v3 antenna, is it really there?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gru66y

Reaction score
alot of rumours have been going around about the authenticity of the anntena on the v3?

could anyone shed some light onto this situation?

you know....i was thinking about that.

i have a see-thru one so you can clearly see thattheres nothing in the anntena!

maybe its for show? :huh:

i have a v3 i usealy take mine apart so i could change the picure,but no its just plastic.

There is a v3, i have one myself.

The antenna, i have no clue about. What i personaly think is that its just plastic

I think its suposed to be a chimney. Santa has to be extra small this year!

It isnt a chimney.. Have you been living under a rock? :unsure: Its much like the ketai. Cept for some stuff..

The antenna is on the v3 just for show. It is plasic and does'nt do anything. :lol:
Exactly. ;)

The V3 is real, and it is not a FAKE.. Unless you buy a non-BanDai one.. Feel free to ask over at the "Tamagotchi Warning" forum to check if it's real. :) (Tamagotchi Warnings Link).

Just like the EnTama, the ball on the end on the antenna does nothing. I guess it makes an obvious difference between the Keitai and the EnTama for some who don't know the difference. ;)

As far as I know it has no use-but of course I do not have a V3 yet...

Maybe they just wanted to excite us by making us think we were getting a Keiai or something? Just a new look to get more buyers getting it? Or maybe it has a secret function to be revealed later on? A prototype, to see its durability?

It could be mnay hthing, but at the moment lets consider it as "they had some plastic eft over, so they decided to add it on" XD

No, it`s there so it can connect to the internet. It does connect to the internet bacause when you get a password to see the king, it only works when you use your username.
Yea... I was going to say that. Finally someone other than my dad & I know...

Creks, Ethan, you're wrong. I opened the thing up. Just plastic. Hollow plastic.

it actually is plastic its just that if they didnt want to have a nother egg shape so they picked this design and stuff and tey just programed it to do stuff and at like its connecting with the computer so thats the scoop on ur question:p & :)

No, it`s there so it can connect to the internet. It does connect to the internet bacause when you get a password to see the king, it only works when you use your username.
How could it?

Like a post above, it's only hollow plastic.

It's just for decoration. If it was used for something, the instruction booklet would tell.

And, it would have wires running in the antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back