Turkey chase

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) yeas they do! for a connection change it to 12/25 2:59pm wait a minute, wen its 3:00pm LOOK in your shop item number1 one is a ........SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!! :D :D :D
I saw a turkey and I bought it before Xmas. And it was even November. ;) :huh: :p :p :D :D :)

My tama has been doing the same thing,has been for a few days now,oddest thing ever maybe it has something to do with thanksgiving?

my and my roommates tamas were both being chased my turkeys around 11:30 this morning! B)

Mine was being chased, but I though it was an evil chicken- It looked like it had fangs.

I said, OH MY GOD!!! ITS A RABID CHICKEN!!!!! And I showed it to my bro and mum

Blimey, just posted my question regarding chickens on different part of forum earlier.......................looking after tamas this weekend for both my kids (dedicated mum ya see!). Came back from shops this lunchtime to find BOTH tamas being chased by chickens/turkeys...............both dates and times set the same. I'm well up on the tama thing (even though I'm 40) and this really was the funniest thing. Reckon it has something to do with the time and date for both to go off together. First thought it was going to kill them ...........then I really would be in trouble. Looking forward to the Christmas tree thing now. dang, I have to give the things back!!

That happened to me in 4th period. Jesse was mad because his didn't do it because it's in the child stage,

:lol: the turkey has chased my tamagotchi V2... i have a connection btw. And really the turkey is not chasing him but sort of dancing with my tama it is so cute! :angry: :p :angry: [SIZE=14pt]TO USE THIS CHEAT YOU MUST BE AN ADULT!!!!! THE DATE IS NOVEMBER 19 AND SET YOUR TIME TO 1:59 PM!!!! I hope i can help some one out this is so cute and ur tama loves it!!!!!i GAURANTEE it works!!!!! ;) :angry: :eek: [/SIZE]

my tama had babies just today, after a while, my baby turned into

a turkey!!!! :huh: and it started chasing mama tama around

the screen!? just like u, except without a baby!

its weird huh!

:unsure: :mellow: :unsure: :mellow: :angry: :mellow: :angry: :mellow: :rolleyes: :mellow: :rolleyes: :mellow: :rolleyes:

By the way, tama_dream, Revenge of the turkeys sounds like a perfect description of this event! (gtdhydhgodwin?) Ruppolly. ujdi udmdi udjnhduf
i dont care but i think it is just a random event.THanks for the free cheat!! Plus i rellay tried it and it worked... i had a kiwitchi and it worked... The kiwi marothon i hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 19th, 4.30pm: Turkey chased my Kabutchi back and forth across the screen today - hilarious!

(Perhaps it wanted a Kabutchi chopped and mashed to go with it to the dining table....)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

That sounds adorable! im not trying to be off topic, but when is thanksgiving in the USA?

Cheesegab, I know where u going with that one but Thanksgiving is on the fourth Thursday of November so date changes every year.......good try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back