V4 Shop List

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tamatama2005 go to wal-mart or target they have 7 left at target and my freind said they were at wal-mart! :)

I know you worked really hard on it but it doesn't print out its too big ;) can you try to make it on two seprete pages one for ietems and one for food

TO:tamatama2005 AND OTHER PEOPLE WHO NEED MY HELP

Let me be helpful to you. You can find the tamagotchi v4 in www.toywiz.com

or

www.ebay.com

but I suggest u should get

https://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsea...y=tamagotchi+v4

(AKA: www.toywiz.com) cause u never know if ebay could seel it fake cause once, they sold me a v3 fake. Looked the same, but NOT the same. And toywiz always gets it in BANDAI. Trust me, I just know. I NEVER lie. :D :D :lol: :)

--nicoleqb

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks :hitodetchi: but how do i get the play house and slide :unsure:
;) hi to get the password for the playhouse and the slide are

40690 89391 play house

52815 99088 slide

if the slide has error then type this one in insted 52815 99080

from *~tamacrazy~*

Man I am gonna tell you there is only 1 tamagotchi V4 at wal-mart <_< :p :ichigotchi: I need it!!!!!!!!I want it!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: Actually I want 2 because my friend has never had a tamagotchi!! :chohimetchi: She is always sad about it!!!Saying I want 1!! :mametchi: :mimitchi: :nyatchi: Poor thing!!!My mom said she might let me go to target and get 2 V4s 1 for me and 1 for my budd!!

Man I am gonna tell you there is only 1 tamagotchi V4 at wal-mart :eek: :( :D I need it!!!!!!!!I want it!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :( Actually I want 2 because my friend has never had a tamagotchi!! :) She is always sad about it!!!Saying I want 1!! :( :( :( Poor thing!!!My mom said she might let me go to target and get 2 V4s 1 for me and 1 for my budd!!
That is soo sad!!! I know who you feel. But, I felt even worse cause my friend never had a tamagotchi nor a mother nor father. She is an orphan. Just pray that there will be 2 tamagotchis V4.

Hello everyone, may I kindly remind everyone that this thread wasn't posted for the purpose of code exchange, but rather knowledge exchange. As you all can see, Spudi and I are very close to completing our chart, however to be able to do that, we need help from you guys as well. B) If you notice anything missing for example, it would be GREATLY appriciated if you could post that to alert our attention, or if you see a price in your shop on an item we seem to be missing the price of, we'd be grateful if you could inform us.

P.S: Those people who're asking how to get what item, or what a code of a certain item is, please check the codes section of this forum. I'm sure they're all posted there. And on a closer examination of our chart, if you pay attention, the "blue" stars indicate those items can be attained through punching in codes.

Thanks Ra. I haven't got a V4 yet but when i do i will read it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :( ;) ;) :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back