Turkey chase

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That happened to me today too! I looked on the screen and my character was being chased by a turkey! Its not debugged or anything as well but he is a seceret character.

I have a debugged tama (connection v2), Ginjirotchi, generation 9. While I had her on hyperspeed, sometimes she would be chased by what looked like a turkey!!! The date at the time was 11/19. Could this be a Thanksgiving event?Has anyone else seen this? I thought it was really amusing!

:gozarutchi: :wacko: :) :) :( :D :D :D
My girl Furawatchi :wub: , Gen11, ALSO HAD THIS HAPPEN 2 HER!!!! But shes not debuged, shes a v2 connection.

ITS SOOOOO WIERD!! It hapened yesterday an 2day.'IT WASSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!

I wish I could post a picture of the turkey chase! I just don't have any way to do it. I have a scanner, but I don't know where the connecting cables are. I'll look for them. If I can get it working, I'll try to take a picture of the turkey chase, scan it, and post it.The date on my tama when I first noticed the turkey was 11/19.

Remember, I have a DEBUGGED CONNECTION v2. I don't know if this will happen with other tama types. Try it, and let us all know if you can get the turkey chase on your tama!

:D :D :lol: :( :( :( :( :(
did u see the time :huh: :huh: :D :D

I have a debugged tama (connection v2), Ginjirotchi, generation 9. While I had her on hyperspeed, sometimes she would be chased by what looked like a turkey!!! The date at the time was 11/19. Could this be a Thanksgiving event?Has anyone else seen this? I thought it was really amusing!

:D :lol: :( :( :( :( :( ;)
same thing happend to mines 1 day ago..... c-o-o-l huh?

:huh: :huh: :D :D :D

mine got chased by a turkey 2day! it was sooo funny!

i didnt debugg it tho

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it too today it was so funny i thought it was because it's butterflytchi. That it was going to eat him.

[SIZE=8pt]Tama Connection v2[/SIZE]

Name: Mike

Type: Butterflytchi

Hearts: 3

Health: 3

Weighs: 34lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back