V4 food likes/dislikes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don`t know if you guys caught it in my last post because the chart has scince been updated but not with the info i stated.

Young Mimitchi [SIZE=14pt]HATES[/SIZE] barbeque.

I don`t know if you guys caught it in my last post because the chart has scince been updated but not with the info i stated.
Young Mimitchi [SIZE=14pt]HATES[/SIZE] barbeque.
you are sure this is v4? No offense an all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's great! Has anyone really ever had nikatchi? I wonder if it's possible to get.

Matchy B)

Only 6 to go! :angry:
Actually, there's 7 to go. (I wish it was 6)

like of Hawainotchi

dislike of Hawainkotchi

like/dislike of Nikatchi

like/dislike of Obotchi

like of Yattatchi

Almost done!

[SIZE=14pt]Hawainotchi does NOT dislike cherries - the chart is incorrect, however he does like soda. I'm still working on the dislike, but should be able to post it soon.[/SIZE]

Obotchi definitely dislikes donuts. I'll try to test fruit juice today - I'm pretty sure its his like.

[SIZE=14pt]Hawainotchi does NOT dislike cherries - the chart is incorrect, however he does like soda. I'm still working on the dislike, but should be able to post it soon.[/SIZE]
Obotchi definitely dislikes donuts. I'll try to test fruit juice today - I'm pretty sure its his like.
okies, here's the ACCURATE list of what we need:

Hawainotchi dislike

Hawainkotchi dislike

Obotchi like

Nikatchi like/dislike

Yattatchi like

6 to go!

Someone should contact Real_Three.

Info we have but is not on the chart:

Obotchi dislikes donut

Hawainotchi DOESN'T dislike cherries

None! Thanks to our parallel topic on TZ (Which inspired me to make the chart in the first instance and which I have credited) we are "tentatively" complete!
https://img451.imageshack.us/img451/4361/v4...chartuz4fd4.png

I don't know if perhaps this can be pinned (please  :mellow: ) but left open for a while incase any are found to be incorrect?

Thanks to all

R_T
YAY! We finally finished! :mellow: The only thing I'm concerned about is that 'unconfirmed' thing with the Debatchi like/dislike.

_silver :angry:

Wow, this is awesome! We finally finished! It's a good idea to have this pinned.

Yeah, the debatchi hasn't been confirmed...

I guess it is possible to get nikatchi, then.

Matchy :angry:

Yeah! I asked for it to be kept open instead of locked just incase the Debatchi thing is different after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back