Using item - Makeup

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CherylK

Reaction score
I have a Wooltchi and I tried using the item MAKEUP on her, but all I get is a question mark over her head every time.

She's 5 years old and has a baby girl. Does her age have anything to do with why she won't use it?

:furawatchi: When the question mark goes over its head, that means he/she is using it.

Hope I helped! :blink: ;)

But nothing happened. It didn't show it with makeup on or anything.

And the same thing happened when I tried it on my male tama, so shouldn't something happen on a female tama?

You must have a mirror for them to use the make up and the mirror cost like 5,000 points....and it is putting a question mark because it doesn't know what to do because it doesn't have a mirror hope I helped.

You must have a mirror for them to use the make up and the mirror cost like 5,000 points....and it is putting a question mark because it doesn't know what to do because it doesn't have a mirror hope I helped.
exactly

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Wooltchi and I tried using the item MAKEUP on her, but all I get is a question mark over her head every time.
She's 5 years old and has a baby girl. Does her age have anything to do with why she won't use it?
she doesnt know how to use it

No, I promise you have to have a mirror to use the make up ...because once I had a problem exactly like that and then someone told me you have to get a mirror to use it and then when I finally got a mirror and click on the make-up it used it right away and my tama looked very pretty..well not realy because it was the character Bill.

No, I promise you have to have a mirror to use the make up ...because once I had a problem exactly like that and then someone told me you have to get a mirror to use it and then when I finally got a mirror and click on the make-up it used it right away and my tama looked very pretty..well not realy because it was the character Bill.
yes im sorry iw rote no by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back