Ultimate tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I would totally get it if it came out! Awesomeness! I'm gonna guess the price would be about $60.00! But still sweetness

What if a Tamagotchi game for nintendo DS was produced (i know there is corner shop, but it's different) The pros are:

-color screen

-touch screen

-all the feautres listed in the first 2 posts

-screen big enough for everything you like!!!

-cost like a common nintendo game (a little expensive but worth it)

.... :mellow: ............ :lol: ............... :angry: ................... :unsure: .................... :lol: .....

A nintendo DS is small enough to bring around so you can always take care of your tama!!!!

AND, you can turn it off and start again from where you left it!!!

Of course, there could be the version for gameboy, wii, gamecube etc......

Opinions? :huh: Questions? :huh: Concerns? :huh:

I actually Like this Idea ^_^

If the ''Ultimate Tamagotchi'' ever in my life time comes out I would get it. Personally I Love it already!

Maybe you can have this Tamagotchi, when you start it, you can choose what version you can raise it as. You can switch around when you want to without losing your Tama! Of course this only applies if you're switching from v1-4.5, if you want to switch to v5 from a previous v or vice versa you have to restart.

I think there should be a back light that you can turn on & off. Sometimes the only time I can find time to play with my tamas is like midnight before I go to bed. :ph34r: So I have to switch the time so they are awake, and I'd prefer the screen to be lit than have to hold the tama underneath a lamp in the dark.

There also needs to be a vibration feature. So instead of:

• [A.] Your tama beaping during class/work
    [b.] Your tama being on silent & you miss training opportunitys

You can have it on vibrate, so you can silently be notified of a problem with youru tama. ^_^

@OM21// Tamagotchi Clover Editions sounds brilliant! :)

you also forgot on downfalls you get way to many glitches and viruses.

[SIZE=8pt]This is a really great idea! I would like the character and game part the best, because I was playing with my v4 which I so dearly love and I thought "I wish I could get a uramametchi on this!"[/SIZE]

Nice idea!

Why does every one think its gonna be some huge clunky thing? It wont, look at the GameBoy Micro? The "data" that everyone is talking about fits on a tiny microchip on the motherboard that holds everything. Then there are connectors(the copper streaks on the board) to connect everything. They can just get a microchip that is a little bit bigger, and it can hold a lot more, look at micro SD's. 124mb(there are bigger ones I know, but that is plenty) is plenty to hold information for a tama. The tama would probably be a few mm wider and thicker to accommodate the backlight and the extra features. Like the vibrator motor, and the housing it would be in. It would probably be like 25 bucks after all the additions. The manufactoring costs to produce these little pets are way less, like 1 to 2 dollars maybe less than a dollar. Its not as expencive as everyone thinks. The size of the tama right now is probably less then one megabite.

For those less tech savy, all I am saying is.

It wont take as long as a decade o_O, or a few years to make. The things we have RIGHT NOW, can make the tamagotchi what we want. The "data" that is in there isn't that big, we have things now that hold way more than what is needed for a tamagotchi, and we can achieve this. All we would have to do is make it a bit bigger to hold the backlight and the vibrator motor and anything else that is needed(which wouldn't be a lot more.). It would probably be like 25 bucks after all the additions. It costs a little bit to make those probably like 1 dollar or 2.

That's it, its not gonna be some impossible task as people think.

:p

The size of it just depends on what levels of technology Bandai is able to access and use to full potential, and how much time, effort and money they're going to put into it. I bet they could make the Tamagotchis smaller right now, if they wanted to. Just look at the iPod Nano.

That is just them cutting space. That is completely different then a tamagotchi. You cant compare something that is basically an 8GB memory card with a screen and some buttons. The tamagotchi is the way it is, is because they want to keep the same type of style that people are used too, if they wanted to they could go a completely different route but they chose not to for the style a tamagotchi is.

my ultimate tamagotchi would have pretty much all that, but u can:

*drive around tamatown in a little car, using the touch pad to control it

*be able to have twins and keep them

* design a house for them, with furniture, and a place to upgrade your house, (like animal crossing wild world)

*have a button u touch to make a calcul8r appear so u could disguise it in skool

*more jobs

*a painter for a job( u could make paintings and sell them)

an engeneer( put together a train

* you could feed it different potions to change into Harry potter, a vampire, a fish, ur fav pokemon, ect.

It's a nice idea but i prefer the simpler tamas, in fact...i dont want to buy past v4, im happy with them how they are. the sensory pad would be really cool though! im not a big fan of the family thing but alot of people are so it's definitely a great idea if high tech. is what you're into!!! i also quite like the black n white but hey, colour might be cool.

well im working on a tama called the t.1!! it will be kind of a runthrouth tama!!! it will have 4 babies, 6 tots, 12 teens, and 29 adalts, and the old timers!!!! it well have 8 games!!! it well also have school, jobs, and also skill points and mail!!!!! i hope it would be made some day!!!

OMG if only they did create an utltimate tamagotchi or clover edittion id be so happy like many tamas in one instead of collecting different ones that would be cool but i doubt if they do do that then it wont be soon :blink:

I happen to dislike a number of features in V4, V4.5 and V5.

If there was a tama with V1 games, V2 games, all the V1 V2 and V3 characters, shop, shop codes, a CHANCE of family, wifi, the RETURN OF TOUCHSCREENS, and a sort of city inside your tama where you could move around. Maybe that would be where the store was, with like three different ones (Food Store, Item Store, Code Store).

That's what I'd find the perfect tama.

Also a way to lean towards characters along with care (that ISN'T skill points or bondage) would be nice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back