TT - UNITE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"very well. If that is what you wish. But I can't let this monstrosity stay in my web. Will you fight with this wolf?" growled Diamond, half dissapointed with herself.

Diamond continued to stare at them. "Well?" she said. Esther, Zoom, Snowy, and the others quietly nodded.

"then let us begin!" Diamond howled. the room regained it's light, the wall with the door desolved completely to reveale TH in a frozen pose.

"on the count of three" Diamond growled. "1"....."2"..................."3!!!"

TH sprang to life and Diamond lunged herself at him, claws out and teeth glinting.

"what th...." TH said.

"Eat data filth bag!" hissed Diamond. But before she could rake him across the face, TH unleashed an energy of blue light so powerfull it knocked her right off her paws.

"Firewall!" cursed Diamond, frustrated.

opps, g2g now. hope the story works out without me :)

(yey!I'm back! :( )

Camelle looked down at the ingured wolf.

"Don't just stand there! forget about me, fight!" Diamond spat. TH chuckled under his breath. " Such a waste of data you are, Diamond. I expected better of you" He teased.

Diamond growled angrily and turned to Snowy and Startama. " You are the first humans that crossed over here. You were sent here for a reason, and that reason was to destroy TH! Finish this guy off and delete him when he's down." Diamond instructed. Snowy looked at StarTama

"Are you ready?" Snowy asked. StarTama blinked confidantly.

"Snowy,...... I was born ready" She smiled.

" TH, this is your last battle!" Zoom called. Esther lowered her eyes and ran at TH.

"Pathetic..." TH smiled, and he flung Esther across the room, hitting her head on the wall. "gah... He's stronger than before..." She coughed wearily.

"Time to end your interferance. With my final blow, I will rule this net and destroy tamatalk." TH growled. And with that, TH let out a beam of daggers, headed straight for

Esther and the others. And then without warning, the monitors went out again, followed by a sickening thud and slow dripping sound.

"Esther! Esther, are you, o.k?!" They all cried. When the lights came back, what they saw was shocking......

OOC: Only unconscious for a short time, don't worry, thinking of a plan....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diamond was hanging in mid-air, unconscious. TH stood below her, gleaming, happier than ever before.

"Oh my gosh..." StarTama gasped.

"YOU!" Zoom shouted, jumping to her feet. "TH, you foul, loathsome, evil beast!" She said, running up to TH.

"Can you scream elsewhere, I wish not to wake Diamond from her slumber." TH seethed, lowering to Zoom's height.

(hehe, I don't mind, thought it was a great twist ^.^) I'll let you carry on with your plan, then...

************************************************* :blink:

*********************************UPDATE(lol)*****************************

Hey, guys. I wanted to know if it would be alright if I made a comic of this story. It would make a really good one. Started a cover, just need to know what you wanted to look like and stuff. PM me to tell me, needs to be very discriptive. As I said, if you're not cool with this, thats fine.

No way, a comic sounds awesome to me, we'll probably have to talk to Snowy and Camelle about it, it seems that we've have been following this the longest. I think they'll agree to it too.

No way, a comic sounds awesome to me, we'll probably have to talk to Snowy and Camelle about it, it seems that we've have been following this the longest. I think they'll agree to it too.
I've already talked to Camelle about it, and she's agreed. I've got her charictor designs all set up, too. Snowy has been started and Esther's charictor is finished, too. Oh, and I've started a bit of you, zoom, but only from the starting discription you gave on the first pages. I've desided that I'll make the story in "parts" so that I can let everyone see each finished part. Each page takes about a couple hours, depending on what I'm up too, so I'll keep everyone up to date on what I'm doing.

The cover is not even done yet because everyone's information is needed to start the comic.... But the cover's still coming along quite nicely ;) . And don't worry about the comic being poorly animated, I've won awards for my art and have even sold some christmas cards at my local store :D . ANyways, I'm going to get back to my art and post somemore to this story (( my charictor seems to be kinda hurt at the moment :angry: )).

Camelle and Snowy tugged Diamond out of the air and put her beside The wounded Esther.

"Keep an eye on her, o.k?" Camelle whispered to Esther. Esther nodded and her eyes peirced into TH with a flame that could tear through the thickest armor. "I'll do my best, Camelle" Esther said closing her eyes momentarily. Camelle and Snowy sprinted over to Zoom and StarTama who were Gaurding them from TH's glare. "What are we going to do now?" StarTama asked worridly " Diamond's unconscious, and Esther is really hurt!" Zoom look across the room at TH then look at the remaining 3 fit people besides herself that could fight TH. " We can't fight him like this. We have to get away or we'll all end up like Esther and Diamond. TH is too strong now, when Diamond wakes up maybe she can tell us how to destroy him properly" Zoom said calmly. THey all nodded, it would be stupid to fight without two of their other team members; one that has razor sharp claws, also.

"Distract TH while We get them out of here" StarTama whispered to Zoom while pointing to Diamond and Esther.

I'll pm you some info on zoom, hopefully soon too.(I'm so lazy lately)

~~~~~~~

Zoom nodded, facing TH.

"What do you have planned?" Snowy asked flatly. "You've been torturing us for long enough, we deserve to know why."

"Why do you deserve information? Do you deserve it because you are all too weak to fight?" TH inquired.

"We are NOT weak. We may not have won, but we aren't weak. Not tell us, what are you planning?" Zoom said strongly.

TH rolled his eyes. "I'm not about to tell a bunch of diligent little girls what my master plan is. Thats final. Now go have a tea party before I kill whats left of you."

Woah.........said Shilo, wat is this place??????? Hey look, im my hitodetchi avatar.....am i in tamatalk???????? All I did was click on the new horse link Admin put in then i tried to use my touch screen calculator....i wonder how im going to get out of here? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Please, please PLEASE no new characters. Please? We've stressed this with many Tamatalk members, you can post in the story with existing characters, but no new ones can be added, because then there will be others adding and it will turn into a Roleplay with zillions of characters. If I've made a point, say so. Again, Please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

****Hey everyone! Diamond is back (for a short time...)

I will type something before I am not allowed back on...****

Diamond slowly opened her eyes. "look!, Diamond's come too!" Snowy smiled.

"TH, I will slotter you..." Growled Diamond in a low rumble. In an instant she leapt at

TH. TH dodged out of the way.

"dammit!" cursed Diamond "I'm still too weak!" Camelle pulled Diamond back.

"We have to act as a team if we are to deafeat TH. Diamond, You can't just leap

at TH and expect to defeat him that easily." She smiled. Diamond let out a gentle growl and nodded.

"Can you at least try and hit me?" TH laughed. Diamond hissed and lept at TH, and resulted in only clawing air-- again.

"Diamond---" Camelle started.

"teamwork--- I KNOW" Spat Diamond.

TH glowed with a deep red.

" I'll give you time to grow stronger--- You're much too boring right now " He grinned, and with that; he teleported

somewhere unknown, leaving the girls standing in shock.

All the girl looked at one another.

"Well...at least we bought some time, right?" Zoom shrugged.

"I guess so, but we also need to get ourselves a plan too. Anyone have ideas?" Snowy asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back