V3 food dislikes/likes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Ra - its in my list above to check - I think its correct - its my hunch that the apple pie is a subsitute for the V2 cracker (which is the fave food of the V2 Urutchi)

GK1

The chart has been updated, thank you hun for all the new info :huh: Wow, we're almost done aren't we? Who's the sexiest out there? WE ARE! Who's the best out there? TZ IS! WOOH! lol .. *a-hem!* yes .. you just didn't see me say all of that .. yes ..

Ra,

-Ra- I found out that the Leaftchi on the list has no dislike :chohimetchi: I have her now and I figured out she dislikes BBQ, Oh Yeah she also like STEAK too. Just thought you might like to know :chohimetchi: Thanks for the list too, it is very very helpful!!!! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The chart has been updated, thank you hun for all the new info ;) Wow, we're almost done aren't we? Who's the sexiest out there? WE ARE! Who's the best out there? TZ IS! WOOH! lol .. *a-hem!* yes .. you just didn't see me say all of that .. yes ..
Ra,
LOL :D Yeah its so cool !! Thanks everyone for your help!

What we also need to work out is whether ALL V3 characters LOVE steak (from the codes) - I think they do but I also think I have read that certain chracters like gozarutchi HATE it :wub: - so I'm not 100% sure. If anyone finds a V3 character that HATES steak - please let Ra or myself know. Any info on gozarutchis/masktchis in particular would be great B)

GK1

Sekitoritchi likes BBQ & doesn't like omelette. Very nice layout....wish i saw this site sooner!!

Warusotchi

like: taco

dislike: pears

Mimitchi

like: ice cream

dislike: hamburger

Great chart!! But you were using MY info... GK1 told me she'd put it on TamaZone. Glad I could help! :angry:
Thank you for the information mimitchi&hamatchilover. ;)

I found that very helpful and I'm sure alot of other people did too.

Well done! :wacko:

-sk8er girl-

Good work! although i think i've seen it on tamapalace
Oh OK - do you happen to have a link?

GK1

And I might just add that a LOT of people have put a lot of effort into getting this info together - I think lots of people should be proud of it - including mimitchi&hanatchilover; Fiery Icy Dragon; FluffySnow 618, spudilike, me and Ra. Not one person has done it all :angry: Its a great COMBINED effort.

GK1

how odd, my gen 2 prent has no dislike food

you'll find out yourself once you revise the chart.

thx alot!!!! i finally found it but i still dont know wat my tama is called.... but i know it likes popcorn now but it doesnt say wat it dislikes lol

thx alot!!!! i finally found it but i still dont know wat my tama is called.... but i know it likes popcorn now but it doesnt say wat it dislikes lol
I think you may have a Kurokotchi (does it look a bit like Gozarutchi?)

If so then the updated chart will say it hates bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back