TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly Steffi comes up with an idea. "Bingo!" she exclaims, "I got it! Everyone knows I'm a tama mod on TamaPals right?" Dead silence filled the air. "Ok...no one knows....."she says sadly. "Ok, all we have to do is get to TamaPals and we are saved!"

"But how?" Camelle asks. Everyone stares at Steffi, hoping for an answer. "Who owns TamaPals?" Snowy asks.

"Mangorox." Steffi says calmly and smiles. She finds a link to Mangorox's profile and jumps to it. She finds the link to TamaPals. "Well, here we are." she says with satisfaction.

They all strode into the site and looked around. Camelle was the first to speak." So, what exactly are we looking for?" Silence overtook everyone.

"A virus cleaner, like the one my family uses, Norton Antivirus. We need to clean out that Trojan horse program." Zoom suddenly piped up.

Everyone had confuzed looks on their faces. Zoom sesnsed their confuzion and clarified what she meant.

" When you buy a computer, it usually comes with a whole load of software, or CD's. When my family bought our first computer, we got a software program called Norton Antivirus, in case we get viruses on our computer. I saw it work once, and our computer was virus-free. Hopefully Mangorox has a antivirus program on his computer, so we can use that on TT."

Everyone looked at Zoom like she had two heads.

"Soz, all we need to do is use a program like you family's to get rid of the trojan horse?" Esther asked.

"Exactly." Zoom said with satisfation.

"I don't get it..." Snowy exclaimed.

Steffi now understood Zoom, so she took the lead.

" Ok, the trojan horse is a virus, so all we need to do is download a program that deletes viruses."

"Erm...Ok..." Snowy said uneasily.

"You'll get it, we promise" Steffi and Zoom said together.

Esther suddenly pointed upwards. "Look, look! A toolbar! It's a downloadable toolbar! All we need is to find the virus loader on that!" she exclaimed. Zoom patted her on the back. "Yes! Yes, that's brilliant!" she said. "But how will we get up so far?" asked Startama, nervously.

"Simple," continued Esther, "We'll jump!"

They all strode into the site and looked around. Camelle was the first to speak." So, what exactly are we looking for?" Silence overtook everyone. "A virus cleaner, like the one my family uses, Norton Antivirus. We need to clean out that Trojan horse program." Zoom suddenly piped up.

Everyone had confuzed looks on their faces. Zoom sesnsed their confuzion and clarified what she meant.

" When you buy a computer, it usually comes with a whole load of software, or CD's. When my family bought our first computer, we got a software program called Norton Antivirus, in case we get viruses on our computer. I saw it work once, and our computer was virus-free. Hopefully Mangorox has a antivirus program on his computer, so we can use that on TT."

Everyone looked at Zoom like she had two heads.

"Soz, all we need to do is use a program like you family's to get rid of the trojan horse?" Esther asked.

"Exactly." Zoom said with satisfation.

"I don't get it..." Snowy exclaimed.

Steffi now understood Zoom, so she took the lead.

" Ok, the trojan horse is a virus, so all we need to do is download a program that deletes viruses."

"Erm...Ok..." Snowy said uneasily.

"You'll get it, we promise" Steffi and Zoom said together.
Steffi gets confused. "Mangorox is a girl." she says. Zoom is stunned. "I said he?" she says. Steffi nods. "Ok, lets go to TamaPals, get on my account, eat some cheese and kablam!" A rumble is heard. "Run!" StarTama yells as they head for the link.

"What about Emmy-chan?" Steffi asks.

"Emmy who?" Asks Snowy.

"Emmy299 - my best friend on TamaTalk. We need to save her profile!"

Esther suddenly flew up 3 metres in the air. "WOW!!!! When we are avvies we have super-powers! We only have one, mine is flying, NOBODY CAN TAKE MY FLYING POWER!"

Now everybody has to say THEIR power. your only allowed 1 and it cant b the same as mine or anyone elses!!!! *Esther flies around them all!*

((My avvie was Hermione Granger, from Harry Potter. She's the smart one in the movie, and she can do anything with her wand))

Zoom looked at herself. She had transformed into Hermione Granger. This is what she wanted since she was younger. She grasped her wand and thought of something that would help.

"Ascendio" She murmured and she rose upward toward the toolbar. She landed on top of it. "Guys, want some help up?"

Everyone shook their heads rather quickly. Zoom looked at the toolbar and scrolled until she found something.

"What are you looking at?" Esther asked.

"What we need." Zoom said, and smiled.

Steffi looks around her. She relises her elemental is dsarkness. She shoot darkness out of her hand.

My power is shooting laser beams. Zoom said "Hey, the norton ANitirus". "It looks like the subscrition has expried. I'm gettiin' that annoying notice, too. " Camelle said "It looks like we have to derstroy the horse ourselves. "But how?" Asked Esther. "With our powers. But it's only a matter of minites before the horse acivates. 15 minites in fact!" Said Camelle. "Our powers are too weak to destroy hat horse"! Said Steffi. "But we can use Teamwork. Maybe alone we can't do it...but as a team we can probably dertroy all the viruses on the internet." Said Snowy. "Good observation, Snowy. Alone we're powerless but together that horse dosen't stand a chance." Said Camelle "Let go kick some horse butt!" Said Steffi!

Continue on with the battle beetween the horse and us.

Camelle)

Last edited by a moderator:
Steffi finds the Trojan Horse. "There!" she yells. She creates a ball of darkness and shoots it at the horse.

Steffi finds the Trojan Horse. "There!" she yells. She creates a ball of darkness and shoots it at the horse.
Camelle shoots a laser beam at the horse. "Ah ha! Hoses have a blind spot in front of them, so if we attack him in the front, he won't see our attacks and cannot defend if he can't see us!" Siad Camelle. Steffi says " So its kinda like we're invisible!"

Continue on with battle...

Camelle

a girl with jumps out of the icon next to tamagotchi role play."whoa..."she shoots flaming arrows at the trojan horse."what the heck is going on?"

----------------

or am i not welcome...?its kinda unfair that no more people can make characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
The trojan horse rooled back about 2 feet.

"On the count of 3, send your most powerful blows!" Zoom yelled.

"1, 2 3!" StarTama yelled, and all of them let out their best powers. As the horse stumbled backwards, Zoom ran back into Tamapals.

"What're you doing?" Steffi called.

"Its not working, I need to get to that toolbar and download an antivirus." Zoom replied, while jumping into the 'back' button.

She landed in Tamapals and looked around frantically. She saw the toolbar and ran. Suddenly Steffi appears behind Zoom. "You can't do this alone. It takes two just to get it downloading." Steffi looked at the toolbar. "Here!" She pointed at an option that said 'Download Antivirus'. Zoom touched it and the progress bar appeared.

What happens next!?

"Guys, it ain't working because you arn't sending your blows in front of the horse. Norton will take hours" Said Camelle. "On the count of 3, do your best blows, 1....2....3....!" Said Esther. We all did our best blows and the hore was destroyed....

Continue on...

Camelle~

"It exploded!"said Camelle.They all cheered."We rock!"Cheered Esther.Zoom and Steffi jumped into the 'next' button to see if they had destroyed it."I told you we could do it,"Camelle began,"if we did it together."

What happens next?

"It exploded!"said Camelle.They all cheered."We rock!"Cheered Esther.Zoom and Steffi jumped into the 'next' button to see if they had destroyed it."I told you we could do it,"Camelle began,"if we did it together."
What happens next?
Yay! I said the line! xD We returned to Tamatalk and there was a big Ceremony going

on. There was a big banner that said Long live Ester,Zoom, StarTama Camelle and Steffi! "Because you saved TamaTalk and derestroyed the Trojan Horse, You all become..." Said the Admin.

Coninue on with what ,we become.

Camelle

Then the town asked you if you want to have your own team force,with alot of pay,lol. :ph34r:

We were all turned into felow Admins!!! :)

And the next day.... in the mail... we all found...

[SIZE=21pt]FREEEEEEEEEEEEE TAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) [/SIZE]

Get of the admin team fonnies,was found in the mailbox of the new admins."Admins we have trouble,someone's account has been hacked.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back