Ultimate tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking of ultimate tamagotchis too...

All the characters...

Loads of items and souvenirs...

Can go in to all tamatowns...

Has different growth patterns depending on the baby...

Colour...

Tamagotchi events...

Putting these ideas into a video game would be a good idea... like, maybe they could make the ULTIMATE CORNER SHOP GAME!!!

amazing idea i love how u can recharge the tamagotchi and the new tama because there only like a few that is totally awesome

I've been thinking of ultimate tamagotchis too...All the characters...

Loads of items and souvenirs...

Can go in to all tamatowns...

Has different growth patterns depending on the baby...

Colour...

Tamagotchi events...

Putting these ideas into a video game would be a good idea... like, maybe they could make the ULTIMATE CORNER SHOP GAME!!!
yeah a ULTIMATE CORNER SHOP GAME!!! i am going to make a fourm about this.

i have something to add!

well, you know how akais have red pixels? There should be characters in all different colored pixels, as well as the original black. Well, this is supposed to have color anyway, but this would still be kinda cool. i personally like the pixels :(

For that Tamagotchi all the food will be there already. And it should be like the V5, if you buy something, you keep it forever. Makiko will be a normal character. And, no more jobs to get money. Too much work.

That sounds cool, but all I want is a Tamagotchi with a backlit screen you can turn on or off. I don't even care about it having colors. Plus, I like the design of the Tamagotchi Music Star.

hahaha that would be THE BEST:)!!!!!!!!!!!

maby in about 500,000 years someone might read this and think "hey, not a bad idea"

Bandai has its mind of its own. This would probably only be exclusive in Japan only; worldwide would deflate its price.

It would be SO COOL!

Some ideas: (might be taken)

It could connect with all versions,

It could not die,

You could not de-bug it,

It had unlimited weight,(You can play games all you want!!!!)

You can give it a feeding contest, (Unlimited hunger)

It had an x-ray and when you point it at a wall when it's dark, you will see the charater on the wall!!

You could talk to it and it would answer back

There would be like this robot-egg thingy and the egg hatched and it evolves! It comes with a remote and a matchamker will come if you press a button!

Right when the tama-robot gets married, your tama dissappers for a minute, than an egg appers and it hatches!

YA!

@CheetahLoverGirl456// Not dying would ruin the whole aspect of virtual pet! Do pets never die? The talking to it thing may not be so bad, however there would probably be only selected answers because Tamagotchis only have 3 buttons. Plus, the matchmaker can only come when it's "time."

@CheetahLoverGirl456// Not dying would ruin the whole aspect of virtual pet! Do pets never die? The talking to it thing may not be so bad, however there would probably be only selected answers because Tamagotchis only have 3 buttons. Plus, the matchmaker can only come when it's "time."
I meant by that you can use that button only when it's 5 or 6 days old. (Or years)

ermmm.. WAYYY to much. And really? rubbing the tamagotchi's back? thats a little ridiculous. /:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back