V3 food dislikes/likes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the information mimitchi&hamatchilover. B) I found that very helpful and I'm sure alot of other people did too.

Well done! :huh:

-sk8er girl-
The information isn't his alone. GK1 did more than her share in it. mimitchi&hamatchilover did start the topic, but GK1 moved it this far. And I put it all together and made this chart. So everyone deserves their fair share of credit. This was a group effort, it doesn't belong to 'one' person.

Ra,

wOW THIS CHART HAS BEEN very useful and it stops me having to find out the dislikes the hard way :huh: AKA feeding it sumthing and it going down ALL happy! B)

Thanks.

DaGals :huh:

The Memetchi only likes CUPCAKES!!

She treated the banana like a normal treat.

Fix Please

:D :p :) :)

The Memetchi only likes CUPCAKES!!She treated the banana like a normal treat.

Fix Please

:D   :p   :)   :)
I have gone to P.1 of this topic and clicked on the chart to double check and it does show Memetchi liking cupcake? -Ra- is constantly updating it as he said in his post, but as far as I can see it does show cupcake.

updated chart

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Thanks to cyann of Tama Zone, we've now got the last information on decotchi's dislike food! :unsure: Thanks so much cyann! OUR CHART'S NOW COMPLETE!! Wohooooo!!!

P.S: could a guide pin this by any chance? :(

Ra,

How do you know what a tama likes or dislikes?

How do you know what a tama likes or dislikes?
When a Tamagotchi eats a food it likes, it will jump up and down and turn around.

If it dislikes something, It will cry and loose all of it's Happy Hearts.

The chart is true! I purposley gave my tama an omelet... and he hated it! Just like the chart said! Thnx soooo much i'll use it a lot!

Yay! Thanks to cyann of Tama Zone, we've now got the last information on decotchi's dislike food! :D Thanks so much cyann! OUR CHART'S NOW COMPLETE!! Wohooooo!!!
P.S: could a guide pin this by any chance? :)

Ra,
YAY! Well done to everyone from here and TamaZone who who helped with this, but in particular the following: mimitchi&hanatchilover for starting up the project, Fiery Icy Dragon and FluffySnow613 for providing lots of additional info, spudilike and cyann for helping me a heap and of course Ra for doing a superb job with the chart. I think its a great effort on everyone's behalf!

GK1

exvuse me but Kuchpatchi traeats hamburger like a normal treat so this should be fixed ASAP because some owners buy loads of their tamas fave food and when they find out Kuchipatchi treats hamburger normally it would be a waste of points as hamburgers 180p

Cheers,

DaGals :)

exvuse me but Kuchpatchi traeats hamburger like a normal treat so this should be fixed ASAP because some owners buy loads of their tamas fave food and when they find out Kuchipatchi treats  hamburger normally it would be a waste of points as hamburgers 180pCheers,

DaGals :)
https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/Sun...slike_chart.gif

Are you looking at the right chart, or in the right place, because according to the chart that is pinned on the first page, it says CORN?

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/Sun...slike_chart.gif
Are you looking at the right chart, or in the right place, because according to the chart that is pinned on the first page, it says CORN?
Yes, it says corn, perhaps he hasn't cleared out his cookies and is still seeing the old chart? For those who have this same problem, please clear out your cache and cookies, that way you will be able to see the ltest version of the chart.

Ra,

Ive been looking for these for ages. P.S look at www.mousebreaker.com its great :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

thank u for that now I know what both my tams like
photo
imageproxy.php
:( ;)

Could a guide clean up the spam in this thread please?

P.S: Please stop posting crap in here people. Thank you.

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back