TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We smiled and activated our new Tamas. Zoom looked at her gleaming Admin badge and smiled. "I can't believe it..."

"Me neither, but its true. Hey, do you think that time froze when we entered our computers?" Steffi asked.

"I hope so. Then we can stay for as long as we want and still return home!" Zoom exclaimed.

"Yeah, but it's still unfair. I mean, every other TT member has to log on and pretend. We are the ones who get to expirience it." StarTama added soberly.

"Who cares!?" Esther piped up. " Its a once in a lifetime offer! Once we return to our homes, its over."

"Not nessesarily. my computer saved the image of the trojan horse, but the virus was deleted. So, if you can save the image, you can return!" Zoom said, waiting for the others to react.

"COOOOLLL!!!!!!" blurted out Esther. :D
Snowy released her hair of it's tight band. "The horse was cute. I saved the picture of the horse. The only reason I'm not my avatar was because when I came into the computer I sat on the horse." *Blushes* "It through me off though." Snowy flicked her back over her shoulder.

Esther stared at her. "You've not said anything for ages. Why now?"

Snowy stared at her feet. "I've been thinking.." She mumbled. The pressed her lips together like she was wishing she hadn't said anything at all.

Snowy released her hair of it's tight band. "The horse was cute. I saved the picture of the horse. The only reason I'm not my avatar was because when I came into the computer I sat on the horse." *Blushes* "It through me off though." Snowy flicked her back over her shoulder.Esther stared at her. "You've not said anything for ages. Why now?"

Snowy stared at her feet. "I've been thinking.." She mumbled. The pressed her lips together like she was wishing she hadn't said anything at all.
Esther walked over to Snowy and put her arm round her.

"Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with not being your avatar." Then she realised, "Hey! Snowy! The virus has been deleted, right?! Well, then, you'll be your avvie now!!!!! :huh: !"

Snowy smiled in delight as she slowly turned round as a black mist enveloped her and she found herself living as her avvie! She was Pretty In Black and she looked VERY pretty.

Esther and the others ran to hug her. And when they smiled at each other, Esther and Snowy realised they had become best friends. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoom smiled. All that was on her mind was that they had done something incredible. They saved Tamatalk. "Guys, I still can't believe it..."

"Believe what?" Steffi asked.

"Two things. One is that Tamatalk could have been destroyed, and two is that we actually entered and saved it." Zoom said. She moved some hair off of her face and shook her head.

Esther came over. "I know. We all know.Nobody would have thought that kids like us would be able to save a site like this."

Suddenly a single tear streaked across Zoom's face. "I don't ever want to leave either."

Camelle came with the trojan horse!. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CAMELLE YOU EVIL HERO! WHY DO YOU AHVE THE HORSE! KILL IT THIS ......" Zoom coulden't finish her sentence. "Its okay said Camelle. I went somewhere and I asked someone to bring him back to life. He's tame now. I even Painted him!" Said Camelle. "What?! "That thing has ribbon on it! Who's it for?" Asked Esther. "It's for my sister Lariét. Its quite a long story." Camelle threw the horse out of the computer"! Outside the computer, Lariét was very happy...

Continue....

Camelle$####

Esther looked at Zoom, who was still silently sobbing. "It's all right Zoom" she said, "Remember your friend's, the fun you have, remember your family... All we'd do on here is sit and do nothing except read topics for the rest of our life! :p

There's more to life then that, isn't there?!" :hitodetchi:

"I suppose so," said Zoom, wiping her tear away on her cardie sleeve. Esther smiled at her. "Don't worry. I'll PM you practically all the time when we're back out" :)

"Totally!!" agreed Snowy. "....but, seeing as we know how we could meet here. Inside the computer every week. At what? 3pm? 3am?!? OK, maybe not 3am.." Snowy laughed self consciously.

"Totally!!" agreed Snowy. "....but, seeing as we know how we could meet here. Inside the computer every week. At what? 3pm? 3am?!? OK, maybe not 3am.." Snowy laughed self consciously.
"Yeah!" said Esther! Snowy smiled triumphantly as all the others agreed it was a great idea. "Well..not 3am, obviously. I think maybe midnight? For about an hour? :hitodetchi: I know we wouldn't get much sleep....I say after tea, so round about seven pm!"

The others all agreed it was an excellent time and from that day after they always met in their computers at 7pm. They sat on the letters of tamatalk and since they were admins they could delete unwanted posts! :p (just by putting their hands on the 'delete' button!) :)

They kept their routine for about a month. Then suddenly they started drifting away. Snowy logged on one morning and pmed everyone.

Guys? What happened to our meetings? Reply soon, see you later!

~Snowy

Eventually everyone read the PM, and felt alittle bad. So at 7 that night they all got together to apoligize.

"I am so sorry, I've had ountains of home work!" Camelle said. everyone nodded.

Zoom had a look on her face that you could tell she was thinking.

"Whats up Zoom?" Esther asked.

"When I left my computer after the horse was defeated, the time hadn't changed at all. Unless it's just me, we would be able to stay all night if we wanted to."

"Don't go there." StarTama said sarcastically.

They kept their routine for about a month. Then suddenly they started drifting away. Snowy logged on one morning and pmed everyone. Guys? What happened to our meetings? Reply soon, see you later!

~Snowy

Eventually everyone read the PM, and felt alittle bad. So at 7 that night they all got together to apoligize.

"I am so sorry, I've had ountains of home work!" Camelle said. everyone nodded.

Zoom had a look on her face that you could tell she was thinking.

"Whats up Zoom?" Esther asked.

"When I left my computer after the horse was defeated, the time hadn't changed at all. Unless it's just me, we would be able to stay all night if we wanted to."

"Don't go there." StarTama said sarcastically.
"Well, we could stay as long as we wanted.... and we wouldn't be missed..." Wondered Snowy. "I've been on each day at 7pm, sometimes earlier so I can explore. There are really cool, undiscovered things on here." she continued.

"B..but it might be a bit dangerous to stay on here too long." said Esther nervously. "I wouldn't want to get stuck!"

"Me neither agreed Zoom and Camelle and Startama.

"It's not likely we'd get stuck." said Snowy, "After all this time and all." Snowy paused.

"You have a point Camelle admitted. "I mean, why would we get stuck?"

Snowy opened her mouth to say somethying but then closed it again silently.

"Um, I've got to go." whispered Snowy "See you at 7pm tommorrow" and logged out.

Soon after she left they all left ready for tommorrows meeting.

Tomorrow came and after sleepless nights, everyone woke up at 6am. They automatically rushed to their computers and went inside. They hadn't expected to see everyone there but they were very glad.

But also very panicky. "Did you get that.... terrible, terrible, PM?" said Snowy, who hadn't combed her hair or dressed in her clothes because she was in such a rush, like all the others. "Yes" said Zoom, practically in tears. Esther nodded, trying to keep her sadness inside. "Me too" she said, "I...can't...b...believe it," she started silently sobbing.

The reason was because all the girls had been sent PMs by someone called 'Trojan-Hacker' telling them he was about to close down tamatalk. None of the girls had believed it until they saw a little man with a shirt saying 'Trojan-Hacker' on it trying to bash down the glowing lights saying 'tamatalk' at the top of their screens.

But it wasn't just the loss of tamatalk they were worried about, it was the fact that he was going to suck all the tamatalk members inside the website then close it down. They would all be stuck in a big, black world of nothing forevermore unless they did something about it.

"What can we do?" said Star tama. they all shrugged. "I'm sure we could do it, we've already saved tamatalk once" she said, piping up the last speck of bravery she had left in her tired, distraught body. The others were all trying to be brave as well.

Suddenly, and very unexpectedly, a purple envelope came crashing down towards them. Esther leapt and managed to grab it. They all huddled together as she opened it, all anxious to read the message from Trojan-Hacker.

"You read," said Esther, to Zoom, who said, "No, you read Star Tama," who opened her mouth to protest but then shut it again and opened it to read the message in a shaky voice. it said:

"You meddling little demons will fully regret it when everyone unfortunate enough to join tamatalk, this rubbish little freak-show, is sucked in away from their families and forced to live the rest of their lives in a world of darkness, in a site existing no more once i cut the Connection Cables! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I have explained this matter already in those PMS i sent u all....so say goodbye to your families..."

The girls all dropped the note, screamed and ran, shrieking out of their computers where they sobbed on their beds. all the girls were thinking the same thing. Were they the cause of what had happened and why none of them would ever live a proper life again???

Zoom shakily went onto her computer an hour afterwards. She sent one last Pm to all the girls.

Guys, I can see TT slowing down. everything is getting dark. I'm sending you this PM so we can all still keep in touch. Here is my email, send me one with your emails with it. I hope I'll see you all again.

~Zoom.

She attached her email at the end and logged off. She sat on her bed and silently sobbed. Then she heard a beep coming from her computer. She had a new email. It was from Esther.

Hey Zoom. I'm really sad to hear about TT. Here's my email, and I'm gonna go and PM the others, if TT is still running.

Esther

Zoom read it, and saw that it was sent just a few minutes before. "I've got to enter TT. It's Not going to save itself. And Esther's going in." She whispered and logged in. She nearly cryed to see what had happened. All the banners and pictures that she knew and loved had been tore down. The lights were dead, but there was a dim glow from the forums.

"ESTHER!? Where are you?" She yelled, blindly walking along the letters.

"I'm here!" Zoom heard Esther say, but she couldn't see her anywhere. "Where are you?" called Esther, and Zoom called back, "I don't know! I think I'm under what was left of the tamatalk banner!" she heard fast footsteps and saw a panicked Esther running her way. "ZOOM!" she cried.

"Esther!" Zoom cried, as they both hugged. "I got your email, and came in. I figured that we can't let Tamatalk get destroyed."

esther smiled as they both heard a low cackle coming from far off.

"Hello...hello...HELLO! I see you've come to 'save' your beloved 'Tamatalk'."

Zoom took a deep breath and spoke with all the triumph she had left. "Yes, we have."

"And how, may I ask, will you do that?"

Both girls were silent.

"I see. Now, unless you want to live in darkness you the rest of your life, find another 'cute, fuzzy' website and leave this one for me to destroy. Run along now!" He seethed.

You could see the tension growing in both girls.

Zoom was white with tension and Esther was red with rage. They clashed completely! :furawatchi: Esther opened her mouth to say something back but Zoom quickly covered her up. "Hang on..." said Zoom, "I am!" said Esther, clutching the T that she was dangling on! "No, not in that way.... I mean, can u see that person over there?" Esther squinted, "Oh yeah!" she said, "Is it Snowy, Steffi or Star Tama?" she asked. "No," said Zoom, "It's someone as their avatar. Looks like an orange orangutang ape type thing against a green background...and it's crying..." Both girls suddenly realised. "ADMIN!!!" They yelled. They swung from letter to letter, tears streaming down their cheeks because they were so terrified.

Finally they reached the Admin. Zoom was the first to speak. "Admin! Have u heard from Trojan-Hacker?" they asked. Admin looked up and feebly nodded. "Yes," he said, "Oh yes." and then started sobbing once again. They helped him to his feet and said, "We won't let him destroy tamatalk, don't you worry!" Admin managed to smile and say, "Well you guys, I sure am glad I made you Admins, you are so happy to help!"

Esther and Zoom blushed pink with bride. They had been complimented by the Admin of tamatalk! :furawatchi: Just then Admin looked shocked and....vanished! All they heard was a cackle from Trojan-Hacker. "ADMIN!!!" Shrieked the two worried girls. "Where's he gone?" asked Zoom. "I really don't know! ADMIN!!! ADMIN!!!" called Esther.

"Now my pretties, don't you cry, Admin's just been TAKEN TO HACKER HILL!!!!! HAHAHAH!" It was Trojan-Hacker. "Hacker Hill?" piped up Esther. "The place of neverending fire, HAHAHAH!" Trojan-Hacker cackled, and suddenly fire burst around the room. Esther and Zoom could now see everything clearly and what they saw made them clutch each other in fear...

"FIRE!" they yelled, trying to run. "LOG OUT!!!" called Esther, but they couldn't reach the 'log out' button, the fire was closing in on them...they shrieked...and...all went silent, and black. The fire was out. Without a word, Esther dropped to the floor, and fainted. A few seconds later, Zoom fainted too.

What happens when they wake up?

Tgd looks around with a mysterious look on her face. "Hey, a fire?" Tgd just logged in and wasn't aware of anything.....

Tgd, with her long blonde hair and purplish blue eyes, sits in a corner and listens to her CD player. Suddenly, she notices something.....

Suddenly, Tgd swoops around. There stood LemonadeJuice. "Hey!" Lemon said. Tgd rolled her eyes, and went back to listening to her music. "Hello!?" Lemon cries even louder. "Hm?" Tgd says, grinning. Lemon sits down beside her. "What's the matter?" Tgd turns away. "Nothing....what gives you the idea somethings wrong?" Lemon didn't gett he chance to answer. Tgd had gone to post.

Lemon caught up. "Wait!!" Tgd swirved around. "Yes?" Lemon looked at her with clouded eyes. "Whats wrong?" Tgd, with a groan, stepped forwards. "Nothing!" She suddenly tripped, and landed hard on the floor. "Ouch!" she growled.

What happens next?

They woke up in a daze, and soon realized that they had been tied up to the letter 'T' in Tamatalk.

"Huh, what? Where are we?" Zoom groaned.

"I don't think we'll be logging out any time soon..." Esther whispered, as they both looked up to see Trojan-Hacker slyly smiling down on them.

"All tied up at the moment, aren't we, my pretties?" He cackled.

"What happened to Admin?" Zoom asked in a hoarse voice.

"He's over there, but not for long...HAHAHAHA!" He replyed, pointing to the far wall.

"GIRLS! GET YOURSELVES OUT! i'LL DO WHAT I CAN!" He screamed, as surprisingly a floating rope was tied around his neck.

"Now, either you two leave well enough alone, or your nice little Administrator will get it!" Trojan-Hacker whispered in a mezmorizing voice.

Esther and Zoom gulped.

"What'll we do!" Esther murmured hesitantly.

"Stall for time. I'll untie Admin." Zoom replied, with a smidge of fear.

Esther nodded. Zoom wriggled until she was silently out of the rope. She krept over to Admin, who was whimpering with fear.

"Admin, please calm down. I'll get you out." Zoom whispered, while Esther was thinking of anything to say.

"You know, there are websites that are used much more than TamaTalk, so why don't you find one?" Esther said, hoping TH(nickname?) wouldn't look at Admin.

"Diffindo" Zoom whispered, and the rope broke around Admin's neck.

" You see, I like Tamatalk, because it's so big, and easy to destroy...Hey you! Leave that Admin alone!" TH yelled, and threw Zoom against a wall. Zoom hit the wall hard, and landed unconsious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back