twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It DOES WORK I GOT TRIPLES all you have to do is

Now, you have to pay attention and be very gentle while you are doing this. . .

1st, unscrew the screw on the back, remove the back.

2nd unscrew the next four little screws, remove that, but do it very carefully because there is a wire that you do not want to disconnect.

3rd you see where the battery would go, place it there and tape it so it sits nice and snug, ignore all beeping.

4th take a wooden pencil and right next to the battery there is 2 little semicircles right next to each other, that say debug, rub them with a pencil 8 times. place the covers back on (dont screw it back up yet), push reset and the egg should be acting funny, push the middle button and use a to scroll to reset use B to select and When it says boy or girl use A to scroll through all the characters.

:furawatchi:

flying away means it past away if you dont take care of it good it will pass away

It DOES WORK I GOT TRIPLES all you have to do is
Now, you have to pay attention and be very gentle while you are doing this. . .

1st, unscrew the screw on the back, remove the back.

2nd unscrew the next four little screws, remove that, but do it very carefully because there is a wire that you do not want to disconnect.

3rd you see where the battery would go, place it there and tape it so it sits nice and snug, ignore all beeping.

4th take a wooden pencil and right next to the battery there is 2 little semicircles right next to each other, that say debug, rub them with a pencil 8 times. place the covers back on (dont screw it back up yet), push reset and the egg should be acting funny, push the middle button and use a to scroll to reset use B to select and When it says boy or girl use A to scroll through all the characters.

:lol:
Hey geinus, thats called DEBUGGING! not getting triplets ;)

Really. I've tryed it on all of my tamas, v1, v2 and I tryed it on my pals v3. Don't spread lies. :( :D :blink: ^_^

SO DOES NOT WORK!!!!! I HAVE TRIED IT! NOT WORKING! NO SPREADING LIES, I REPEAT NO SPREADING LIES!!! :D :( B)

People, BanDai said it themselves: "There is no way to get Twins on Tamagotchi Connection and there never will be." So people PLEASE stop posting these topics. And Tamaswirl_12 please do not type in Caps. Thank you.

i can its not true look i did this on photo shop it looks real enough its fake dont kill ur tamas over this my friend did hers was on the 8th generation she crid for like an hour over this!!!!!

emmie

*removed*

*Link removed - Click here to find out why!*

Last edited by a moderator:
When your Tamagotchi is flying away hold all buttons and after the beep let go of the middle and right one ( b and c).Hold on to a and then

press reset, while holding a 'till it hatches. Note: If you did it right

you will start out with two eggs.[/font] :mellow: ^_^
Would you mind posting a photo?I need proof that this works.

Regards,

Kate

This Doesn't work. I was on 13G but I thought it would be cool to get twins but it didn't work. I tried it 5 times. Dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Dont kill your tama!!!!! :p -_-

Heyy im a girl

i american

YAHOO!id is RingiBabi101 :) ;) :p :) ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back