Twins are no longer a myth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROM.. People have said what the purpose of ROM testing is for, and how to do it. Please read through the topic before posting.. Here's some quotes Spiffy and I have said:

How to do a Basic 'ROM' Test:

To do a basic ROM test or Connect With an Egg you have to push Reset ,A,B,and C at the same time. Let go of reset first, then the other 3 and you will be at a dark screen. Push A,B,C,A, and the screen should say ROM TEST. Wait and it will change to ROM OK, then push A and you will be at the Stand-By screen for connecting. Just connect like normal.
Purpose of the 'ROM' Test:

WHAT ARE ROM TESTS FOR?
*They check all four buttons (a,b,c and reset)

*They check all pixels and icons

*They check connecting

*They check Chip Condition

*They tell you tamaotchi Frequency in Hertz

*And if this is true, may help Check all characters work, and made a duplicate mistake.
Hopefully that answers a few peoples questions.

//Haze

... :puroperatchi: Well, if a tama gets married, and have a baby, they have twins. One goes over to the husband and the other to the wife. They're both the same gender, and you only see them on the same screen once when they first get born on the mother's screen.

That's my little lesson today. Dissmissed!

How do you get twins and what happens if your moving on to the next generation they will both have to have babies cause its your choice so you wanna continue... And if they both have a baby then you will have 2 again, if one of em has twins then youll have 3 tamas on your screen.... :D

I am sorry but that is just imposible! Bandai even said that they never programed twins in and something this big would be everywhere by now. Bandai would have said something. I just need something more solid than that. Give exact instructions of how you got them please.

(haze @ Dec 25 2005, 08:41 AM) I hope its true also!

But you must admit. It is pretty hard to beleive it, when the person randomly joins, with 2 posts.. Posts a picture and a topic.. Then you never hear from them again?..

//Haze

It is strange how the picture is so blurry and that no one has heard from Tamaspoon for a long time. I do believe in twin tamas, because I've heard about other people getting them. I don't know about this one. I'll do some tests on that picture, too.

bandai said it was false but someone else on tamatalk thinks otherwise tune in I will be saying the code tommorow or even today!

bandai said it was false but someone else on tamatalk thinks otherwise tune in I will be saying the code tommorow or even today!

ABBCABCA This is the code you use when your temagotchi dies;after there will be two eggs! so check it out!

WOW!!!!!Twins seem cool to get.What is ROM testing? If I knew ,I will try to get Twins also. :D

ericathetama, not trying to be mean but DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT PPL SAY BEFORE YOU POST????????? We've answered this question a million times. Also i think the way you get twins out of rom testing would probably be that when you connect with the egg it hatches, and it could be a duplicate of ur tama when it does hatch, but i haven't tried this yet, just a theroy.

Also, that code doesen't work dark one and if it does supposedly, tell me if you just heard it somewhere or if you actually tried the twin code you posted and it was successful

idk how do you know *santagotchi*? Sorry I'm trying not to be rude but have you tried anything to prove it? But other than that, I totally agree.

Now I do, anyway.

hey tamaspoon---

i think ur tamas evolved already right?

how do they look like could u pls show me--(if u r there)

it's fake.

there's only checkers above the shirobebetchis. both bebetchis were stuck on there. i think it's fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back