Ultimate tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when i get older im going to try to work 4 bandi and mabey make the ultamit tamagotchi... v.a versoin AWSOME

Could you make a character chart for Clover Edition.

... you may want to change it to v7 since v6 music star is already out

i think thats an awsome idea

i think a really cool i dea though would be like

a mini tamagotchi robot, like one of the characters :mellow: <_< :( :angry: :wacko: could like walk around on your hand, you could have a little charger bed for it, that would be cool, then those tamagotchi lanyards could be literal tamagotchi leashes, it would be a totally awsome robotic pet, and then when its was sad it would hug your finger, if it was happ it jump around and dance, and when it was tired it would do little yawns and fall asleep, it could also listen to voiced commands, like it was running around to much it you tell it to calm down and it would sit there like a little kid who really mad, then you give it a treat, maybe like a little light and it would sit there amazed at the light!!

I kinda wish one of the next tamagotchi would be a connecting version of the angelgotchi.

Well after looking at lots of different versions of tamagotchi's and all the difference's, I thought, wouldn't it be really cool if there was one great ultimate tamagotchi!?!This will be just like all of the connections combined into one, also one or two idea's pinched from other tamagotchi's.

Obviously it would be called Ultimate tamagotchi!

Bandai could make the ultimate tamagotchi, featuring:

* All the pass games from version 1-5, aswell as new ones!

* The shop feature!

* Every character from versions 1-5, aswell as new ones!

* The mail feature!

* The skill points!

* The job's aswell as new ones!

* The bonding feature!

* The whole family thing!

* The types of families and maybe even new one's!

* A feature where you can actually potty train your tamagotchi!

* A whole new tamatown!

* All the pass items, souveneirs, meals, snacks and rare items aswell as new ones!

* The t.v option, with dating channel, t.v shopping (shop feature), Travel show and new ones that even let your tamagotchi watch pretend channels.

* The friends, family and memory section.

* More icons that let you wash, feed baby tama characters ect... but how?? look below

* Touch screen!

* Coloured pixels!

* Sensory, so that when it is scared at night, or it is ill ect... you can rub the back of the tamagotchi, it will have a sensory pad, which you can rub and make your tamagotchi feel better!

* Something that enables it to connect to a computer and let you connect to other tamagotchi's around the world to send presents, visit, or even mate with!!

I could go on and on about this!

Anyway, all of this would be a massive tamagotchi, and instead of batteries, you have a charger instead!

However,

The down falls of this:

* cost may be too much

* Some people may think it is just only all the other past version's combined, and a few added stuff.

* Too much for one tamagotchi

* Too big to hold, it should be small and dinky like previous ones.

* To hard to even produce a product like this!

* Some people just want simple tamagotchi's.

I just thought, that it would be cool to have an ultimate tamagotchi, one that does so much stuff! However the likley hood of this ever being produced is really low, as it seem's so much for one thing. But you never know, maybe into the future something, (not exactly as much as this) but something similar may be made!

So I want your own opinion about this futuristic tamagotchi, do you have anything to add to the features, or even for the down falls. Or just your overall opinion on it! :angry:

*NOTE: Everyone has there own opinion so please no fights, be polite and respect other

views, Thank you!* :angry:

I'll be looking forward in reading your replies!
if its so ultimate then it would be free including GST

Ultimate sort of implies expensive, not free. And it's not real, it's a wonderful idea :)

Well after looking at lots of different versions of tamagotchi's and all the difference's, I thought, wouldn't it be really cool if there was one great ultimate tamagotchi!?!This will be just like all of the connections combined into one, also one or two idea's pinched from other tamagotchi's.

Obviously it would be called Ultimate tamagotchi!

Bandai could make the ultimate tamagotchi, featuring:

* All the pass games from version 1-5, aswell as new ones!

* The shop feature!

* Every character from versions 1-5, aswell as new ones!

* The mail feature!

* The skill points!

* The job's aswell as new ones!

* The bonding feature!

* The whole family thing!

* The types of families and maybe even new one's!

* A whole new tamatown!

* All the pass items, souveneirs, meals, snacks and rare items aswell as new ones!

* The t.v option, with dating channel, t.v shopping (shop feature), Travel show and new ones that even let your tamagotchi watch pretend channels.

* The friends, family and memory section.

* More icons that let you wash, feed baby tama characters ect... but how?? look below

* Touch screen!

* Coloured pixels!

* Sensory, so that when it is scared at night, or it is ill ect... you can rub the back of the tamagotchi, it will have a sensory pad, which you can rub and make your tamagotchi feel better!

* Something that enables it to connect to a computer and let you connect to other tamagotchi's around the world to send presents, visit, or even mate with!!

I could go on and on about this!

Anyway, all of this would be a massive tamagotchi, and instead of batteries, you have a charger instead!

However,

The down falls of this:

* cost may be too much

* Some people may think it is just only all the other past version's combined, and a few added stuff.

* Too much for one tamagotchi

* Too big to hold, it should be small and dinky like previous ones.

* To hard to even produce a product like this!

* Some people just want simple tamagotchi's.

I just thought, that it would be cool to have an ultimate tamagotchi, one that does so much stuff! However the likley hood of this ever being produced is really low, as it seem's so much for one thing. But you never know, maybe into the future something, (not exactly as much as this) but something similar may be made!

So I want your own opinion about this futuristic tamagotchi, do you have anything to add to the features, or even for the down falls. Or just your overall opinion on it! :huh:

*NOTE: Everyone has there own opinion so please no fights, be polite and respect other

views, Thank you!* :ph34r:

I'll be looking forward in reading your replies!
I thought of a Tamagotchi like that! I would call Tamagotchi VMix I would also love to buy one. It is a great Idea. t would be cool if would be in color/colour, but that would t much programming. But maybe in the future it will happen... :lol: :) :p B) :D :D :) B)

ok mabe $20.00 AU including GST

LOL :D
XD I think that your dreaming or something, because something like this would probably still be around $80 dollars, like the Tamagotchi + Color.

I really like this idea though, it's something to look forward to in the future. I wish that there was a Nintendo DS that would connect to Tamagotchi's and do something like this, like the infrared screen.

I think that there really could be something lie this in the future, and maybe for the price of a T+C, or basically between $70 and $100, but if it were made now, I'm pretty sure that it would end up being $150 - $200 or more!

>.>; who am I kidding, would still by it XD

You can do that.

Right before your babies poop, they move side-to-side. And if you watch your babies constantly, you will see them moving from side-to-side. While they are doing that, press the 'clean up poop button', and, after one or two times, they are potty trained.

They don't poop on the 'floor' anymore, thye poop in a toilet.

You can do that.Right before your babies poop, they move side-to-side. And if you watch your babies constantly, you will see them moving from side-to-side. While they are doing that, press the 'clean up poop button', and, after one or two times, they are potty trained.

They don't poop on the 'floor' anymore, thye poop in a toilet.
what version are you talking about a i have never heard of this

I haven't heard of that either... Though, I do know, if you catch your Tama's about to go to the bathroom and click on the toilet icon then they do go on a toilet, but... never has that led to them never pooping on the floor, they will still do it unless I catch them again.

Those ideas are great!

I especially love the Clover and Ultimate Tamagotchi ideas!

But if those will happen, maybe they should be as large as a small mobile/cellular phone :)

Well, if you're going to have so much stuff that uses so much battery, why not just make a Tamagotchi video game in which you raise a tamagotchi? That seems more realistic, and easier to take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back