Twins are no longer a myth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To do a basic rom test:

To do a basic ROM test or Connect With an Egg you have to push Reset,A,B,and C at the same time. Let go of reset first, then the other 3 and you will be at a dark screen. Push A,B,C,A, and the screen should say ROM TEST. Wait and it will change to ROM OK, then push A and you will be at the Stand-By screen for connecting. Just connect like normal.

I copy/pasted the information from:

https://tamaplanet.tripod.com/rom.html

//Haze

wow. i never thought i'd c the day. incredible. just completely incredible. i've gotta telll my friends. if u dont mind, could u explain rom testing a little more? i just cant seem to understand it.thanx!!

Alimania

Um.. I dont completely understand it yet.. I dont actually know the reason for a ROM test.. Maybe some other members can explain to us in more detail on how to ROM test, and its purpose.

//Haze

Do you mean to get twins?.. Or to do a ROM test?..

Can you please give better explanations than:

omg omg omgg!!!! how do you do it??!!! tell me PLEASEE!!!!!
It will give others a much easier time trying to interpret what your asking, and you'll get the answer your looking for quicker ;)

//Haze

well im sorry :D i cant bother to get the slightest annoyed cuz its xmas.. but i wanna know how to get the twins DOING a rom test -.-' Happy hOLS Haze ;)

Yeah sorry for being picky ;) Its just really hard to understand, and its kind of hard to interpret..

And as you said It is christmas!

Um, well apparantly, they did something with the ROM test, then connected and they ended up with twins or something.. Im not completely sure in detail on how they did it.. They havent given much detail yet..

//Haze

-sigh- i guess we'll just have to wait.. are you sure the thing wasnt photo shopped?.. i mean ur test one looked very real like they were twins.. nice tama btw! ;)

Yeah we will..

Hmm.. Well Im not completely sure if it was photoshopped or not.. The picture taken is really blurry (looks like its taken form a phone) so when I zoom in I cant see it very clearly..

If it was larger, and clearer, I would easily be able to tel, because the background of their tama is checkers. And if I could see clearly, if they edited it, the checkers wouldnt be even. but if its a true photo the checkers on the background would flow evenly, and be in order, but I cant see it properly, because its blurry..

And thanks xD.. (Thats my sisters tama, thats why its pink) lol!

//Haze

I read from somewhere that some people contacted Bandai to see if twins exist. The reply said that they didn't make twins, but it's possible that a glitch occured. It's possible to get twins in AngelGotchi.

The ROM tests are suppose to be for the Bandai workers to test out if the pixels work.

im sure ittl say it doesnt exist.. maybe if Tamaspoon gave the inscructions on how to do it, Bandai coauld follow it and see for their selves.. Tamaspoon? Where are you?..

What type of tam was it because I tried it but it did not work!!!!!! My tam is the Aussie Tamagotchi connexion version@ canyou tell me wats yours Thax!!!!

Edit:
Well Ive checked that picture thoroughly.. And it seems that you CAN photoshop another character onto the screen of your Tamagotchi.. Im not completely sure if this person has done that or not.. Ill have a closer look at their picture. But you can easily make two tamagotchis onto your screen?.. Does anyone want to see how easy it is?.. Ill post a picture with one tama on the screen, then Ill edit it and make it look like two?.. Would that help anyone understand it better?

//Haze

EDIT:

IVE EDITED SOME PICTURE OF MY TAMA'S A WHILE AGO, TO SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN EASILY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE TWO CHARACTERS:

Here's the normal picture:

https://img355.imageshack.us/img355/7861/withoutedit4by.jpg

Here's the picture which I edited to make it look like twins:

https://img463.imageshack.us/img463/254/edited8zi.jpg

//Haze
Yeah, I've done that before with a P1 Tamagotchi. I never posted it because I must of forgotten about it or something.

Yes, in necrobones they haev a similar image and they changed the button colours, but it was flase. :lol:

WHAT ARE ROM TESTS FOR?

*They check all four buttons (a,b,c and reset)

*They check all pixels and icons

*They check connecting

*They check Chip Condition

*They tell you tamaotchi Frequency in Hertz

*And if this is true, may help Check all characters work, and made a duplicate mistake. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back