TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"How come? If you're lucky, you might be able to blow us into an hour from now, not 168 hours from now." Zoom retorted, as everybody looked at her. "What, so I listened during math class. So Belle, seriously, don't try it."

Belle uttered one simple word back: "No."

"Well, just remember, if this backfires then you will be the one who is blown into the future... or past... or wherever...!!" Snowy said.

"That is a risk that I - that is to say we - are willing to take." TH said.

hey! you all didnt say anything about belly button cheese OR high pitched ticking sounds

"Just run with them, throw them to the bottom of the forum. GO!" Snowy shouted, as both Esther and Zoom grabbed an armful of bombs, really hoping they would make it in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Esther and Zoom ran as fast as they could and threw the bombs out of tamatlak. They exploded, the girls could hear them.

Esther and Zoom ran as fast as they could and threw the bombs out of tamatlak. They exploded, the girls could hear them.
"I wonder where they exploded.." said Steffi when Esther and Zoom returned.

"Well it wasn't Tamatalk" Esther grinned.

"Guys.. You didn't throw them out of a link did you..?" Snowy asked.

"I-I don't know.." Zoom said quietly.

Esther chewed her lip nervously. "What happens if we did?"

"Another site gets exploded..." Snowy said sadly.

Then a blue orb appeared out of the sky. Zoom touched it, wondering what it was. The moment Zoom touched it blue light shot out in all directions. And in exactly 347 seconds, and Camelle Appered. She was floating or a further 5 seconds, then her feet gentlely touched the ground. "Hello, you may or may not remeber me. I am Camelle, sorceress of the water and sky. When I left you, after the horse inicident, I went to go train as a sorceress. During my absence, I gained powers as a result of training. I returned to give you help. I know what you are wondering. You are wondering with site exploded. The site that exploded was neopets. During my training I gained the abilty to see these things. I will help you on your mission."

~Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoom nodded. She had read about sorcery many times, and wished she could find a place to learn it. "Well, not to sound horrible, but at least it wasn't one of our homes."

Zoom nodded. "So, what do we do now?"

"I, or we, can answer that." Belle smiled.

"Lets see, you will perish under our watch." TH shrugged, gleaming with happiness.

"Some dark sorcerers and sorceresses use what we call a watch of doom. The watch is timed to at the right moment, then shrink everybody but him or her, swallowing them into the watch, then the watch will expolde in 30 seconds. I know some people that have managed to escape,but it is is very difficult. I have escaped from one myself. This watch looks like it's going to shink us in 52 Seconds! I'll cast a barrier that will recflect the shrink ray back at him , 1000x harder. " Said Camelle as she put up the barrier. The shrink ray fired, and hit the barrier, the shrink ray hit TH, and the effects happened on TH. "Can you hold the barrier up for longer when watch explodes?" Said Snowy. "Yes, I can."Said Camelle. The watch eploded and they were not harmed. TH was defeated.

~Camelle

TH was now a pile of ashes.

"He's gone..." said Steffi sounding relieved.

Then the pile of ashes transformed into TH.

"You are gonna have to try better than that to defeat me!" He said angrily.

"Good luck with that." TH said sarcastically walking out of the room.

He locked the door behind him.

"What now?" asked Esther.

"Guys, listen!" Snowy said, "I have an idea..."

Just as she had finished talking, a bright light flittered around them, and they were then surrounded by black. TH was nowhere in sight.

"what happened?!" one shouted. "Did the monitors go off or something?!" another growled. Two bright red eyes glowed in the distance.

"Who's there?"--it was Snowy's voice.

<I've been waiting> It said in a deep growl.

"It's female; and it's frightened" Camelle said calmly "We'll have to aproach this one with caution.".

<Quiet you!> It howled angrily <I merely wish to talk.>

"Very well, come out slowly" Steffi said. A light somewhere from above flittered from above dimly, and the figure advanced forward. It's face was covered in a thick silver fur and it had two row of sharp teeth. Zoom noticed that it was a wolf, most likely a demon if it could talk.

"I am Diamond. The gaurdian of the net, and the comander of the virus forces" She grinned.

"Where's TH, what did you do to him?"Star tama asked curiously.

"I have frozen his connetion. He is lost in time, and only I can unfreeze him. You must fight him. I will take him down aswell, but on one condition" Diamond said lowering her eyes.

"okay, what?" Belle asked. "better not be anything bad" Esther said.

"heh heh. No, it isn't bad. I can return you to your world. Set you free...... for a price...

You must will forget what happened here and return to your lives as humans. I cannot allow my world be filled with those from another. So, what do you say? Shall we defeat TH and send you home?" Diamond glared deep into their eyes. "What are your answers, young tamatalkers?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back