rose said.

"I am the fairy of water and coolness," a blue fairy named Snowdrop said.

"But who's...." Snowy didn't finish her sentence.

Snowdrop appeared beside Snowy.

Flame appeared beside Esther, and Rose beside Zoom.

Will the fairies stay? Or, will the girls tell them to go away?

"W..what do you do?!" asked Snowy.

"We help you." replied Flame. "Each of you girls have different qualitys and different needs. That's why we came. To help."

"So, you're not a trap?" asked Zoom. "No," said Rose.

"But if you annoy us in anyway way, we'll squash you flat." Added Esther.

Snowdrop raised her eyebrows.

Rose hovered in front of them all and said " Like Flame said, you each have qualities that help you perservier (sp?). Zoom, you have the ability to remember anything you learn. Snowy, you are as resourseful as a person can get, and Esther, you will help anyone in need. If you all stay positive, you can win your freedom. Are you willing to finish this BBVO fellow?"

All three let the words sink in. Zoom sighed and said firmly, "I'm in."

"Me too." Snowy joined in.

"Oh yeah, count me in." Esther smiled.

"Let's do this then." Snowdrop nodded.

Snowy and Snowdrop went down the TamaTalk rooms to BBV0's. They searched around for his secret weapons.

Zoom and Rose set off to the Intelligence room, to find out how to defeat BBV0.

Which meant that Esther and Flame had to approach BBV0 - alone.

When they got there BBV0 played the same dirty trick on them! Except this time he held 6 wax figures - one of Snowy, one of Zoom, one of Esther, one of Rose, one of Snowdrop and one of Flame.

"And now I will make Flame not able to fly!" he announced, and stuck a pin prick into Flame's wing.

She fell down to the ground. "I.... can't.... fly...." she gasped. Esther looked over at BBV0. 'Oh no!' she thought. 'He's heading straight toward the middle of Flame's rib-cage. I can't let him do that!'

She lunged at him and yelled, "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

BBV0 dropped the figures and Esther grabbed Flame's and took the pin prick out.

Flame, although her wing was bleeding a little, could fly again.

Then BBV0's next pin prick started heading toward Snowy's wax figure shoulder, and she didn't even know it was coming....

"Look what I found!!!" yelled Snowy as she ran over to Snowdrop.

"Brilliant!" Replied Snowdrop, "It's a poison. Snowy, whatever you do, don't drop it. We'll use it later."

--------------------------------------------------------

Esther lunged at BBV0 before he could hurt her friend. He snarled nastily then threw her to the ground. Before Esther could stand up he jabbed the pin into Snowy's fore-head as hard as he could. "Poor Ickle Snowy." BBV0 said mockingly. "She doesn't even no what's comwing."

Esther glared at him and hoped Snowy wasn't doing anything important. "Flame!!! Do something!" she said desperatly.

"I cannot," Flame replied looking guilty. "My powers haven't fully healed yet.."

Esther was very, very, very angry. She went up to TH and slapped him across the face.

BBV0 jabbed a pin into Esther's leg. She fell to the ground unable to stand. She grimaced angrily.

BBV0 then stabbed at the Zoom doll's elbow.

"Poor Zoomy Woomy!" He said, laughing and spat at Esther.

Then he stabbed Rose and Snowdrop. "Now no Fairie's are healthy.!!" BBV0 laughed!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the room of Knowledge Zoom and Rose were reading a book about internet hackers.

Rose told Zoom that she could turn the page. Zoom didn't turn the page.

Rose looked over at Zoom and saw her clutching her elbow, her face red with anger.

"Voodoo dolls," she whispered to herself. Suddenly, she heard a plop. "Rose?" Zoom looked around and saw rose lying in the book. "I can't fly!" Rose wined.

------------------------------------------

Snowdrop watched as Snowy cradled the poison in the crook of her arm. she smiled and began looking at the otherside of the room, looking for more poitions. When suddenly....

CRAAAAAASH!!!!!!

Snowdrop turned around to see Snowy on the floor, clutching her head. The empty poison bottle beside her and the contents on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back