twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you say something like that then you MUST provide a pic or sumthin..or else a billion people will:

1. disagree with you [sometimes quite rudely]

2. be so eager and ask you how it worked a billion times.

and also, it doesnt work. i wouldnt kill your tama over it. literally.
You took the words right out of my mouth.

there IS no way to get twins, this way is just a error and the 2nd egg will die fast. ^_^

there is a way and it shows a picture in the comments and rumors section

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, they're right. it does not, i repeat, DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!! i tried it and guess what? it was only 1 egg! wow big surprise! :D :D :wacko:

can i do it wen i reset it all together say u only just opend it and do u keep bothe tamas :wacko:

I don't really know if it works...but i don't think it does, because if you wanted to play a game or use an item, they can't both use it, or play it so... yah, i don't hink it works. :lol: :ph34r:

okay.....................................HOW THE HECK DO U TALK TO THE EGG AND HOW DO U GET TWINS??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please tell me soon!

accualy, mabey it's just random if u get twins, like in real life! mabey all theese codes and stuff are just 2 make ur tama have kids or reset, mabey it could be!!! :angry: :rolleyes: <_< :huh:

To ROM test press:A,B,C and RESET you will have a black skreen. Press A,B,C and A to get it back to normel then connect!

The person you connect with will have a egg with no name!

WARNING: It will make your gen go back to 1.

YEAH PROOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW US A PIC OF UR TAMA TWINS THEN!!!!!!!!!! OK!!??

ok im going to settle this one and for all. some people say this doesn't work some people say that it does work so i'm going to tel you this, don't listen to anybody try it yourself. maybe the people who says it doesn't work did it wrong or maybe the people who says it does work are lying.

i don't know because i haven't tried it.

TRY IT YOURSELF DON'T LISTEN TO ANYBODY

ok im going to settle this one and for all. some people say this doesn't work some people say that it does work so i'm going to tel you this, don't listen to anybody try it yourself. maybe the people who says it doesn't work did it wrong or maybe the people who says it does work are lying.i don't know because i haven't tried it.

TRY IT YOURSELF DON'T LISTEN TO ANYBODY
THANK YOU! Youve said the VERY right thing to say.

No. There is no way to get twins, please don't spread false information.
"It worked! "It really really worked and I will give you proof as soon as I go and by a camera so I can take a picture of it! I will buy one really really soon I promise! :huh:

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I TRIED IT ON MY *removed* V2 AND FIRST I GOT THE *removed* ROM TESTING AND THEN I SAW TWO *removed* EGGS AND THEN A PRESSED THE FRIGGEN A BUTTON AND THEN THEY FRIGGEN HATCHED INTO A *removed* BOY AND A *removed* GIRL! AND WHEN I PLAY GAMES, THE BOY PLAYS JUMP AND THE GIRL PLAYS BUMP! ITS KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I cant show a pic cuz i dont have a scanner and sorry about saying *removed* a lot, i do that when im excited!!

-----

Please if you happen to be excited like this again do not post because as much as the word 'friggen' isn't sensored it should be and I'll pass a note on to Admin because it's just a sorry excuse for the F curse word.-- ~shawdy~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back