Twilight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The human kids in the movie were annoying as hell and whoever was hired to do the outdoor camera shots for that movie needs to be either fired or shot. If those camera shots were supposed to reflect how Edward moves fast through a forest, I'm almost surprised Bella didn't puke on his head. The only character that wasn't a joke was possibly Rosalie and Bella's father. Dr. Cullen looked like a reject from Rocky Horror. One of the vampire guys, the one with the wide eyes in the whole duration of the film, looked constipated. The only cool villian turned out to help them instead. And Edward looked like he was gonna crap himself in a beaker after Bella shows up acting like America's Next Top Model in front of a moving fan.
I love you.

And you Sango...

<33

I just can't believe some people actually liked it.

I can't wait to pick out its flaws tomorrow during lunch. x]

When I saw the movie, I kept breaking into hysterical laughter at all the serious scenes. Which earned me a lot of "STFUs" from various fangirls. I didn't really like it that much, but it was bearable enough. Of course, I barely paid attention. And I noticed that most of the characters had one facial expression, and that was the only one they had for the entire movie.

Edward: That weird one where he tilts his face down and looks up with his eyes like he's possessed or something.

Bella: That confused stare.

Alice: Raised eyebrows, little smile.

Jasper: Like someone is stabbing him.

Emmett: That little smirk thing.

Rosalie: P'ssed off frowny face.

Carisle or however his name is spelled: Kind smile.

Esme: Smiling, like Carsile.

Jacob: Like he's trying to excuse his obnoxious behavior with a flirty smile.

Nup, I really don't care for it :)

Luckily, no one in my school even knows about it. People like to obsess over different things at my school. And I'm quite happy about that.

As for the movie itself, it sucked. I got it on my iPod and never watch it. Not my type of movie at all. And I haven't read the books and don't plan to 8D

I liked it, but it could've been A LOT better!

lmao

I wish they would've stuck to the book more.

I wonder what Stephenie Meyer had to say about the movie

I like all the people who played the characters, going by looks, but Bella could've been better emotionally wise.

Good, but not amazingg :eek:

Hope New Moon will be better

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

I liked that fact that I couldn't hear Bella's thoughts. But Edward was hideous ._. He's grosssssss.

It was alright. I loved all the tacky quotes from it that Bella says 8D

I didn't think the characters had good chemistry and it was all just a big cheesy movie. But I love watching it for the fighting scenes :eek:

[SIZE=7pt]EDIT- forgot a word[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back