V4 food likes/dislikes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add to the chart minotchi dislikes sosige, PLLEEEAAAASSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Ok, I know someone has already made this, but since we've had some updates here are the ones we haven't got:
The like/dislike of obotchi

The like/dislike of Nikatchi

The like/dislike of Oniontchi

The dislike of Young Mimitchi

The like/dislike of Hawainotchi

The dislike of Hawainkotchi

The like/dislike of Ojyotchi

The like/dislike of Debatchi

The dislike of Kuchipatchi

The like of Yattatchi

The like of Nonbiritchi

The dislike of Sebiretchi

Only 18 more to go!
*Edits post

Pukatchi and Minotchi taken off

Yes these have been added, well TBH Melon was added earlier from a post on TZ, but I don't have time to upload right now so I'll wait til we have a couple more before another update.

I have a Sebiretchi right now, but I can't find the food it dislikes.

Hopefully I'll find it soon.

^^Yeah, we know it's a V4 character. This is a V4 chart.

Wow, we got a lot of stuff. That's good how tamateam_silver got a Seberetchi. I can never get kuchi group characters and I'm on my 6th generation.

The chart looks good. :mellow:

_Matchy

I can't find what it dislikes!

I've fed it pizza, drumstick, pasta, sausage......

I can't find it! :(

Maybe someone has a guess to what it doesn't like?

Lol, did you try ice cream? Maybe cupcake or grapes?
_Matchy
Yeah, I just tried grapes, nothing happened. I've already tried cupcake, but I can't find an ice cream. *sighs* This is harder than I thought.

I can't find what it dislikes!I've fed it pizza, drumstick, pasta, sausage......

I can't find it! :)

Maybe someone has a guess to what it doesn't like?
I also have a Sebiretchi :(

Perhaps we should collaborate to list all the foods already tested ?

These are all the foods I have tested for dislike with no results / reaction from my Sebiretchi:

Donut

Cheesecake

Popcorn

Fruit Juice

Beef (Bowl)

Noodles

Pasta

Banana

You have tested.... (with no reaction / dislike)

Pizza

Drumstick

Pasta

Sausage

Grapes

Cupcake

I have the Hamburger, Taco, Fish and Sandwich in my food items - but my Sebiritchi is not yet hungry :D I will test these soon :p

Basically, I just restock my shop with anything I have not yet tested and keep a list of it all... for inspiration you can always look at some of the foods already found as likes/dislikes for the other characters or just check your way thru' the shop list: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=90316 :p

But please, nobody just guess... it would be nice for us to try to keep this chart accurate :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a Sebiretchi :) Perhaps we should collaborate to list all the foods already tested ?

These are all the foods I have tested for dislike with no results / reaction from my Sebiretchi:

Donut

Cheesecake

Popcorn

Fruit Juice

Beef (Bowl)

Noodles

Pasta

Banana

You have tested.... (with no reaction / dislike)

Pizza

Drumstick

Pasta

Sausage

Grapes

Cupcake

I have the Hamburger, Taco, Fish and Sandwich in my food items - but my Sebiritchi is not yet hungry :(   I will test these soon :D

Basically, I just restock my shop with anything I have not yet tested and keep a list of it all... for inspiration you can always look at some of the foods already found as likes/dislikes for the other characters or just check your way thru' the shop list: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=90316  :p

But please, nobody just guess... it would be nice for us to try to keep this chart accurate :p
Does it matter if your tama has all its hungry hearts filled? Because sometimes I would feed it foods when it had them all filled, and there was no reaction.

I also have tried hamburger, taco, soda, muffin, parfait, and corndog.

It still ate these foods even with all the hunger hearts filled, and there was no reaction. I hope that isn't interefering with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it matter if your tama has all its hungry hearts filled? Because sometimes I would feed it foods when it had them all filled, and there was no reaction.I also have tried hamburger and taco.

It still ate these foods even with all the hunger hearts filled, and there was no reaction. I hope that isn't interefering with it.
Ah - well sometimes yes the reaction DOES matter (kind of).

Reading through what you have posted, I don't think you have done anything to affect the test results at all :p

Let's just make sure we know what the results of testing the foods are.

Some foods go into the MEAL list and some go into the SNACK list.

If your tama is full it will shake it's head and refuse to eat a MEAL.

That doesn't mean no reaction / result.

It just means the tama is full and will not eat for another hour or so.

But, if you see the tama actually eating the MEAL and still no reaction then that means you have tested it correctly and theres no dislike.

The Dislike Reaction (lol - note the caps... :p ) is when your tama jumps up and down on the screen, it's eyes go all weired - a bit like this :( and you hear the same beeps as when it gets a bad present in the mail.

However, adult tamas will always eat SNACKS, so any foods in that part of the list can be tested whenever you want...

Even when you can see 4 x Hungry hearts full on the tama screen, perhaps you didn't realise that you can feed an extra 2 x MEALs before the tama shakes it's head and is full up?

Good Luck :D

Whew! Then I was doing it right!

I just tested the hot dog....no response.

I have a melon in my shop, so I'm going to test that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back