Unnaturally Skinny?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a male, 12 years old, and 110lbs. I am light compared to some of my friends.

I've been that weight since I was 10, I never gained any after that because I'm so afraid of becoming fat. Right now I'm 5'7, so I don't look fat at all. I almost look skinny, believe it or not. ^_^

I am about five foot ten and weigh around fifty kilos. I am far too skinny for my height and age...

its ok..im 13, weigh 80 somethin pounds and am 5"1...but i eat more than my friends haha..its ok if your consistently healthy and dont skip meals.!!!

I am 16, 5' 2'' and 92 lbs.

Fast metabolisms run in my family, and mine should slow down by the time I'm 17 or 18.

You'll probably hit your growth spurt a little later than most people, which is fine and perfectly healthy. :3

You might want to confront your doctor any time you're concerned about your health.

I'm guessing that if you're short, you'll be all right.

If you're tall, you're like my cousin. 6 inches taller than me, 2 months older than me and only 76 lbs o_o

I've worked out that I'm 112, I'm thirteen and 5'4 (I think). Is this average? I don't know, I feel so heavy now since most of you are like 73 pounds...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 11 years old and I can fit my three year old brother's pants (4T) I am wearing them now, they are like capri's but fit my waist fine.
Am I unnaturally skinny? I am a size 8 in pants... Smallest in my class. No matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight. I am 73 lbs.
It could be genetic or you have a high metabolism :rolleyes: You remind me of my friend Arewa XD

I am 11 years old and I can fit my three year old brother's pants (4T) I am wearing them now, they are like capri's but fit my waist fine.
Am I unnaturally skinny? I am a size 8 in pants... Smallest in my class. No matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight. I am 73 lbs.
Same problem here. I'm 12 and weigh 70lbs. But I'm pretty short, 'bout 4 foot 8. But its ok, You're absolutley fine.

I wore a size 5-6 pants as Capris for bed o___________o

Anyway, as long as your eating healthy you have nothing to worry about. I am a size 0 in jeans but they are actually a bit loose ;P. I eat alot. I just dont gain weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back