V4 food likes/dislikes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(This is PFN)

GK1, Nikatchi does love and hate those things because most of the V3 chaarcters love what they previously had, so Nikatchi DOES love Drumstick and hate Muffin.

(This is PFN)
GK1, Nikatchi does love and hate those things because most of the V3 chaarcters love what they previously had, so Nikatchi DOES love Drumstick and hate Muffin.
You mean you're PootyForNicky?

Anyway, we can't be 100% sure unless we tested it.

_Matchy

Look I'm just trying to say that I get it and that's it ok.
You get what exactly? Please don't take offence I wasn't nasty to you I was simply asking if you can explain what you mean instead of merely posting random stuff which TBH makes you seem like you're doing it to get your post count up.

Now back ON TOPIC...

GK I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who has debugged a V4 because they'd be able to tell us if Nikatchi is achievable.

I know nikatchi is SUPPOSED to be an achievable character - however we have found when we have compiled sleep/wake time charts, our likes/disliikes chart, and looked in growth chart projects/logs on TZ - no-one really ever reported getting one, could post any information on them. Perhaps they are just difficult to get?? I don't know. If you can show me someone who has had one - that would be great.GK1
I'm sorry, I don't know any, I just looked at the growth chart.

GK I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who has debugged a V4 because they'd be able to tell us if Nikatchi is achievable.
I'm pretty sure that it is a debugged character - (WarOmnimon made a list on here) but I don't know anyone who has definately got a Nikatchi on their V4 (aside from debugging). It does seem a little strange.

Debatchi

Like: Pears

Dislike: Pasta

confirm

Ojyotchi

Like: Apple Pie

Dislike: BBQ

Hawainotchi

Like: ?

Dislike: Cherry

Ok, I know someone has already made this, but since we've had some updates here are the ones we haven't got:

The like/dislike of obotchi

The like/dislike of Nikatchi

The dislike of Young Mimitchi

The like of Hawainotchi

The dislike of Hawainkotchi

The dislike of Debatchi

The dislike of Kuchipatchi

The like of Yattatchi

The like of Nonbiritchi

Only 11 more to go!

Sorry, I didn't feel like quoting it, too many changes added :D We're doing really well! I didn't put anything not exactly confirmed yet, no offense

It's getting rather suspicous (no offense, Spudilike) that Nikatchi isn't really an achievable character. NO ONE seems to have got it so??? I took very good care of my toddler and it became a Young Dorotchi (it used to be a Mohitamatchi and those often become the Kuchi Family teens) and maybe it needs bad care? But the chance of getting a Universal could be raised by that too, I'm guessing. Sorry if this is sorta off topic, but it does matter a bit since then we would know for sure whether we would need to put Nikatchi on the chart or not.

It's getting rather suspicous (no offense, Spudilike) that Nikatchi isn't really an achievable character. NO ONE seems to have got it so???
She is aware of it - she brought it to my attention actually ^_^

We have had one person say on TZ that they got it in ourgrowth chart project - but there were no pics, and it was one of about 6 or so growths they recorded in one post.

Leave it on there - its on the chart on tamagotchi.com too, I just wonder if there is a little glitch or something with it.

It's getting rather suspicous (no offense, Spudilike) that Nikatchi isn't really an achievable character. NO ONE seems to have got it so??? I took very good care of my toddler and it became a Young Dorotchi (it used to be a Mohitamatchi and those often become the Kuchi Family teens) and maybe it needs bad care? But the chance of getting a Universal could be raised by that too, I'm guessing. Sorry if this is sorta off topic, but it does matter a bit since then we would know for sure whether we would need to put Nikatchi on the chart or not.
I see nikatchi a lot when I play mimic. So, why would they have it on mimic and not to get by yourself? Maybe we can start something on the What's On Your Mind forum asking people if they ever had a nikatchi? :huh:

Matchy :eek:

I see nikatchi a lot when I play mimic. So, why would they have it on mimic and not to get by yourself? Maybe we can start something on the What's On Your Mind forum asking people if they ever had a nikatchi? :rolleyes:
Matchy :mellow:
Oh yeah! I've seen nikatchi on mimic, too! :rolleyes: I should've thought of that.............

What about Young Dorotchi?

Young dorotchi Not favourite food or dislike:

Hot dog

Juice

Corndog

Muffin

Cheesecake

Beef

So if you have a Y.Dorotchi thry other food beside this.

Thanks!

What about Young Dorotchi?
Young dorotchi Not favourite food or dislike:

Hot dog

Juice

Corndog

Muffin

Cheesecake

Beef

So if you have a Y.Dorotchi thry other food beside this.

Thanks!
Finally!!

Y.dorotchi

Hates:Sundae :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back