TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then suddenly a girl fell down from nowhere. She had bright blonde hair and bright blue eyes.She was very young and she was so small. She was only 8 years old. "Hey guy's I am Danni." She said. She looked around very puzzled. "Where am I?"

Zoom glared at TH and asked, "Why are you poisoning us?"

"Because its fun." he smiled. "No, because it makes it that much easier to defeat you, because you are weak."

"We could beat you in our dreams." Esther protested.

"Riiiight. YOU ARE I N YOUR DREAMS!" TH shouted, startling both Zoom and Esther.

Snowy entered TT room. She didn't land on the on the cushions lying everywhere. She landed with a thump on the floor.

"Poition?" Esther asked.

"Yup, I think I had a bad reaction. Everything is blurry." She stumbled and grabbed Esthers arm to try and get her balance.

TH glared at Snowy. "Remember when I said one will die? That will happen today."

Zoom gasped. She had a flashback. She remembered looking at blood at the bottom of the potion. She had a avoided dinking it. She bet Esther had aswell. "Snowy drank the blood." She whispered to Esther.

TH stood in the corner laughing as the three girls looked terrified and he pushed Snowy so hard she lost her balance and was on the floor again. She didin't stand.

"She's given up" Esther said to Zoom. "It's the reaction to the potion most likely." Zooom whispered back.

TH just laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------

On the floor of TT Snowy was lying still. Her black hair was covering her face so none could see she was crying. She looked up at her reflection in Zooms mirrior but even though she could barely see it was obvious her spark was gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the compliment..! Agreed, no more characters. The characters are as follows:StarTama

Steffi

Zoom

Snowy

Camelle

Esther

TamaKimmy

I think that's all...

And, I will eventually end this story.

------------------------------------------------------------

"We have to get back and SAVE TAMATALK!" StarTama exclaimed.

"How?" Steffi asked.

"Go back the way we came," Snowy replied. "We went through a link, somewhere up there..."

"Back through the black webpage and into TamaTalk," Zoom agreed. StarTama, Zoom and Snowy formed a kind of human tower, grasping for footholds on the webpage. The group climbed back up to the link, and landed in the black webpage.

"Now, back to TamaTalk!" exclaimed StarTama. Suddenly, there was a flash to their left. THERE WAS THE TROJAN HORSE! They squealed (all at once).

"Quick, we have to hide!" exclaimed StarTama. She grabbed the wall with her fingernails and tore a bit off, making a hole. StarTama jumped into the hole, followed by Zoom, TamaKimmy etc. They realised that they were behind the actual webpage, where the HTML was stored.

"What a MESS!" exclaimed StarTama. She had just smashed into a mass of tangled words. "Let's get out of here..."
Bunny and Danni look at the top of this post made by the authour of this thread.

[SIZE=21pt]NO NEW CHARCTERS!!![/SIZE]

Sorry.

Esther and Zoom rushed to Snowy. She was bleeding - but the girls didn't know where from. "We have to save her!" said Esther, and Zoom nodded. Just a second Snowy's once sparkling blue eyes snapped shut and her head lolled to the side. "She's unconscious!" Esther exclaimed, feeling her pulse, whilst Zoom felt her slow, thumping heartbeat. "Take her legs!" said Esther, in a panic. Zoom got hold of her legs and Esther gently took her arms. They carried Snowy over to the Log Out button. "We have to take her back into her home!" said Esther, "Where her mum can comfort her!", and Zoom looked at Snowy, lying there, and agreed.

"But...but.... it could be HOURS before her parents find her!" said Esther, looking worried, (just as worried as she was feeling, and Zoom too) "Then we'll have to come with her then!" said Zoom, and with that they jumped at the Log Out button.

Soon they were twirling, spinning, dropping, falling with a BANG onto Snowy's bed. "Nice room!" both concsious girls exclaimed. But then they had to get back to business. "All we have to do is go downstairs and tell her mum she drank blood from TH's potion inside the computer so we had to bring her back out..." the girls hesitated, this story wasn't really believeable - though it was true!

"No," they sighed, and shook their heads. All of a second, Esther's hazel eyes lit up and sparkled. "I have a good idea!" she exclaimed. "What?" asked Zoom. "Just...follow my lead!" said Esther, placing Snowy very gently on the floor and positioning her arms and legs so Snowy looked like she had just fallen out of her bed. "Right, on the count on 3, we stamp on the floor hard, her parents come rushing in and we jump into the computer again!"

"BRILLIANT!" said Zoom, "She'll come back when she's better!"

"3, 2, 1, STOMP!" whispered Esther. "Jump!" whispered Zoom. And they did just that.

Once back inside tamatalk, the girls sat and talked about all kinds of various things that girls tend to chat about.

A few hours later, they saw a familiar girl, long black hair shining and swirling about, blue eyes sparkling like sapphires, and mouth smiling fit to burst! "THANKS, GUYS!" shouted Snowy...

"Snowy!" They both shouted, and ran up to hug their friend. Snowy laughed, as Zoom asked,

"How did you get better?"

"Well, My mom rushed in and jerked me awake. Then she asked what was wrong and how I was on the floor. I said I fell off my bed and got a nosebleed. then she gave me a kleenex to put on my nose and hugged me, and when she left, I went back into the computer!" Snowy explained.

"Brilliant! One thing we should agree on, don't drink anything TH gives us, mind control or not." Esther pointed out.

"Agreed." Snowy and Zoom said at the exact same time.

There was a moment's silence and then suddenly all the girls burst into laughter, almost crying. It wasn't that anything funny had happened, they were all just so happy!

But their happy moment was ruined as a familiar figure walked into the Chat Room (that was where they were then) and you know who it was...

You guessed it! TH was striding along in. The girls all had different reactions. Esther shrieked and jumped back. Zoom looked shocked and bit her lip, and Snowy pulled her hair all round her face so TH couldn't see she was as healthy as ever again.

"Let TT go!" yelled the girls, for the 8 millionth time!

But as TH lifted up an object, smirking, the girls saw he had other ideas...

Esther and Zoom rushed to Snowy. She was bleeding - but the girls didn't know where from. "We have to save her!" said Esther, and Zoom nodded. Just a second Snowy's once sparkling blue eyes snapped shut and her head lolled to the side. "She's unconscious!" Esther exclaimed, feeling her pulse, whilst Zoom felt her slow, thumping heartbeat. "Take her legs!" said Esther, in a panic. Zoom got hold of her legs and Esther gently took her arms. They carried Snowy over to the Log Out button. "We have to take her back into her home!" said Esther, "Where her mum can comfort her!", and Zoom looked at Snowy, lying there, and agreed."But...but.... it could be HOURS before her parents find her!" said Esther, looking worried, (just as worried as she was feeling, and Zoom too) "Then we'll have to come with her then!" said Zoom, and with that they jumped at the Log Out button.

Soon they were twirling, spinning, dropping, falling with a BANG onto Snowy's bed. "Nice room!" both concsious girls exclaimed. But then they had to get back to business. "All we have to do is go downstairs and tell her mum she drank blood from TH's potion inside the computer so we had to bring her back out..." the girls hesitated, this story wasn't really believeable - though it was true!

"No," they sighed, and shook their heads. All of a second, Esther's hazel eyes lit up and sparkled. "I have a good idea!" she exclaimed. "What?" asked Zoom. "Just...follow my lead!" said Esther, placing Snowy very gently on the floor and positioning her arms and legs so Snowy looked like she had just fallen out of her bed. "Right, on the count on 3, we stamp on the floor hard, her parents come rushing in and we jump into the computer again!"

"BRILLIANT!" said Zoom, "She'll come back when she's better!"

"3, 2, 1, STOMP!" whispered Esther. "Jump!" whispered Zoom. And they did just that.

Once back inside tamatalk, the girls sat and talked about all kinds of various things that girls tend to chat about.

A few hours later, they saw a familiar girl, long black hair shining and swirling about, blue eyes sparkling like sapphires, and mouth smiling fit to burst! "THANKS, GUYS!" shouted Snowy...
Let's edit those eyes to brown shall we. ;)

;) :blink:

--------------------------------------

Snowy gasped. Esther shrieked. Zoom Closed her eyes tight shut.

TH was holding a human head.

"As I said, one will die tonight. That hasn't changed. You have to sacrifice one of yourselves."

Snowy thought to herself. If it's me maybe my mom will notice if i never came back. But you can't really tell your friends that your family don't care. Dear God. Let's keep strong.

Zoom yelled tto TH. "NEVER!!!!" suddenly a trap door opened up under her. She fell with a shriek.

Without thinking Snowy grabbed Esther and jumped down after Zoom.

"Everyone OK" Snowy stood up and dusted herself down. Then saw Esther's eyes fill with tears.

"Esther, are you hurt?" Zoom asked worridly.

Snowy didn't help comfort Esther. She stared at the wall.

She felt like she was being electrocuted.

Esther hugged Zoom. "I'm OK." She said sniffing.

Snowy was still being electorcuted.

"What the Heck!?!" she whispered to herself.

Zoom and esther were to busy planning a route to notice Snowy silently being *frazzled.

*(A note from .::Snowy::. -Don't you just love that word?!? :blink: )

Zoom squinted in the darkness, trying to find a way out, but there was nothing around them. Esther was sitting by Snowy, trying to figure out what had happened. Then, it was like the darkness just got darker; TH was standing at the top smiling down upon them.

"You fell for the old trApdoor trick! I just cannot believe it, espacially from smart girls like you."

"Um, since when did you consider us smart?" Esther asked, looking up at him.

"Since you nearly defeated me, but failed." TH shrugged, like it was nothing.

"TH, we're really not looking for an opinion, just a way out of this stupid hole." Zoom said frustratingly.

"I can give you that, for a small offering." TH beamed, waiting for an answer.

"What's the offering?" Esther asked.

"Zoom, the wand from your avatar and Esther, your hair." TH finished.

"Nuh-uh. I'm not giving you my hair!" Esther protested. TH them peered down at Zoom. She was silent.

"Zoom, now would be a great time to tell TH no!" Esther whispered, but Zoom stil wouldn't say anything. Then she began to hover in the air, slowly going up to the top. She had the wand grasped in her lefy hand, and was concentrating hard. Then, when she got to eye level of TH, she said confidentally, "No."

"Oooh, I'm really scared. Got any more cute little magic tricks?" TH laughed sarcastically. Zoom glared at him. Then she pointed the wand down at Esther and Snowy, and they hovered up and out of the hole, and over by a wall nearby. Her face was solid, and wasn't giving up easily. "Ok, we have put up with you poisoning us, trying to make us join you, and you just plain being annoying. I will say this only once. Leave us alone." She waited a moment. Then TH spoke.

"I am well aware of the things I have done on you. You needn't remind me." With that, he punched Zoom in the stomach, sending her falling back down into the hole, wand falling limlpy beside her.

"You see little girls, I don't care when you try to act tough. It will not work." TH said slowly, and jumped down the hole after Zoom.

A girl named Lisa appeared on the scene.

She had been Role Playing when a horse appeared on her screen. The horse had controlled her mouse and sucked her into the computer.

She landed with a thud on the floor.

"Hi, guys," she said to Esther, Zoom, and the others, as she got up. "I got sucked into my computer by the Trojan Horse virus. It has returned to TamaTalk. We have to save TamaTalk! You again, me for the first time."

She noticed that she was her avatar.

"I'm a hamster....? Oh yeah, I read your story about that virus the first time. It was really good," Lisa said.

Lisa saw Snowy then. She jumped across to the cliff where she was standing. "Hi, Snowy." She saw StarTama. "Hi, Star. What you did was great. TamaTalk is in danger again, though. The Trojan Horse virus ruined TamaTalk now almost - let's go!"

Snowy said, "Wait, I need to ask the others about this." She asked Esther to check it out.

Esther went to the homepage, and sure enough, there was a huge Trojan Horse. She tried her power but nothing happened to the horse.

Lisa came out and saw Esther. "It looks like this time the horse is stronger than I thought. We'll have to use my computer's antivirus downloader. I'll get it."

She flew into her profile and grabbed the link. She flew back.

"Here it is," she said breathlessly. "Let's save TamaTalk!"

A girl named Lisa appeared on the scene.
She had been Role Playing when a horse appeared on her screen. The horse had controlled her mouse and sucked her into the computer.

She landed with a thud on the floor.

"Hi, guys," she said to Esther, Zoom, and the others, as she got up. "I got sucked into my computer by the Trojan Horse virus. It has returned to TamaTalk. We have to save TamaTalk! You again, me for the first time."

She noticed that she was her avatar.

"I'm a hamster....? Oh yeah, I read your story about that virus the first time. It was really good," Lisa said.

Lisa saw Snowy then. She jumped across to the cliff where she was standing. "Hi, Snowy." She saw StarTama. "Hi, Star. What you did was great. TamaTalk is in danger again, though. The Trojan Horse virus ruined TamaTalk now almost - let's go!"

Snowy said, "Wait, I need to ask the others about this." She asked Esther to check it out.

Esther went to the homepage, and sure enough, there was a huge Trojan Horse. She tried her power but nothing happened to the horse.

Lisa came out and saw Esther. "It looks like this time the horse is stronger than I thought. We'll have to use my computer's antivirus downloader. I'll get it."

She flew into her profile and grabbed the link. She flew back.

"Here it is," she said breathlessly. "Let's save TamaTalk!"
No new characters. Sorry but geez..

The authour of this topic has said no new characters. So have I.

jeez. :hitodetchi:

---------------------------------

Zoom stood up glaring. Then Snowy did something strange.

She snapped Zooms wand in half.

"What the..??!???!?" Yelled Esther.

Snowy burnt the wand. It was nothing more than ashes.

"He cant get from us what we don't have." Explained Snowy in barely more than a whisper.

Zoom waited a moment. She was just getting over the shock. Then she nodded, smiling weakly. She gulped and held her glare on TH.

"Wow, that was quite a moment." He said blankly. "I bet you feel very bad now!"

"I...don't...care." Zoom replied slowly. But she cared.

"Well, don't be scowling at me, it was your so called 'friend' Snowy that broke the poor little stick." TH remarked.

"Shut your mouth." Esther retorted, stepping forward.

"No, I'd rather keep my mouth going, if you please." TH shrugged. "I would like to tell Zoom that she will not be getting out of this trap until she agrees to join my until my plan of destroying TamaTalk is complete." TH looked down at her. A tear streaked her face.

"Zoom, no, don't do it!" Esther yelled, almost in tears.

Zoom waited a moment, and murmured, "Leave me down here. I can change my avatar and do just fine."

"Nuh-uh, we're not leaving you down here. No." Snowy protested.

"Leave-me-down-here. I'll be fine. You guys can beat him. I'll be OK." Zoom cried. She knew she couldn't join TH. For all she knew he could use those gems to mind comtrol her again. She looked up one last time from her friends, and walked deeper into the hole she had been punched into.

Why no new characters? It sounded great, and there's no other good story I wanted to join.

But if you're really offended by my presence, I can leave. In fact, maybe I'll leave TamaTalk. In my city and here on the net, everybody seems to hate me.

Bye :p

P.S. Lisa cried, "Okay, I'll leave!" and she ran into the hole she didn't know was TH's lair.

"Uh-oh," Zoom breathed.

P.P.S. Can I make a Tamagotchi version of this?

Thanks for the compliment..! Agreed, no more characters. The characters are as follows:StarTama

Steffi

Zoom

Snowy

Camelle

Esther

TamaKimmy

I think that's all...

And, I will eventually end this story.

------------------------------------------------------------

"We have to get back and SAVE TAMATALK!" StarTama exclaimed.

"How?" Steffi asked.

"Go back the way we came," Snowy replied. "We went through a link, somewhere up there..."

"Back through the black webpage and into TamaTalk," Zoom agreed. StarTama, Zoom and Snowy formed a kind of human tower, grasping for footholds on the webpage. The group climbed back up to the link, and landed in the black webpage.

"Now, back to TamaTalk!" exclaimed StarTama. Suddenly, there was a flash to their left. THERE WAS THE TROJAN HORSE! They squealed (all at once).

"Quick, we have to hide!" exclaimed StarTama. She grabbed the wall with her fingernails and tore a bit off, making a hole. StarTama jumped into the hole, followed by Zoom, TamaKimmy etc. They realised that they were behind the actual webpage, where the HTML was stored.

"What a MESS!" exclaimed StarTama. She had just smashed into a mass of tangled words. "Let's get out of here..."
This is the post that the author voted no new characters.

And your saying that on the net everyone hates you...

God, you've not got my sympathy.

Oh, but why is that? I just wnated to join. But if it is your final decision ok.
I'm not the authour. It's just bugging me that people don't read the instructions.

Zoom waited a moment. She was just getting over the shock. Then she nodded, smiling weakly. She gulped and held her glare on TH."Wow, that was quite a moment." He said blankly. "I bet you feel very bad now!"

"I...don't...care." Zoom replied slowly. But she cared.

"Well, don't be scowling at me, it was your so called 'friend' Snowy that broke the poor little stick." TH remarked.

"Shut your mouth." Esther retorted, stepping forward.

"No, I'd rather keep my mouth going, if you please." TH shrugged. "I would like to tell Zoom that she will not be getting out of this trap until she agrees to join my until my plan of destroying TamaTalk is complete." TH looked down at her. A tear streaked her face.

"Zoom, no, don't do it!" Esther yelled, almost in tears.

Zoom waited a moment, and murmured, "Leave me down here. I can change my avatar and do just fine."

"Nuh-uh, we're not leaving you down here. No." Snowy protested.

"Leave-me-down-here. I'll be fine. You guys can beat him. I'll be OK." Zoom cried. She knew she couldn't join TH. For all she knew he could use those gems to mind comtrol her again. She looked up one last time from her friends, and walked deeper into the hole she had been punched into.
Snowy dived on Zoom in a rugby tackle knocking her down to the ground. "We aren't letting you leave y'hear me. If you try and walk off I'll do it again and again. We are going to defeat TH together y'hear me, together!!" Snowy exclaimed.

Esther ran forward but kept her eye on TH. He was staring at Snowy and Zoom with glazed eyes but Esther couldn't work out who he was staring at. She didn't care who anyway as long as they were all safe.

Snowy stood up and held out a hand to help Zoom up. Zoom was angry, really angry.

"WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STOP ME LEAVING!!!??!!?? TT COULD HAVE BEEN SAVED!! FIRST YOU BROKE MY WAND, THE THING THAT COULD'VE SAVE US AND NOW THIS. HOW DO WE KNOW WHO'S SIDE YOU'RE REALLY ON???!!"

Snowys dark, almond shaped eyes filled with tears. She turned around and walked too the darkest corner of the hole. She put her head in her lap and wept, silently. She wasn't going to let Zoom hear her cry.

I haven't seen Camelle and TamaKimmy on here for a long time....

and your comment really made me feel dumb! :p I'm smart in school and the only reason I'm not liked by everyone else is because *whispers* a boy, Richie, in my school liked me too much and then told everybody to keep away from him when he was with me.... and keep away from me! And I'm trying to prove my position.

Oh good story so far! I wish I could be a character....

---------------

Lisa had left them and had joined TH. Nobody knew. Nobody cared. But she left her computer two days later.

"Bye, TT! I'll miss being in the computer on the forums!" she cried.

I haven't seen Camelle and TamaKimmy on here for a long time....
and your comment really made me feel dumb! :p I'm smart in school and the only reason I'm not liked by everyone else is because *whispers* a boy, Richie, in my school liked me too much and then told everybody to keep away from him when he was with me.... and keep away from me! And I'm trying to prove my position.

Oh good story so far! I wish I could be a character....

---------------

Lisa had left them and had joined TH. Nobody knew. Nobody cared. But she left her computer two days later.

"Bye, TT! I'll miss being in the computer on the forums!" she cried.
Please. telling people abiut your school life is for Non-TT.

Now, back to the story.:

----------------------------

Zoom was both angry and sad. Her wand would have helped save TT and she thought that Snowy dislocated her shoulder. She sighed and walked over to Snowy.

"Look, I want to save TamaTalk as much as the next kid, but when you have to leave someone behind to do it, leave someone behind. Now, that person is me."

Snowy stood up and pushed Zoom. "No. We're not leaving you. We're not leaving anybody. Do you hear me?"

"I heard when you yelled it into my ear." Zoom replied, sitting on the ground. "But you have to admit, you burned to one of our only chances at victory."

"I don't care." Snowy retorted. "if you really want to stay, so be it. But for the few of us that actually want to help the site, get your butt outta here."

"One problem." Zoom said weakly. "We are stuck. The only way Esther and I got you up was with my wand."

"Stupid me." Snowy said, looking up. Both of them had totally forgotten that TH was standing there, listening to every word they said.

"Oh, did she break your magic stick?" he called down to them.

"Yes, but we don't need it." Zoom countered, glaring up at him. "ESTHER! Change your avatar to a Harry Potter one, and throw down the wand to me."

esther started running off, when TH snapped his fingers. it seemed as though esther had just been hung upside-down in an invisible rope. Zoom rolled her eyes and turned around.

It was not a good day.

"Oh no, your plan failed already." TH sneered.

"Let her go." Snowy said angrily.

"Y-know, I would, but I'm not going to." TH replied flatly.

Zoom rolled her eyes. "Let me up for a sec." She told TH

"Why!?" TH asked surprisingly.

"Because I want to tell you something." Zoom said slyly. Oddly enough, TH made her levitate up, at eye level.

Zoom smiled and whispered, "You're a sucker for a good secret." and grabbed him by the collar. He was now hanging over the dark hole. "Let Esther go, or I drop you."

"Fine, Fine." Th gasped for air. Then Esther fell back onto her feet once more. "Now bring Snowy up onto the ground..." Zoom continued, and TH did that as well.

"Ok, not replace my wand, exactly like it was before."

"No way, you've worn out your welcome." TH shook his head. Zoom let go of her right hand. "You sure about that?" She asked. Then, appearing in her right hand, was a replica of her previous wand. "Thank you and, goodbye." Zoom smiled sweetly, and let go of TH. They all heard him land with a horrible thud.

"RUN!" Esther shouted, and they all ran away, as far from that hole as they could get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back