V4 food likes/dislikes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the tamas we have the info on but are not on the chart:

the like/dislike of Oniontchi

the dislike of Hawainotchi

the like/dislike of Ojyotchi

the dislike of Debatchi

the dislike of Kuchipatchi

These are the tamas we have the info on but are not on the chart:the like/dislike of Oniontchi

the like/dislike of Ojyotchi

the dislike of Debatchi

You mean obotchi cause ojyotchi favourite is apple pie what it dislikes is BBQ :huh:

chek tamatown at the food court the info it sais serten charocters likes and dislikes
The food court's info tells only about the toddlers and babies (I think) like and dislike food.

we need

obotchi like and dislike.

nikatchi like and dislike.

young mimitchi dislike.

hawainnotchi likes.

hawaikotchi dislike.

yattatchi likes.

nonbiritchi likes.

only 7 more to go.

Hawaikotchi definitely dislikes cherry - I'm not certain if hawainotchi also dislikes cherry - it is on the chart here, but possibly whoever posted that may have got the two characters confused. If Hawainotchi definitely dislikes cherry - it may well like bananas like Hawaikotchi (is they MAY have the same likes/dislikes).

GK1

PS These have not been confirmed (but extrapolated from the V3 charts) so if anyone has any of these characters, please try testing these out.

young mimitchi DISLIKES BBQ

obotchi LIKES juice, DISLIKES donut

nikatchi LIKES drumstick, DISLIKES muffin

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the tamas we have the info on but are not on the chart:the like/dislike of Oniontchi

the like/dislike of Obotchi

the dislike of Debatchi

*Edits

It's rather odd, but we still have NO info on young mimitchi's dislike. The rest have more reasons, since the Kuchi Family (Nikatchi, Yattatchi, Nonbiritchi) is the family that toddlers least evolve into, and Universals (Obotchi,Hawainotchi, Hawainkotchi) are just.....random. Also, it is not confirmed if Debatchi truly dislikes pasta, so shouldn't there be a ? mark next to it? Not to be mean.

_silver ;)

Only 9 (10 if the debatchi dislike thing is wrong) to go!

DebatchiLike: Pears

Dislike: Pasta

confirm

Ojyotchi

Like: Apple Pie

Dislike: BBQ

Hawainotchi

Like: ?

Dislike: Cherry
tamateamsilver:

FluffySnow posted that earlier .... does it mean that the debatchi likes/dislikes are confirmed or need confirming? I'm not sure.

GK1

tamateamsilver:FluffySnow posted that earlier .... does it mean that the debatchi likes/dislikes are confirmed or need confirming? I'm not sure.

GK1
Yeah.....she/he didn't make it very clear, so...............

EDIT: I'll PM them and see what they mean. They were actually very helpful when the V3 Likes/Dislikes was being compiled by Ra and myself - so I believe their information is pretty accurate. (Sorry not sure if they are a he or she)

GK1

[SIZE=11pt]Nonbiritchi loves the bowl of Noodles[/SIZE]

I tested him with every single one of the usual foods and snacks you can buy in the shop with no reaction to any of them.

Then I remembered that Zukiyutchi hates the bowl of noodles that you get in your shop (only during March).

spudi gave me D-Best's hex code for getting Noodles (it's 1068 if anyone else needs it) and as soon as I had the bowl on my MEAL list I fed it to my Nonbiritchi and he did the happy jump up and down and the little pirhouette twirl :D

[SIZE=11pt]Nonbiritchi loves the bowl of Noodles[/SIZE]
I tested him with every single one of the usual foods and snacks you can buy in the shop with no reaction to any of them.

Then I remembered that Zukiyutchi hates the bowl of noodles that you get in your shop (only during March).

spudi gave me D-Best's hex code for getting Noodles (1068) and as soon as I had the bowl on my MEAL list I fed it to my Nonbiritchi and he did the happy jump up and down and the little pirhouette twirl <_<
[SIZE=14pt]At last[/SIZE]

Only 8 to go!!! :D

Only if debatchis dislike is right!!

i got from a website that babies like lolli pops and dont like fish :eek:
Well, lollipops are one of those free items from Tamatown and not really classified as like/dislike food because all tamas are happy when they get the present with it in it. Kinda hard to explain. No offense, but we already have that info.

ok, these are the like/dislike we need:

like/dislike of Obotchi

like/dislike of Nikatchi

dislike of Young Mimitchi

like of Hawainotchi

dislike of Hawainkotchi

like of Yattatchi

Please edit if more info is added

Nonbiritchi needs to be added (for Real_Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back