Unnaturally Skinny?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 12 and I only Weigh Like 79 pounds...

But the best thing is, Eat. Yes. I dont mean stuff chocolate in your face Eat. Eat healthy food. I am in 6th grade and i am One of the Skinnest girls. I am tall. Honestly, I eat like a pig and i dont gain. I have small amounts of food all through the day.

( I am a size 12 Slim Jeans, But the waist is a little too big. I have to get a 12 because I am tall, so my legs are longer(I am like 5' 3"))

Last edited by a moderator:
As Spiffy said,when you start puberty,you will gain a little weight :D Maybe it's just natural,it depends if you're short or not :D I used to be like that,but as I started puberty...POP! my stomach started to grow! Right now I'm fit,but,I'm such a big girl all of a sudden O_O

[SIZE=8pt]don't worry i know exactly what you are going through. I am 14 and i weigh 100 lbs. this is because i have a fast metabolism and because i am growing taller faster than i am growing out. don't worry, you'll get out of it once you are done growing![/SIZE]

Yeah I was like that when I was...erm eight or something. Now I've hit puberty so BAM I'm 5 foot adult size 8 (aka: fat) you must just have metabolism but maybe when you hit puberty you'd widen a bit as other people have said. Take being skinny as an advantage ;)

I can still fit into my baby clothes. A pair of shorts that are meant for babies that are 19-26 pounds fits my waste just fine.

You sound like me, only you are taller than me, weigh more than me, and younger than me. I wouldn't worry. When you hit puberty you'll grow.

I'm 5'4 1/2 and a little short for my weight. I weigh about 115. I know, I weight a lot. Btw I wear a 10 1/2 to 11 size shoe in women's. I'm already wearing clothes from the junior section and I've been in the junior section since age 10 or 11. :p :p

If that wasn't what I consider scary skinny, I'd called you lucky and be jealous. o.o;

I wish I weighed less, but my metabolism or lack there of is a curse.

I'm 5'0" and 102 lbs more than you.

Try working out and gaining some muscle.

Lifting weights, leg presses, etc.

You have a high metabilisim (sp?)

Like me im 14 and only weight 80lbs and im really short. i have a friend who is same age and 67 lbs. (i gained a lot of weight on a criuse lol you shuld try that)

lol but ya its normal

You have a high metabilisim (sp?)Like me im 14 and only weight 80lbs and im really short. i have a friend who is same age and 67 lbs. (i gained a lot of weight on a criuse lol you shuld try that)

lol but ya its normal
I wish I was high metabilism. Well, I might be, because I'm healthy, and don't excerise that much.

mametchi ;)

I'm kinda the same way, but I can't fit into something that small.

I can fit into a 6/7 in kids pants. But I'm too tall, so I can use them as shorts.

I'm 13 and 90lbs. My height is 5'11''.

That's pretty underweight, and ontop of my height, that would be an anorexic's description. :[

But, I am not anorexic.

It's just the way I am.

And I really don't think that you're unnaturally skinny.

It's just the way YOU are, as a person.

- xd3vilx

I'm in the middle, not fat or skinny, but I knew this girl who was 12 and 57lbs. and 4'10/11". She was perfectly healthy, just skinny. Don't sweat it.

My waist size is 40-something cm but I eat heaps. And I mean HEAPS. I'm eating sour worms right now. By the way, do the 4T pants have stretchy elastic? B)

i am exactly like you!

im almost 12 and are 5'0''

i also weigh 'bout 75-80 Lbs.

i eat so much my friends are like

0_0.

im pretty sure i have a VERY high metabolism.

like my Dad style.

i am also very active with Running, Dodgeball ^.^ and football.

im like a stick though.

trust me, if your Mum or Dad is built skinny, it's probably heredity.

~Rachel

It does sound like high metabolism... It doesn't sound like it should be a problem, but if it's that you're not eating enough, or you always feel hungry, and it gets worse, you should talk to a parent about seeing a doctor. ;]

I have an acid reflux problem. Over the past year or two, I think I've actually lost weight because of it. After I eat I feel sick, so I just started eating less and less, until it was eating a few crackers and drinking some water for lunch. (Yes, I've gotten better, but I'm still not eating enough.) I thinned out a lot, though my height has stayed [near] the same. My parents are trying to get me in to the doctor to get some pills to help steady my diet again soon, though.

it sounds like you are fine.

when people are young, they tend to have faster metabolisms. If you excericese a lot and eat fine, your metabolism must be fine.

but me, i am 5'2 and 104 pounds. That's normal though for a 13 yeard old. I guess i'm just on the curvy side.

Yep, that is normal!

Sorry for posting a question in someone elses topic but I didn't want to create a copy of another topic.

So, is it normal I am ten, and I only weigh 69-70 pounds?

You shouldn't worry about it if you are eating properly.

~ChibiMuffins

I eat a lot of junk and i am the skinnyest in my skool, (one of the skinnyest that is)... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back