Unnaturally Skinny?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowFrost~

Reaction score
I am 11 years old and I can fit my three year old brother's pants (4T) I am wearing them now, they are like capri's but fit my waist fine.

Am I unnaturally skinny? I am a size 8 in pants... Smallest in my class. No matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight. I am 73 lbs.

Are you tall or short? If you're short, it's fine, if not, then I'd suggest going to the doctor.

I am short and weigh 53 lbs- I am 10. o__o

You probably have a high metabolism - it means you burn alot of fat without doing much.

You might also have a tapeworm, do you always feel hungry, but eat and are still hungry? If you do that might be a tapeworm. Go talk to your doctor about that.

I'm guessing #1. Lucky you. xD

Well, maybe you are naturally skinny. But to fit into 4T? A baby I know is 4T, and you are saying you fit? Wow. o_O

I am 4'11 and 87 pounds.

You are skinny, but if you are short its perfectly normal!

for some reason i weigh a lot and i eat a lot but im as skinny as a super model... YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!

To answer your question, I am tallish. I am teh normal height for my size ( I am guessing 4'11...? No matter what my friend says (He always say 4'1o and three questers I am like, dude! D8)

I may have a high metabilism. Maybe, it's possible.

And yes, Kelly_Clarkson8, I fit them fine, I mean, when I bend over they don't fall, they are just my size.

Aah, yes, well, you may just have a fast metabolism. I do. My friends are always like, "How come you eat loads and you're not fat?!" lol, I just shrug and run away laughing, xD.

Don't excersize too much, but, do excersize. If you excersize too much, you can become un-healthy, so, yeah.

I can fit into 2-3 year shorts... o__o'

I'm 12 and 5'2 and only weigh 86 pounds.

It's pretty normal if ur kinda short :furawatchi:

You do sound tiny, but you most likely just have a fast metabolism. Alot of people do, especially when your growing.

When I was 12 years old, I was really small and weighed 76 pounds, I've grown and gained since then. If your really concerned talk to a doctor.

It's naturally skinny. Like me. I'm almost 13, and about 72 pounds. I'm not anorexic or anything, it's just the way I am. Same with you. I wouldn't worry about it. It's possibly a high metabolism.

I am 11 years old and I can fit my three year old brother's pants (4T) I am wearing them now, they are like capri's but fit my waist fine.
Am I unnaturally skinny? I am a size 8 in pants... Smallest in my class. No matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight. I am 73 lbs.
[SIZE=7pt]You probably just have a really high metabolism like I do.[/SIZE]

I can pig out on whatever I want and I won't gain anything.

n_n

[SIZE=7pt]You probably just have a really high metabolism like I do.[/SIZE]I can pig out on whatever I want and I won't gain anything.

n_n
i am like you guys to! i am the skinniest in my class, and in my brothers class he is also the skinniest. (we are both twins) he says the next person up from him is about 110lbs :D anyway...

ChocTamz

Adult or kids 8?

Anyway, I'm really thin too- I'm 12, and I'm 62lbs. I once tried on my little cousins skirt- it was age 12-18 months- and it fitted. o.o It was too short, but fine round the waist.

Don't worry about it.

I used to be the same. :D

As you slowly become a teenager, and go through the hormonal-business, your hips will probably widen a bit.

You just probably have a high metabolism like me, and a few other people who have posted here. Don't worry about it, if you are naturally like that, and are not making yourself skinny by other means (which I am sure you are not), it is fine. As you grow up, you may put on a bit more weight till you are more or less stable with a good weight.

Be proud and happy you are like that - you can use it to your advantage! :D

for some reason i weigh a lot and i eat a lot but im as skinny as a super model... YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Erm. Sorry to burst your bubble but... do you actually think its good to be "skinny as a model?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back