twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When your Tamagotchi is flying away hold all buttons and after the beep let go of the middle and right one ( b and c).Hold on to a and then

press reset, while holding a 'till it hatches. Note: If you did it right

you will start out with two eggs.[/font] :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
IT DOES NOT WORK I TRIED IT AND I LOSSED ALL OF MY POINTS FOR NOTHING

I have not tried it yet but i've seen other sites that says that 2 and it also says how 2 get triplets and stuff. You just wait 'till the previos TWINS die The angel must be on the screen when you press A, then C, Then A, then press restart.

I DONT KNOW IF IT WORKS I JUST GOT IT FROM ANOTHER SITE! :)

If it did not work you prob. did it rong. I am going 2 try it when my tama dies. Dont know if it works. :blink: :D :angry: :) :) :lol: :ph34r:

Hey, I know how to get a twin without killing a tamagotchi! it is safe too. get a cloning machine like I did!

When your Tamagotchi is flying away hold all buttons and after the beep let go of the middle and right one ( b and c).Hold on to a and then

you will start out with two eggs.[/font] :mellow: ^_^
if it DOES work, could ya send me a pic? cuz i want proof... and dont try the trick when the adult had a tamababy, it wont work!!!!!! :)

This Doesn't work. I was on 13G but I thought it would be cool to get twins but it didn't work. I tried it 5 times. Dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :angry: :angry: Dont kill your tama!!!!! :( :eek:

Heyy im a girl

i american

YAHOO!id is RingiBabi101 :) ;) :p :) ;) :p
You dont have to make it die... you could just wait till it does !

I tried it once on my V1 and it almost worked !! I followed the instructions and the screen went all black. Then I pressed A, B, then C. then it said ROM TEST and then ROM OK. (Here I got it taken away by my teacher.) Then it said STAND BY so I connected it to my V3. Then the egg waited for the other tama and I realized I had to select visit or present !! That was my only mistake, but I'm sure other than that, it would've worked. So all you who get ticked because you think it doesn't work, it does. I told my friend about it, she tried it and it worked. If I get any proof, I'll post it ASAP. Seeya !

you will start out with two eggs.[/font] :D :chohimetchi:
Are you sure cos the last time I tried that there was no beep or anything and it didn't work!

B)

When you get twins dose it reset your whole tamagotchi or dose it still have family and history?(i have a v3)Also are you sure it works? :D and do you mean when the tamagotchi is flying away or do you mean when the egg looking thing is flying down?

Are you sure?

Beacuse if its false, My tamagotchi will be on gen 0 again ^_^

Anyone reply saying they did it and it works?

This is kinda cool i think.

Ok,make sure your tamagotchi's have all of there hearts filled than hold the reset buton and a b c all at the same time then let go then press b the download than your tamagotchi willbe sick.You might not wanna do this because the fact they getsick but i was just trying to make twins and i gave up and thats what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back