twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this twin thing only work for CERTAIN tamas? That could be why it works for some and not for others. Also the angel thing is only for American versions. It may not work for Japanese versions

Rom testing may not work, although there maybe some other way to get twins. . . But I don't think there is :)

// :furawatchi:

~ By tutti*frutti

Last edited by a moderator:
no offence, but there is no code for getting twins. rom testing somtimes works, but it is not garenteed. and if you doubt this post then if you have twins take a picture of your tama and scan it into one of your posts. :furawatchi:

no offence, but there is no code for getting twins. rom testing somtimes works, but it is not garenteed. and if you doubt this post then if you have twins take a picture of your tama and scan it into one of your posts. ;)
I didn't mean a code, there maybe some kind of way like Debugging that has somthing to do with going into you're tamagotchi. I'll try the Rom testing once more.

And if it doesn't work, I won't post a picture of it.

I tried it.

// :furawatchi:

Sometimes that is NOT a good thing to do. People could photostop it.
actually this topic would have gotten a lot more positive response if a pic was shown.

and i stand my ground, theres no way to get twins..

and photoshopping is very hard to do with tamas Bcuz of the background...

but that other topic in comments and rumors got positive reinforcement...

cuz of the pic!

and what i said happened:

most people are screaming, 'liar liar'

and others are talking about rom testing [which BTW does work and not a tip]

i hope it works! im still trying to kill my tama but it takes to long! i hope your right :huh: :huh: :huh:

It works??? IT REALLY WORKS??? IF IT DOESN'T CRASH YOUR TAMA THEN - WOW! NICE!But wait - someone said it didn't work. maybe that person didn't do it right. or maybe it didn't work on their tama. ooooo that doesn't make sense.
HOW DO U FEED TWINS ???? :unsure:

wow i works but it resets your tamagotchi i hade 25 freands now i have none :unsure: but when u get the black screen press a the b then c 1 arfther anoth er till u see Rom ok press a then do it agen till u see the stand by screen and it DOSE WORK
So you do the same thing except you press a then b then c ?? I really need help here ppl !!!

I heard it works on the VERY ORIGINALS!!That is probly why it is not working for a majority of you.This summeri shall look for an original tama...a G1 or G2 and test it...If it works i shall BEGG my dad to take a pic w/his camera phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back